mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Making a new forum account.

Pixelatedd

Level 8
Hello, I am making a new forum account on the SchoolRP forums due to a friend of my sister's compromising my account (changing the password & email). Any posts from this account onward are NOT made by me, OOCly.

The new forum account will have my IGN, as mentioned, OOCly.
The forum account will be made momentarily after this post is created.

Any applications I've posted will still be considered mine.

Xangaji

Level 78
That sucks, i feel that. Wish it were an option to do so
tried to msg im6 but i swear hes way too busy, he really needs to get a solid team for a lot more things as the staff on this server is so little, he must get spammed the poor thing

Shizai

Level 143
tried to msg im6 but i swear hes way too busy, he really needs to get a solid team for a lot more things as the staff on this server is so little, he must get spammed the poor thing
Yeah, I don't believe he's entitled to change names on forums, that's a lot of work on top of what he already has to do.. Don't even know if that's possible, You just have to create a different forum, or duke it out and continue using your current one, Once you set a name it's always good to keep it as such, I've not changed from my name Shizai and don't plan to for a very very long time, not even then maybe will I change from this name

Xangaji

Level 78
Yeah, I don't believe he's entitled to change names on forums, that's a lot of work on top of what he already has to do.. Don't even know if that's possible, You just have to create a different forum, or duke it out and continue using your current one, Once you set a name it's always good to keep it as such, I've not changed from my name Shizai and don't plan to for a very very long time, not even then maybe will I change from this name
imma make new acc and if i dont get your love on it i punch myself face (notrlly)

Holo

Level 7
p sure only the old old forum accounts can
Welll shit...

MUST BE NICEE! LMFAO

Hello, I am making a new forum account on the SchoolRP forums due to a friend of my sister's compromising my account (changing the password & email). Any posts from this account onward are NOT made by me, OOCly.

The new forum account will have my IGN, as mentioned, OOCly.
The forum account will be made momentarily after this post is created.

Any applications I've posted will still be considered mine.
oof

Users who are viewing this thread