mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Making LOOC have the same range as IC chat

Barbie_

Level 27
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
+1 lol never even knew it was off? it kinda doesn't make sense for those two to have different ranges

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Though I do not really care ultimately whether LOOC has the same range as regular ic chat, it does make sense to change it for more convenient discussion, it would also be incredibly easy to do, however the issue here is that LOOC already as is discourages roleplay. The server of School Roleplay likes to encourage roleplay, and though LOOC is essential to the server, it needing more distance than it already has, is simply not needed. If you want to discuss something out of character with someone from a distance, simply use /f msg, or get into a closer proximity.

To bring up LOOC already discouraging roleplay, I am too guilty of this. Often players will be mid roleplay and make reference to a topic in LOOC, and then they are having full on conversations in LOOC rather than roleplaying. That is a behavior that should be discouraged and limited and I feel as increasing a few more block distance on LOOC will simply not help that.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- This will be applied over the next restart.​

Users who are viewing this thread