First Name:
Malakai

Surname: Laurent

Birth name: Malakai Grayson Laurent

Preferred Name: Malakai

Aliases: Kai

Height: 5’7

Weight: 150lbs

Build: I’m rather skinny, but I work with what I have.

Eye Color: Bluish-gray

Hairstyle: Blonde hair, curly at the top, but thins out, down to my neck. Don’t ask me if it's natural.

Hair Color: Blonde, I don't see why it’s necessary to have a category for hairstyle and color. [Note to Editor]

Fashion: I delve into all things classy. Though I won’t be caught dead wearing anything yellow. I most often wear black, it compliments me well.

Date of Birth: August 17th

Place of Birth: Paris, France

Nationality: French/American
Race: Caucasian

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Religious Beliefs: Atheist

General Character(written OOCLY)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logician Personality INTP-A:
Objective, Disconnected, Insensitive, Dissatisfied, Impatient, Perfectionist, Original, Curious.

Appearance: Malakai’s face would be evenly symmetrical, his eyebrows would be bold, and his jawline cut. With a perfect cupid’s bow and long eyelashes, he is a pinnacle of men’s beauty. Though he does not stand very tall, he makes up for it in the attraction of his face.

Likes: Acting. Relatively interesting people. Dark humor. Jammy biscuits and orange slices. Poetry.
Dislikes: People who are too outgoing. People who are ignorant. People who struggle to comprehend simplistic mannerisms. People. Yellow. Egocentric people. Cauliflower.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
ASPD: Antisocial Personality Disorder.
Others: Find out ICLY

Other images:

Family/Relationships
[WIP]

Backstory:[WIP]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

pashy

Level 183
"Though he does not stand very tall, he makes up for it in the attraction of his face." Just pinpointing it out - found it abit funny, but interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread