ZODIAC SIGN | Cancer
PLACE OF BIRTH | Los Angeles California
RACE | African American
MARITAL STATUS | Single
LANGUAGES | English, Korean, Japanese
MORTAL SINS | Lust, Greed...
ALIGNMENT | Good Neutral
SEXUALITY | Heterosexual
OCCUPATIONS | Lumine, College student, College Football captain, College football goalie

PHYSICAL HEALTH
Scars
- Left eyebrow
- Left forearm
MENTAL HEALTH

Positive traits
Courageous
Loyal
Considerate

Negative Traits
Jealousy
Possessive
Reckless

Other Traits
Mature
Easy Going
Passionate

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

You see an African American male standing at 7'5, He'd have a very big body athletic build due to his small addiction to staying healthy and working out, He had brown textured hair in a dreaded style his sides being faded, there would be a scar on the males left eyebrow how he got it is unknown, his eyes were a light brown

Marcus alone always kept a calm expression, not caring for his surroundings if he's alone he'll usually be listening to music or searching through onrain for some bullshit to talk about, ALL of that changes when he's with his friends, if you ever get the chance to see him with his friends/anyone special to him you'll see an upbeat happy very protective version of him

Face Claim

Body Build

Fashion

Marcus' fashion depends on comfortability

Skins

Art

Character Voice
Corpse Husband | Youtuber

[ English ]
[ CLICK ME ]

[ Japanese ]
[ COMING SOON ]

Close
Trust
In Love
Hate

°Everything bellow is written how Marcus would write it°

Haruhiko Bennett: My original football captain I'm upset you left us but ill do everything I can to keep up everything you tried too hard to keep together

Nikolai Kuznetsov: An absolute clown an idiot I basically became his dad

Damien Hashirama: This man is actually just a walking idiot, most of the team is afraid if we leave him alone he'll burn down the house or get himself killed, either way, his slowness and just being overall dumb makes him absolutely loveable (especially when his dumbass tries to be fucking intimidating dude just looks STUPID).

Hana Yagi: I think my most vivid memory of her is when we were running from some loser and she cheerleadered off my shoulders, I have no absolute idea of how we became friends but I wouldn't change any of it (besides maybe you kicking me in the fucking dick part yeah that shits annoying).

Yoshimasa H. Saiky: I'm still surprised someone whos missing a fucking foot is so good at football, either way, Yoshi is cool, taking his foot is fun, and I hope he sticks with the team for a long time.

Jiho Won: not a lot to say about this one, he's cool id back him up if he got into trouble, the most vivid memory I have of him is when he was so desperate to keep the college basketball team up thanks for trying, sorry it didn't work out at least we made it to bigger and better things.

Lorenzo Williams: DUDES A GOD, I'm sure the rest of the team can agree he's our star striker.

Liwei K. Princeton: trash.

Hakimaru W K Dot: We were on the same Basketball team along with Jiho, he was our co-captain he's pretty ok.

Collyn Morris: I'm not sure what to say about Collyn either, he's hung out with us in the past before he was even on the team, mans so stupid.

Carson Blackburn: After getting to know him and living with him for a bit he's pretty chill.

Miyu Masayoshi: Helped me and Hana bully this one loser in the past, she's fun to hang out with.

Karina Hyun: I miss you, I'm sorry

Sakaguchi J. Huojin: Im glad haru got rid of you.

Nova Enatsu Wendigo: You. Trapped. Us. In. An. Abandoned. Room. In. The. Sewers.
Even tho I know nothing about you, you were fun to go exploring with.

'AJ' Delgado: He's stupidly funny and one amazing dude.

April K. Roselie: I love those blue eyes, I love getting lost in them, I love when they're only looking at me, I love that you're mine.

Lance Herrington: Mans quiet but he's chill

Yamato Ozaki: I enjoy seeing another captain that's so protective of there team and see them as a family just how I see mine

Mako Baek: Beak (also a black brethren)

Kaiser Aldridge: MY BLACK BRETHREN FINALLY IM NOT THE ONLY BLACK ONE

Jeong Hui Ong: you're just a child and need a lot of people protecting you

K. ‘Jayu’ P. Blackburn: If you ever have the AUDACITY to call me again and tell me "DONT HURT APRILLL" I WILL FUCKING ROCK YOUR SHIT, WHY WOULD I MAKE A DUMBASS MISTAKE LIKE YOU DID LOL

{NONE OF THIS INFO MAY BE TAKEN ICLY}

Last edited:

Pascal

Level 12
I like that two of the spacers are Nikolai. One of them is holding @WiffyBanter hostage and one of them is Nikolai being set on fire with Mr Quackers The II :D

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
UPDATED FORMAT
UPDATED RELATIONS/ADDED RELATIONS
ADDED FACE CLAIM
ADDED VOICE CLAIM

THANK YOU @._shadow_. FOR HELPING ME

Xusic

Level 13
Jeong Hui Ong: you're just a child and need a lot of people protecting you
I mean.. you aren’t wrong loool. Much appreciated for the protective but uhh “child” does this mean I’m adopted?... Amazing bio though

Users who are viewing this thread