Occupation
Previous Detective
Doctor - Trainee
Frat Maid
Model

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Appearance

Physical Description
Mariana Javier Moralez would be.a beautiful glowing women with freckles splattered all over her face as well as her shoulders. She'd have long lashes that werent too full which went well with her thin eyebrows. Both would suit her sparkling eyes when she stood in the sunlight. Those shining eyes being a balance of green and brown with an almond shape. For a women her age, she would have a few strong features to her face as well as her body. All of these features complimenting her srong bold personality quite well. Beautiful brown curls that she'd usually put up to keep out of her face- however when down, they'd nicely bounce off her shoulders with every step she took.
"That is a very nice suggestion, however- I do not have the time for such makeovers."

Body
She would have wide shoulders with narow hips. An obvious athletic build to her- yet having wide hips with slim legs.

Height
She’d stand at 5’8.
"When do you think I'll be able to grow again?"

Weight
She’d weigh around 129lbs.

Skin Tone
She'd have a tanned complexion; with hint of auburn sun.

Hair
She would have curly hair, spiral shaped- which often would be a little messy and wild.

Eyes
She'd have heterochromia, one of her eyes being a cool green while the other being brown.

Features
A single gold nose piercing on the side.
"Would you rather I take it off? My apologies."

A few butterfly tattoos on her left wrist, 7 of them-
each one representing the members of her family as well as herself.
"The smallest butterfly is suppose to be Chi."

≫ ──── ≪
Skin

Real Life Reference

Voice Claim

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Health

General Health
Mariana is actually a very healthy woman. She's quite athletic, every since she was younger- in middle school she was put into softball and continued to play til she got into highschool, soon atfter she also began to do cheer; and to this day she has been ale to keep herself in shape, keeping up with a good workout schedule and a great diet. Physically, Mari is perfect. She is amazingly healthy and she plants on keeping it that way.

Mental Health
Mentally, Mariana is very healthy as well. She has a good ability to feel, express and manage a range of positive and negative emotions and also has the ability to form and maintain good relationships with others.

Allergies
Strawberries.
Only a few people know about this allgery of hers, mostly because she refuses to be open about it. She usually avoids them in any way she can but, to others it seems as though she just- dislikes them.

Statistics

Strength
★★★★☆

Preception
★★★☆☆

Endurance
★★★★☆

Charisma
★★☆☆☆

Intelligence
★★★★★

Agility
★★☆☆☆

Luck
★☆☆☆☆

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Favorite Song
Billie Jean - Micheal Jackson
"He is very handsome."

Favorite Food
Mozzarella Sticks
"Would you like me to make you some, hun?"

Favorite Drink
Vanilla Pineapple Margarita
"You should really try it!"

Favorite Color
Orange
"I find it so beautiful. . it reminds me of the leaves during autumn."

Favorite Movie
Kill Bill
"Is she not the coolest?"

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Personality

Usual Mood
Mariana is usually seen as a very serious person. She doesn't not mess around an definitely does not have time for any games. While working, she puts in as much focus as she possibly can, even to the point where it physically and mentally stresses her out. A workaholic indeed. When spoken to, she usually has a very relaxed monotone voice, people seem to find these traits of hers- rather intimidating and she certainly is. She would not be afraid to raise her voice when needed and she does not tolerate any type of troublesome acts.
"This is a Hospital, not a playground. Please don't run around. ."

Rare Mood
Mari would rarely find herself head over heels for someone or something- especially to the point where she feels rather passionate about that topic or flirtatious towards a person. Even in high school, she never did have a love life. Boys at her feet- but she would only brush it off like an oblivious tv show character. She often found it difficult to feel passionate towards others, or even objects. Her job for example, of course she works hard and would not trade it for the world- but she would only rarely describe that feeling as passionate. When it comes to those emotions, she is a closed book stuck not he top of the shelf.
"I suppose that would be fun. . I do not know."

Interests
Detective work / Investigating.
Hospital work.
Cleaning and Cooking.
Motherly duties.

Fun Facts
Enjoys placing her hands into her pockets.
Did both Cheer and Softball in high school.
Habit of running her finger under her nose.
Her left arm is weaker than her right.
Has a twin brother named Malachi.
Speaks in a monotone voice.
Works out a lot, she is very buff.
Heterochromia. Hers is more intense than her brothers.
Favorite planet is Saturn.
Keeps her hair out of her way with clips and bows.
She is a polyglot.
Knows JSL.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Relationships

Malachi L. Moralez
Malachi, Mariana's younger twin brother, her other half as she would put it. Not only her brother but also her best friend, someone that she knows she can go to about anything and everything. Ever since they were younger, Mariana has always made sure to look after him, always tried her best to teach him how to be a good person- and is still teaching him ways to better himself. Either way, she has always been proud of him. Truthfully, she has never met anyone as hard-working and determined as Malachi- Even now, years later, Mariana tries her best to protect him. It is quite obvious that she loves her brother very much, more than anything in the world she would say. She would never let anything come between them and their strong bond-
and she is planning on keeping it that way.
"I'm never going to leave you, Chi. I'm always going to be here right by your side, I promise."

Matteo A. Moralez
Matteo, the goofy older brother Mari knows she can look up to. Not completely though. Mariana doesn't always agree with what Matteo has to say, but she does try her best to convince him even though- most of the time, Mari is just overthinking situations. Matteo knows whats best for Mariana as well as Malachi, Mari has always thought of Matteo as another father almost. Since he has been the one who has taken care of her over the years when her father was in prison. She cares very much for him, she knows when something is wrong- Matteo is usually the one to sugarcoat the situataion, making sure Mari or Malachi don't panic. Mariana is so grateful to have a brave brother like him.
"Your safety is off, Matteo- Make sure not to shoot yourself in the dick."

Lee R.K Moralez
A brave hard working man, one of the most hard working people she knows. A workaholic just like herself. She gets most of her hand working skills from her father. She believes that he can accomplish anyting if he puts his mind to it. Even after spending all those years in prison, he hasnt let any of it bring him down. He stood strong, didn't let any of it affect him for the good of his family. Mariana wishes to be just like him- sadly her fathers humor all went to Malachi. However she does have a strong bond with her father, one that wont be able to be broken so easily.
"Come do the Monster Mash with me, Dad."

Elena Moralez
The hard working mother Mariana would love be like one day. As much as she looks up to Javier, she looks her mother. Elena has always been there for her whenever she was growing up- being the only other women in the house after all. Mariana believes that Elena is one of the strongest people she knows, after everything that had happened with her father. She pushed through all of the pain and continued to raise the children the best she could.
"You should rest- I'll take care of the boys for the day."

Javier Moralez
Javier has always been Mariana's role model. She has always admired him every since she was younger, everything from how fun and lovable he was to how friends he could be towards strangers. While she was growing up, she had always found it hard to make friends and fit in with people- she was just genuinely a socially awkward person. Even during that time, Javier was the one who taught her tips on how to be the best person she could possibly be- After multiple conversations between then, Mariana leaned how to be more confident in herself when it comes to speaking with others.
"So if I wear this. . I'll be- swag?"

'AJ' Moralez
The one person Mariana knew she could count on when it came to her education. Alvin Junior has always been the brains of the family, he was always the one helping Mariana and Malachi when their parents were away. Mariana has learned many great things from him, from time to time she'll even talk to other about the same fun facts he once told her. Other than being the big brain of them all, AJ was a big adventurer. He'd always bring Mariana the best books from all sorts of places. Places Mari could only dream of going to one day.
"I finished reading all the other books- will you promise to bring me more?"

Mako and Althena Baek
Now these two, they really are a handful to deal with. Their father, being good childhood friends with Lee, wanted to send the two siblings to Karakura, and the two twins decided to take them as an exchange student. Foster children almost- but her relationship with the two are basically the same as a mother and her children. Mari looks out for them, takes care of them as if they were her own children which has made their bond stronger over the few months they have been here in Japan.
"Ena. . How many times do I have to tell you- Don't let Mako drink ANY of Malachi's alcohol. ."

Sean B. Gray
One of Mariana's old co-workeres, a good friend of hers she would say. Someone she knows could bright up anyones day with his childish jokes. She does look up to him, very much- especially once she entered the detective division. She thinks of Sean Gray as a person who can get the job done but- still has time to mess around and have a fun time with everyone. And although she doesnt agree with all of the things he has done, she does know he means well. She trusts him with her life if it really does come down to it- and it sure has in the past. He also tried to give her strawberry ice cream one time- which. . she did not like at all.
"I am not in a relationship with Sean. . please stop asking- It's weird."

Lorelei Leto
Another old co-worker that Mariana has made friends with- at least she hopes that she has. Lorelei being her brothers girlfriend and all, Mari wants to develop a more close bond with her. Of course, she does struggle, mari isn't the type to have 'girlfriends' she has always had a hard time making friends with other girls her age. However she has had her moments with her, she enjoys the time they spend together when did go off duty. She'd has made good memories with her as well as Malachi and she will continue to do so.
"Let's not tell my mother about- how I almost killed my own brother. . Yeah-"

Levi Ocin
Mariana has always thought of herself as a serious strict person, and has never been able to meet someone as strict as her. That is until she entered the force and met Levi Ocin, the Police Captain at the time. Although he was very straight forward and was quite intimidating- even to Mariana, she respected him very much and continued to follow his orders.
"It wouldn't hurt to smile- at least once."

Abraham Bellerose
Abraham was one of the detectives that Mariana has looked up to. She studied his way with interrogations and cases to increase her knowledge of being a good detective.
"Amazing work, Mr. Bellerose!"

John 'Wick' Wong
A friend who was in the same Cadet wave as her. Mariana learned to trust and care for John and believed that he was a great officer. From her month of beings there- she does know that John was one of her closest co-workers.
"Congratulations, Wong. You deserve it."

Jiho Won and Lorenzo Williams
Two boys who she has cares for dearly during their time here in Karakura. The football plays that she treated and thought of as her own sons. She was always there to give them advice on whatever they needed.
"I hope you two are staying out of trouble, right darlings?"

Marcus Rogers

A very tall frat boy that she has befriended. She quite enjoys his company on her days at the hospital and has even offered to take part time as a maid in his fraternity. As much as she loves speaking with him, she chooses to keep their relationship a close one however, only thinks of him as a son. . even if he does end up getting the wrong idea.
"You were a very good boy today, Marcus."

A. Ironside Koji
A man that Mariana seems to fancy. One of the only men she has let into her life. She has always been curious about him- even a little suspicious, but even after all these thoughts, she couldn't help but hand a bit of her heart over to him. As much as she hates to admit it, she loves his company more than most others. When alone in the hospital after a long day of stressful work, Alex's flowers and romantic gestures really do know how to make her smile.
"Thank you- you really shouldn't have."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Backstory
On June 7th of 1997, Mariana Javiera Moralez was born. A few minutes later, her mother gave birth to another child, a baby boy. This boy would grow up to be Marianas twin brother, Malachi Lee Moralez. Now these two siblings already had an older brother, their mother named his Matteo AJ Moralez. The three kids grew up in a very unsafe and dangerous neighborhood. A place called West Garfield park, on the west side of Chicago and Illinois located in North America. Even though the three lives in such an unstable neighborhood- the family somehow felt protected and safe when near each other. Having an amazingly loving father, who was also a police officer and their sweetheart of a mother- who was working as a nurse, their household felt warm and comfortable. Most of the time Mariana didn’t have to worry about anything at all- well except for her dork of a brother of course. He always found a way to get under her skin. However, this never stopped the family from loving each other to death. Ever since she was a child, Mariana always had the brains. Amazing grades with a fascinating personality, she never found herself in trouble. Out of the two brothers, she was usually the one who told them to stay in place, especially when Malachi tried to be the “bigger brother”. Mari found this confidence in her by watching her father. She would always cheer him on when watching him- or when finding out he figured out a case. When her father, Lee, was not home- she would sit at him messy desk and act as if it belonged to her. All the papers on the floor with the board on the wall- she felt as though it was made for her. At times she would even act as though she was cracking her own cases. However, this always ended with her father dragging her back into bed since it would always be 4 in the morning. Mari thought of Lee as her hero and dreamed of being just like him. Everything he did- she copied and all the lessons he taught her and still in her head. She would never forget his words, him telling her how to properly solve a crime and which mistakes not to make. It was almost as if her life was perfect- up until the twins turned fourteen years old. Her older brother was just entering high school when this happened. Since their father was a police officer in a very corrupt part of town with the majority of the police commission corrupted as well, he entered a very unsafe and sketchy case. Almost seemed to be botched; even the warnings Mari gave him out of worry- he continued to investigate further. When the local gang found this out, they contacted the police they had on their payroll and ordered that their father be pinned for a crime he did not commit- Murder. After that they locked him up, threw him in a cell as though he were nothing. Mariana could not believe it- but she did not mourn over this. She wiped those tears and continued to stay strong- and with all the determination in her, she decide to pick up more books- and read more into Law. Unlike her brother Malachi who instead decided to train himself meticulously- Mari knew where to go with her knowledge. Mariana spent years learning the ins and the outs of the law, trying to beat the corrupt lawyers that put him in there, in the first place- and to this place, she is still working hard on his case.

W.I.P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread