175lbs

Build:
Mars is a rather built male, with a 6 pack and average biceps

Skin Color:
White

Eye Color:
Light Grey

Hair Style:
Mars's hairstyle would be rather messy however kept well (Image below is his hair claim)
8ee56fcc478d70e5cee0ec01d64ca5a7.jpg

Hair Color:
Dark Brown

Fashion:
Mars would wear rather styled attire.

Date of Birth:
25th July 2003

Place of Birth:
Karakura Hospital

Nationality:
Japanese

Race:
Japanese

Sexual Orientation:
Mars is fully Straight

Religious Beliefs:
None at the moment

Political Beliefs:
N/A

General Appearance

Appearance:

Mars would have rather light grey eyes when the sun is reflecting off his eyes you can truly see the greyness in his eyes. Mars would also have rather long and messy dark brown hair that goes down both sides of his eyes. When Mars gets into fights he won't leave without receiving a black eye or a bloody nose No idea why...

Personality:
Mars is a rather calm, laid back and polite person however if you get on his bad side he will just have a burning hatred towards you (Sorry Saeko Koji) Mars would put his friends first before him. Mars is also a rather ****y / show off type person when it comes to girls as Mars just wants to be liked to an extent.

Diseases/Illness:
Mars has no Diseases or illnesses.

Character Voice:
Mars would speak in a rather deep but calming voice. (Video below will show you how he speaks.)
Equipment:

Mars would hold his car keys, Pack of cigs and maybe just maybe some alcohol

Songs that go well with Mars Gorou:

Mr. Kitty - After Dark (Slowed & Reverb)

??? - Drive Forever

Nirvana & Pop smoke - Smells like drill spirit (Slowed & Reverb)

Friends:
Kengan Ken - "A rather strange person however you make me laugh."

Ishida Xiao - "You're like my brother I can come to you about anything."

Teikuro Akoiyara - "The best captain I have ever seen thank you for letting me on your team, I love you as well brother!!"

Lena Kio - "You are a good friend of mine and yes I did like you but I only think of you as a friend!"

Zhihao Hisakawa - "You are rather strange and seem to be like attached to Ishida . . . why?"

Ketsuekei Fujinawa - "You do get rather angry quite fast however you are an amazing person!"

Io Sonozaki - "Stop driving your bike off roofs!"

Eimi Ishikawa - "You may have beaten me in rock paper scissors but you will never beat me on the pitch!"

(Sorry If I have missed anyone..)

Enemies:
Saeko Koji - "Your voice annoys me and gives me headaches so stop yapping however maybe we can fix things...!"

Kaiser Beckermann - "I will fight you any day any place name it and I will knock you clean out or do you need your boys to back you in every fight you get in scaredy-cat!"

Kiyashiwa ??? - "You are just a sick person I'm glad I made you have black eyes cause you deserve them also hope you're head is alright LOL"

Family:
Father - Nakama Hideaki (Alive)
Mother - Ayaski Gorou (Alive)

More to come soon - Find out more ICLY!!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread