lovely_chaos_

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes i do have a microphone.

What is your time zone?:

I am in Central Standard time

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I acknowlege that if i am inactive i will be demoted

Describe your activity on the server:

I used to be inactive but I joined back since December.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

Police application. https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-other-character-is-in-a-gang.68335/

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

grade 18

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I wanna teach math as a fun subject.
I love math in real life and it would be pretty
enjoyable. It would be a fun experience for me

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation for being a teacher is teaching kids on a block game.
I think it would be really fun to join as a teacher to teach high school students.
lets get learning folks.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?

Yes i understand that i am applying for the teacher role of UT.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes i do understand that i will have to undergo training.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

I personally do not know what class logs is but i assume you log classes to get money.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

No swearing
and No fighting I think.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have experience in roleplay as a student or a gang member but.
I never really joined a faction. I wanna join a faction for a nice roleplay .
experience on my character that is not a criminal so
i can have fun role playing as a teacher
rather than gang roleplaying all the time.
Gang roleplay is toxic and not fun after awhile.
It will be fun to play as a teacher rather than a criminal all the time.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head of department

↳ Description:

Head of department is the last role on this list. You dedicated your free time just to reach to the top on a mine craft server.
you may have school or a job in real life but you actually enjoy school role play so you decide to stay in the faction and reach the top.
you are the highest rank out of everyone. Except the principle and vice principle you are the highest rank.
At this point you might get a bit bored so you join another faction to enjoy more fun job role plays. or you might have
2 characters in factions and you are not even in school anymore because you enjoy factions so much.
after awhile you might get bored of teaching if that is all you do and that is ok. if you really enjoy teaching you stay on the team.

- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:

You been a teacher for awhile so you are not really new anymore.
you went through the training and became qualified to teach your class.
if you are still having a lot of fun teaching the class then you might stay as a faculty member
or you might join another faction after awhile. I am pretty sure that if you dedicate your life to a minecraft server
then you might go to the next stage. You might actually enjoy teaching if you reach QT Rank so its probably not out of possibility that you
head to the next stage. Though after awhile you may just get bored and join another faction such as a police officer or a medical faction.
you apply for factions that you might enjoy when role playing.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly qualified teacher

↳ Description:

A newly qualified teacher is the 2nd lowest role above unqualified teacher.
They mostly went through the training and now they are qualified to teach their class.
Its a achievement to become a newly qualified teacher. you mostly have hundreds of thousands of yen by now
just by teaching. you are either teaching your favorite subject or subjects available to you and having a lot of fun
role playing these classes out. you are possibly saving up for a few months for a car if you are new to school role play and don't have a car.
but you are having so much fun roleplaying as a teacher so you might go up to the next stage.

- UT
↳ Meaning:

Unqualified teacher

↳ Description:

a Newly accepted member onto the team.
if you are a unqualified teacher you will undergo training and a introduction to your role.
after the introduction you may be able to start hosting classes and have a fun experience with students.
a unqualified teacher is a new member in the faculty faction that is a teacher.
they might be teaching their favorite subject or teaching the only classes available to them.
They are mostly chill and know how to roleplay. though they may be new to teaching you should give them a chance.
to thrive in the school environment.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Most teachers are under paid in real life. it is however the same in school roleplay
with 41483.76 usd worth of yen earned a year if they get 500k each month.
Teachers serve to help teach classes to what ever age group or subject they are qualified to teach in.

teachers teach classes mostly by just giving assignments and notes while others do quizzes
or fun activities to keep the class engaged. However school is not really about entertainment its about learning.
some teachers are really fun though and are really chill. Most teachers teach classes to help kids learn and grow
while others don't really care.

Teachers spend time with their family in their free time or just chill and have fun
or grade papers.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are important to school roleplay as it is the whole aspect of the game.
As a student you are supposed to go to classes and as a teacher you teach them.
Though other factions may not be as important facility is the most important faction in the game
in order to function. with out teachers there is no school role play.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

I never really been a teacher so i don't know the lesson planning system
but i will learn it eventually. I wanna become a teacher so i can have fun roleplays
and save up for a car. so i will learn this asap if if i get accepted or denied.

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

He would be wearing a very nice suit he has brown hair and he is
extremely nice to his peers. He is unique and different because he is a Mexican and he is not from Japan
however he learned Japanese at a young age and adapted the accent. He forgot Spanish so he is trying to relearn it.
However at times he can yell at his peers for not listening to him. He is a human and humans have patiences just as everyone else.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?

He has a positive outlook on students and co-workers.
he thinks students can grow and mature but he lost
hope after a couple years. he thinks that they may mature even if its a couple years
or a day. He thinks co-workers are team mates that get the job done but however if they are
corrupt he thinks the opposite.

What are their plans for the future?

He plans to teach math for a couple years to help students grow
and he plans to make a positive environment for his students.
though he may be strict he will try everything to keep the class entertained.
He wants to keep the students learning the subject rather than just have the students
do work that is not so fun and not help his own students. he wants to be a good teacher
for his peers and students.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would stay Stop swearing or i will give you detention.
If they did not stop i would give them detention for swearing too much.
Swearing is not allowed at school.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Keep on continuing the class like nothing is going on.
if they don't pay attention they should not bother attending my class.
Classes are optional in school role play if they don't wanna listen just don't attend.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

He Mostly goes to the teachers lounge relax or eat.
what else would you do in the teachers lounge anyways.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He would write on the chalk board a couple complicated math problems and he would
list them numbered on the board.
1. 2x+5=9x+4
2. 4x+5=20
3. 6x+2=60
He then would open his mouth to the class to tell them how to solve these problems.
/me He looked very angry at a misbehaving student as he did break the rules.
Tired of the students swearing and disrespect he opens his mouth to yell. GET OUT OF MY CLASS!!
as he kicked them out.

/me As he got on the laptop he decides to make a quizzes game for all the students to enjoy.
he gets on the website and makes sure the students got the code and entered names before starting
the fun activity for his students. He takes a deep breath as he relaxed until the game ended.

/me
He would relax in his class room taking a bite out of a sandwich.
after he swallowed the sandwich bite he would tell the class what
he planned today. Alright so this is what we are gonna do today
His stomach growled and he found it kind of embarrassing. We are gonna do maths
like always he said.

Backstory
He was born in Mexico but moved to Japan at a young age.
He always dreamed of either becoming a teacher or a police officer but he could not decide.
At the age of 6 he did cause a bit of trouble in class though. He was quite rude to his teachers but then realized.
Teachers are supposed to teach us and help us grow so he stopped being rude to them and he wanted to be a teacher when he grew up. He was however strong and tough he would of thrived as a police officer but he wants to be a cop in the future but why not become a teacher first. He was every excited about his future until he learned about the horrors of being a teenager or adult.
it gets harder every year. He wanted to relearn Spanish but he forgot the language after spending awhile in Japan.
He wants to be rich when he grows up but he learned may be its not a reality but its possible.
He decides to grow and become the better of himself. He used to be a school fighter though but he decides why don't i just focus on school rather than become who i want to be. He decided to focus more on school than violence.
he wants; to become a teacher, be successful, have a car and a nice apartment. Timed flied by like a woosh of wind.
he was stronger and stronger everyday and he decided to become a teacher at the age of 18. He used to be a delinquent but changed over the years. He may one day succeed and get all his dreams done. So that is why he focused on his grades and became a teacher. He still has dreams of becoming a police officer one day though as he is young he will one day achieve his dreams and go through life through out the years and one day be a important figure in society.
He is strong however he can succeed as a police officer but he finds teaching a little easier.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Mateo Garcia
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Mateo
Preferred Name:
Mr. Garcia

Age (Minimum is 25):
I am 25 years old.
Religious Denomination:
I'm a Athiest.
Marital Status:
I am Single.

Nationality:
Mexican
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

I never really joined a faction so my
character is still in high school.
May be 12 years of working over time at school as a student.

Academic Degree:
I don't have any degrees
my character is not in college.
Year of Graduation:
2024 but i wanna skip to adult hood for that character as a teacher.
Major(s):
No major degrees.
Minors:
No minor degrees.

Native Languages:
Spanish
Other Languages:
Japanese and Korean.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No i never taught before but i wanna be a teacher
and gain that certificate i never joined a faction I never went to college but
I want to join this faction.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
Nah

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread