punkrmccaff1

Level 2
New
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?: Punkrmccaff1

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): PunkSmcff1#2794

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your timezone?: GMT

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, this rule is appropriate and fair.

Describe your activity on the server: I am online every 2 or 3 days since being on a computer every day is unhealthy.

Do you have any previous bans?: No, but a few warns that have expired.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I can't find any, but I'd be happy to list some.

College applications (Denied)
Service dog application (Accepted)
Bird application (Accepted)
Duck application (Accepted)
Italian application 1 (Denied)
Italian application 2 (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college, specify your degree level): Grade 12

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation to become a teacher is .. well life is like lightbulbs. If someone is sad, their lightbulb goes out but if you can make that small difference and make them happy then you have just shared your lightbulb with another and if I can make that difference and help students then I'm sharing not only my lightbulb but my life and it would be just to educate students which I'm fine with doing.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Teacher class logs are to show how many classes teachers have done, so they can earn their paycheck and prove their activity on the server

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: I would contact the principal and ask for their permission and if granted I would go and prepare. I would pick the perfect spot and bring 2 other teachers or school staff for supervision. I'd make sure all the kids will behave during the trip and I'd of course make sure they are having fun.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. It is forbidden to eat drinks and food in the classroom.

2. Cell phones or other electronic devices of any kind are not allowed. If a student is to use an electronic device during a lesson then the electronic will be seized and then returned at the end of the lessons.

3. bullying or violence is not allowed on the school campus.

4. Respect the privacy of the teachers and the other pupils in the class.

5. Always raise your hand if you want to ask the teacher any comments or questions, never speak over the teacher's voice during explanations.

6. Raise your hand to be able to go outside the class specifying the reason for leaving.

7. Come to school always prepared and studied, with all the material you need to follow the lessons.

8. Before leaving the classroom, make sure the classroom is left exactly as it was found at the beginning of the class, clean and tidy.

9. Students are to put positive energy into learning in classes.

10. Teachers are to use detail Rp at all times.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: At least a regular amount of experience and knowledge to roleplay, I am fairly familiar with it.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head of department - Teachers with this rank have been playing SRP often and must be well-trusted people in the SRP community.

- QT: Qualified Teacher - Teachers with this rank are qualified to teach lessons on their own and do not need any assistance.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher - Teachers with this rank are new at being a teacher and may need assistance, they are not as trusted as QT and HD.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general: It isn't super common that teachers get recognized for all the hard work they do. I have found that it can be really hard being a teacher because many people don't see all of the hard work that actually gets put into it. Even among the crazy, chaotic, and loud days, teachers know how to stay positive and not let it get to them. Children that come from hard homes often look up to their teachers. Their teachers make a huge difference in their lives and sometimes the teacher has absolutely no idea. Teachers spend a lot of time with kids, sometimes even more than their parents do. Their personality and characteristics rub off on kids who don't have someone else to look up to.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Well if there were no teachers on a schoolRP server then how can you call it a SchoolRP server! Teachers dedicate their lives to teach young and we all need to appreciate that because teachers are not only important to SchoolRP servers but they are deeply important to real-life schools.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: "Must have, could have, will have." Is the school's lesson planning system.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?: Jack Clover is a curious male and he is sympathetic towards others. Jack has dark brown hair and blue, ocean eyes. Jack thinks that he is unique because he is understanding and he has a passion for caring. Jack's outlook on students is that he hopes that they will grow up to be proper adults. Jack respects the other teachers, he likes to communicate with them and he gets along with other teachers. Jack's personality is just kind and if your sad he won't stop until he makes you laugh or giggle, even snicker. Jack's plan for the future is to stay at karakura and continue helping students make their way.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Mr Clover gives the gang a stern look, "Please stop your childish and immature behaviour!" he would snap at them. If the gnag continued Jack would take a deep breath, "Final warning, please stop or you all will have detention, if you do not show up to detention it can end in severe punishments.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Mr Clover called out to the class, "Eyes on me everyone!" Jack waited for everyone to quiet down and look at him. He smiled at the class and continued the lesson.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Mr Clover acts respectful in the teacher's lounge. He would either be talking and socializing with the other teachers and school staff or thinking quietly to himself.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me grabbed the test books that sat neatly on his desk, he smiled walking around the classroom with the pile of test books and handed them out. After Mr Clover was done handing the tests out he called around to the class, "Please pay attention to me or you won't have a clue on what to do for the test!" Mr Clover looked around the class and started to explain.

/me
called out to the class, "We are going to play a fun game of multiplying!" he smiled. "the first one to call out the correct answers to these multipactions wins so please split evenly into two parts of the class and stand at opposite sides and pick a representative for your team, they will answer, remember no calling the answers out for them!" he smiled again and walked to the front of his desk.

/me
looked over at a student who seemed to be struggling, he walked over to them and whispered in a low and quiet voice, "What question are you stuck on? I can help you." He looked at the student and began to explain the question.

/me
grabbed chalk and began writing multiple sums on the board, "Can anyone give me an answer to one of these sums?" He bellowed through the classroom. Mr Clover quietly tapped his foot waiting for an answer, he wasn't impatient he just seemed to be tapping his foot to a beat of a song that was stuck in his head.

Backstory
Jack Clover was born in Tokyo and enjoyed his life there. Jack seemed like the person to never hold grudges and possibly be easy to forgive others. Jack has never told anyone about his past life, he prefers to keep it to himself so he is always eager to listen to others instead of himself. Jack is not arrogant. Jack's life has been a wreck since he was 5. his dad left when he was 2 so he never knew much about dad, but mothers... when Jack was 5 he was taken to a small candy shop with his mother. there was a bank next door and a criminal came out and there were loud alarms from the bank and Jack was scared.. he hugged his mother and... she fell to the ground! She was shot... Jack was so sad, luckily police took Jack by the hand and asked him if he was okay. Jack was crying but he managed to explain what happened to the police officer. Jack was taken through a foster home which he didn't like but he had to cope with it and live there until he was 18. When Jack was 18 he moved to Karakura and attended high school. Jack met a few people and became their friends. Jack was happy and he was finally accepted to become a teacher at Karakura high school. Jack was excited and happy, he wanted to dedicate his life to KHS. Jack walked into his first-class which he was going to teach and seeing everyone's smiles made jack realize that he needs to set an example for others to try new things like him, Jack wanted the children to act mature like him. Jack continued working at KHS and got along with the staff and teachers.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name:
Jack Clover
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Clover
Given Name(s): Jack
Preferred Name: N/A

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Japan, Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3
Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree: Bachelor of Science
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Pure Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
Minors: Matrices, Vectors & 3D Math and Linear Algebra and Numerical Methods

Native Languages: Japenese
Other Languages: Italian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, I do
Preferred Teaching Subject: Maths

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread