Denied Math Teacher Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Zhen__

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): __Zhen__
Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been play for 5 days now and both days atleast 1-5 hours (I know its not a lot but I have been a teacher on some other school RP servers!)

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: None

What is your motivation for applying?:
I love this server and I would like to be a teacher I have always thought it would be fun to be a teacher!

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I have noticed a lot of the teachers don't play and this takes away from the RP (Not trash talk please don't take offense to this) and I would be active and be able to play almost everyday unless a family issue comes up, some of the teachers don't type very fast and don't spell a lot of their words right (Again not trash talk don't take offense) This takes away from the role playing. As a student it is very fun to walk around go to classes make friends write notes so I would love to become a teacher and make it even more fun!

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Daniel kids call him Mr.Zhen
Your Teachers In Game Age: 27
Teachers Subject: Math (I LOVE MATH) but I am an A student so I can do any subject if there is a math teacher already.

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes I understand and I will not break any of the rules you have set in front of me and I will respect others authority over me and I wont break RP

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would change the amount of teachers, there isn't enough teachers and sometimes there are to many the other day when I was play two teacher went in OOC and announced their class, there should be some kind communication between the teachers so they can decide who goes when.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.
In Game the Teachers don't act very realistic, some run around while kids do there work, others stand still and never move, in real life however teachers usually sit behind their desk and work on the computer while kids work, and getting up when handing things out or answering a question. They purpose in game is to make the RP better and not just have a school that you walk around in, also maybe some kids that are young will learn something, in real life they are there to teach kids about the real world out of school and prepare them so they can do as good as they can in the future and make something out of themselves and the world around them, the teachers want to see you succeed. They do not get very much for what they do for the world in my opinion they should make a lot more because of what they do for the world, if they weren't here no one would be able to work, get along, speak, write, you get the point. Teachers in their spare time usually grade papers, create work/ papers, or are patrolling the halls in school, out of school spending time with family once they finished working.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
A schoolRP without teachers would be a building (School) then random players walking around with no point and no directions, if you want a realistic schoolRP you need teachers so it feels more realistic, imagine going to school and having no teachers, pointless...

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

He has Brown hair and always wears a shirt with a tie, black pants, and black shoes, very nice, calm, helpful, young, and friendly. He thinks students are very important and are needed in society and acts like every kid is his own, meaning he is nice to them and respects them unless they are rude and mean. He thinks of his fellow teachers as brothers/sisters and respects them! Nice, smart, kind, shy towards other adults not kids, loves kids, weird, serious when needed but laid back when kids are being good and, respectful. He would like to start working for a college once he has a couple years of experience with 7 threw 12th grade, he would also like a wife and kids.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Give them a warning and threaten them with a detention, if they continue give them a detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
Yell at them and threaten a detention and if it is really bad give an example detention or even detention everyone that is talking.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
A little more laid back but still serious if needed, still nice, and respectful.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me gives Jimmy a pencil
/me gives out paper to class
/me reads (While kids work)
/me writes Jimmy's name on the board (Then I would say JIMMY if you dont stop talking I will give detention
/me Points at Jimmy (I would say Yes Jimmy? if he had a question)

BACKSTORY: From age 9 Daniel loved helping his fellow class mates on homework and in class partner work as he aged he liked it more and even did tutoring for younger kids, by his first year in college he new what he wanted to do.... he wanted to teach Math to kids and pass on his love for teaching hoping at least one of his kids would grow up to love teaching just like him, he has worked at 1 other school that taught Kindergarden threw 6th grade and now wants to teach older kids... Now here he is!

Additional notes about your application (if any): I can have life like Math Work sheets and HW because I can get my little brothers HW and write it on a book and copy it hand then hand it out and it would be realistic!

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Obviously didn't read that backstories must be 300 and more words.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread