mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Math teacher Application

GN (In Game Name): TwerkingJesusRP
Previous bans: i was IP banned for loggin in with an alt big mistake

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes.

Describe your activity on the server: I go on the server every day. I'm on from 15;00-21;00

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes, Yes i do.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, Yes i do.

List your current and past applications: Art teacher application : denied

What is your motivation for applying?:
I love math, and I know it sounds weird, because a lot of kids hate math, but I actually like it. I would like to show students how fun math actually is, so that they'll get more dedicated to it in school, in real Life. And I wish to see students succeed in their school career.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
Yes i have.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
I would need to apply the school trip on the forums, And Ducks would need to accept it for it to be allowed. Then i'd plan where the trip is gonna be, what we're gonna do on the trip etc.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in class?
Raise your hand if you have a question. If you have to go the toilet, you'll have to wait until the lesson is over. Don't intrude me whilst I'm talking.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I go to extra math, because I want to learn more, and the teachers there are very good at teaching me new stuff. I learn a lot each day, but I can be a little bit immature sometimes, and irritate my teachers. I don't know a lot about teaching, but it looks pretty fun to have control over a class, and show students how important and fun school actually is.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee

Newly Qualified Teacher

Qualified Teacher

Head of Department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes i have.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I think they're good at teaching, and that they're fun to be with. They have a lot of humor, but they can be quite annoying sometimes.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Their purpose is to teach children things that are important for your future, and good to know if you're going to graduate and get a good job. In-game the teachers get 250000¥ monthly, but in real life they get about $55,000 per year. In my school, the teachers can be very annoying and mean. But they teach me a lot of things, so I should be thankful. My main teacher doesn't care a lot about the students, because we're very annoying. They don't care if someone gets bullied, which is very weird. Teachers in-game normally run around the family store, or hang at the apartments.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

A school isn't a school without its beloved teachers. Also, a SchoolRP server shouldn't have the title it has unless it provides teachers. Teachers are the key things necessary in a school as they are the ones that spread knowledge to the students, which they use for passing tests and Exams that are necessary to get into higher places in life.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee-
A Trainee is a teacher in learning. The Trainee observers a class and takes notes about how to teach a class. A Trainee can only observe a class, they can not teach one.

Newly Qualified Teacher(NQT)-
A NQT is a Teacher and that means that you can start lessons now, but you have to tell the Head of Department or the Principal. As a NQT you have to do lessons and follow a lesson plan which will be given to you.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills(QTLS)- As a QTLS you can do classes and teach them. When ever it is a new period you have to tell the other teachers that you are doing a class.

Head of Department-
As The Head of Department (HD) you are the top of the subject, you run that subject and the people who teach it. You give out lesson plans but they don't have to teach that lesson, but they have to have the important parts of that subject.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, Could have, Should have.
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Akira Arai is a young teacher, she has dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. She carries a notebook wherever she goes, she usually walks around to check that everyone is doing okay and that nothing is wrong. She tries her best to help everyone. Akira Arai accepts everyone, Doesn't matter if they have done or haven't done anything. Everyone makes mistakes every now and then, that's a part of Life, but she forgives and forgets, I think everyone should get a second chance
SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Tell them to stop cursing/swearing on school grounds, or if they don't stop, discuss it with the principal. And problaly give them consequenses.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would raise my voice, to try to get they're attention. If they keep talking, Then i would have raised my voice saying ''Listen to me before i give you all detention!'' And then after class i would talk about how important it is to listen and have respect to others.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
She minds her own business, She might have a little conversation with the other teachers. But she would write down things she would bring up for her next class.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Points at (name) ''Yes?''
/me Drinks coffee
/me hushes class
/me Looks if any student is raising her/his hand or if any student has a question.
/me Points at (name) ''Is there a problem?''
BACKSTORY
Akira was born in Spain but moved to Japan. Which made her life great, And made new great friends easily. She was so smart she was in college . Akira always tried her to learn and never skipped school. Akira was a good girl and was always nice to the teachers. Later she became to focus on school and her future. Akira's mom, later on, started to have cancer Akira and her family became very depressed. Akira's grandpa later on died and her father got very depressed, he started taking pills to make it better but he got worse. He started forgetting stuff, started seeing stuff in the mirror, started talking to himself. He went totally insane. Akira's father and her mother started fighting a lot. It ended up with her mom leaving the house for about a week. When she came back, they didn't talk at all. Akira's sister stopped eating, she stopped going out. All she did was studying and being at home in her room. Akira got worried, and she started talking to her mom about it. Akira's sister got anorexia. But her sister started talking to teachers etc. And she was free from school for two weeks almost. Akira was still very worried. Akira's sister got better, But then Akira's brother was very very upset for a long time. Akira was very stressed and she decided to pack her stuff and leave. Akira learned Japanese,Akira got new friends and she focused on school and work. She wanted to study to become a doctor, But then she realized that she would Love to be a teacher instead. She started studying to be a teacher and then graduated. She became a math teacher since she has always loved math more than all of the other subjects.

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Akira Arai
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Akira
Preferred Name: Akira

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: married

Nationality: Spain
Current Location: Japan, Takashima

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1
Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree: Math Degree

Year of Graduation: 2010
Major(s): Math,Science
Minors: Music, Art

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, I do not.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Math

Additional notes about your application (if any): I will not be able to play as much after summer, but i'll play up to 5 hours everyday.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
Denied
Your /me's are not as detailed as asked.
Your IC age in "Personal information" must be a minimum of 25 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread