mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Math Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): ThatYandereGirl
Previous bans: I have never been banned.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, I do.

Describe your activity on the server: I am very active on this server. I usually play for four hours at least on the weekends but it matters though on the weekdays.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

List your current and past applications: My last application was a teacher application.

What is your motivation for applying?: When I am online I don't see lots of staff online and when I do, there is only one class going on that day. So I would love to help this server to become more active and lively. I would love to also be able to teach other students and help them meet their goals in life so they will live happy and prosperous lives. I have been on this server for long enough time to get to know very nice and kind people on this server, so I would love to give back to my fellow friends and teach them what I know.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?: Yes, multiple times thoroughly.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): My experience as a student is very fun and joyful. I made so many new friends and I have been to a couple amazing classes. My favorite class would have to be English with Ms. Everlyn Rose. I love her and look up to her because of the way she teaches her students. I would love to follow her footsteps and become an amazing teacher like herself. To sum it all up I love my experience as a student and I think I would love being a teacher even more.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee | (Trainee)
Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)
Head of Department | (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?: Yes, I have read it thoroughly and I understand completely.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?: I wouldn't change anything, I think it's great just the way it is.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers' goals are to help push their students to go above and beyond in their lifetime. To teach them how to go through life and how to get a little bit closer to their dreams.

The medium salary of a math teacher is $47,000 but can go up to $88,910 annually.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are a fundamental part of the server, the server is based around school and you can't have a school with out teachers. Teachers make the RP more realistic and enjoyable.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee | (Trainee) :

As trainee you will not have the abilities of a normal teacher and you must ask before holding a class. You shall observe class and get to understand how to work a real class yourself.
Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT) :
As NQT you have the skills to run a classroom, but still need permission from the HD. You also need to get the lesson plans from the HD. At this stage you are a teacher but not a full one who can run classes by themselves.
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS) :
As a QTLS you are a real teacher and can have class when you like in a school day, trainees can watch the class being held.
Head of Department | (HD) :
As HD you plan all the lessons for that department and train the new incoming teachers. HD is the highest Teaching rank you can get and not many people get to become a HD.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The Must have, Should Have, Could Have system or MoSCo for short.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Miss. Yuki has purple hair with bluish, greenish, tips. She has long bangs that covers half of her eyes. She is very petite with a curvy frame and is about 5'5. She sometimes wears her glasses. Miss. Yuki has grayish eyes and likes to wear mostly black and blue comfortable clothes that are very appropriate for school. Miss. Yuki is a very fun, loving, and sweet person who cares about every single person deeply and tries to find the best in people. She has a passion for teaching and she is in love with kids. All of her students are like her children. She hopes that she can teach until she is unable to anymore and that one day she will have a big loving family of her own as she does art.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Warn the students that if they continue that they will get sent to the principals office or go to detention depending if they are harming or provoked in any way.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Ask everyone a last time to listen and if they still aren't punish the ones who aren't and reward the ones who listened.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?: Respectful and caring. Also professional and calm and collected.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me greets class warmly
/me starts off the lesson with a starter activity
/me passes out math worksheets
/me explains how to complete the problems and then let the students try themselves
/me looks over students work and helps students who are confused

BACKSTORY

Growing up Yuki Yamada was taught at a good level but struggled at English. Her family was middle class and she couldn't usually get the things she wanted in life. She learned to be happy for what she does have and to not crave the things she doesn't have. But that doesn't mean she couldn't dream. In her English class in middle school something was going wrong. She couldn't see the black board most of the time because in English and only English she was placed in the back so that the teacher could keep an eye on the worse students. But Yuki said nothing not wanted to bother her parents or teacher. So halfway through the school yeah and still getting bad grades Yuki's parents decided to talk with her teacher and see what's wrong. Yuki finally told them that she couldn't see the board and then Yuki's father brought up getting her glasses. Yuki didn't want to change how she looked so she was scared to put them on and be around other people. After she did use them she got better grades and figured out how to do so many things in life when being able to see. Throughout high school she went through homework not wanting to go to any parties unless she was free. She always put school first and did her homework straight away. Yuki had a lot of fun in high school but also succeeded a lot in school. She loves to be with other children and teach them that if are having a problem to tell a teacher or parent because they will help you the best they can. Yuki Yamada set out a goal to help every kid who is having trouble in school and she will keep that goal until she passes on into the afterlife.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Yuki Airi Yamada
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Yuki
Preferred Name:
Students= Miss Yamada or Miss Yuki
Adults= Yuki or Yan

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: 1/3 Japanese, 1/3 Korean, 1/3 American
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2 years
Working Experience (# of years): 5 years

Academic Degree: University of Harajuku (bachelors in Teaching and Math)

Year of Graduation: High School: 2002, University: 2010
Major(s): Math and Teaching
Minors: Science and Art

Native Languages: English, a bit of Korean, and Japanese
Other Languages: None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Math

Additional notes about your application (if any): I have none

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread