AppaRP
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

My IGN is tgllgamer

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

I do have discord! It is tgllgamer#8784

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes and I am willing to join calls if need be.

How old are you? (Optional):

I am currently 15 years of age.

What is your time zone?:

MDT!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I do acknowledge and accept that I will be demoted if I am inactive in my role as Math Teacher.

Describe your activity on the server:

Currently, on weekdays, I am active 3 - 4 hours a day as I have in school learning to complete and it is tough for me to be on SRP during those days. Although, I am usually on after school as that is when I have the freest time during a weekday. I am happy to be active and hold classes during those times. The weekends are when I am active the most though, ranging from 5 - 7 hours on Saturday and Sunday.

Do you have any previous bans?:

No

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Russian lang app:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-app.38044/

[Denied]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JSL Lang app:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-lang-application.37007/

[Accepted]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JSL Lang app:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-lang-application.36889/

[Denied]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mongolian Lang app

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mongolian-lang-application.36859/

[Accepted]

------------------------------------------------------------------

JSL lang app

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-request.36738/

[Denied]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish lang app

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-request.35510/

[Denied]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Math Teacher

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

I have many motivations for becoming a teacher in SRP. I would like to perceive what the RP experience is like from the teacher's perspective and this will also allow me to recognize what life is like for them. I want to use this teaching experience to show others what it is like and hopefully arrange for more players to apply for teachers to gain more RP experience in this field. I would also love to observe what it is like playing as an adult in SRP as that is something I have not encountered yet before. I would very much like to help other players with ICLY situations their characters are going through and overall expand my RP knowledge through this role.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes, I understand that it is important for me to go through teacher training. I accept this as it is another thing I wish to experience in this field. Becoming a teacher is hard work and undergoing training is just one part of it. I would like to build up the other staff's trust in me so they understand that I am only here to have an effective output in the minds of the students I wish to teach. I want to be able to roleplay as a teacher efficiently and correctly, therefore I do understand

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

The teacher class logs are important to the school as they display which teachers are working and which are not as well as which ones need to be demoted / not active anymore. They do this by checking how many classes each teacher has held and if they meet the deadline of 15 classes all teachers need to complete by the end of the month.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Respect everyone no matter what.

2. Listen to the teacher and do not interrupt the teacher if they have a question they need to raise their hands.

3. No phones will ever come out during Art class, if Neji sees a phone he will take it until the end of class.

4. No one will ever put their hands on another person unless it's for a game.

5. There will be no cursing, harassing or bullying in my class if i see it once they will get a warning if i see it twice they do not get to partake in the activity if i see it a third time they will have detention after school.

6. No alcohol or smoking or any of that sort of items will be in the classroom. If I see it I will take it and they will have detention after school and they will be kicked from my classroom.

7. Never be afraid to ask for help.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have experience while being in classrooms with a lot of teachers. Some are run the same and some are run differently. All teachers react and take care of situations differently. Some keep their cool and some do not, it all depends on the teacher. I also have experience detailrping not much but I do have some.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning:

Head Department

↳ Description:

The head department is basically a teacher who has been teaching for the longest in that subject and has shown they are worthy of being in that department. They train UT’s and check in on the NQT’s to make sure their classes are running smoothly. They also look for any problems in the classroom in case something is wrong. They are also the most trusted as a teacher in that subject.

- QT

↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:

A qualified teacher is someone who has shown they can be trusted enough to run a classroom by themselves. The head department does not feel the need to check in on them as much as they have most likely trained them when they were a QT.

- NQT

↳ Meaning:

Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:

A newly qualified teacher is someone who just passed their training as a UT. The headepartment trusts that they can hold a class. Still as a new teacher the head department would check on them more then anyone else.

- UT

↳ Meaning:

Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description:

A UT otherwise known as a Unqualified teacher is someone who just got accepted for being a teacher. They also have to undergo training and pass their training to become a NQT otherwise known as a Newly qualified teacher.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers in game and in real life are there to coast students through their kid and teen years all the way up into adulthood. The teachers on srp get a paycheck of 450 thousand yen when they complete 15 classes. The teachers also are allowed to do 10 or more classes for 50 thousand extra yen. They can only do that twice per month.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

The teachers of SRP make SRP work as this is a school roleplay server. If there were no teachers the entire game would be boring and no one would have any fun whatsoever. The teachers are people who want to help make the game more exciting \ for the other players. I think that also players like seeing life from a teacher's perspective.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The planning system on SRP should be exactly like in real life where you plan what you're most likely doing the night before. This will allow you to have the lesson fresh in your memory and ready to teach it. Also i believe that the teachers should get there a little early setting up the lesson so they don't have to during class. I believe that is what you need to do to improve as a teacher.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plans for the future?

Neji is a Japanese-American male standing around 6’5. His hair would be a dark shade of black, he almost always wore sangria red contacts. He would have a small tattoo on his wrist reading ’妖怪'. He would be different from other teachers because for most of his school life he was a bad kid so he knows how kids feel about school and why they misbehave. Neji's outlook on students is that they are people who need help preparing their life so that it is on track. He looks at them as people he can help to become better students and even people. He hopes that the other teachers will accept and respect him as he will do the same.

He would always show respect to everyone as that is how he wanted to be treated. He would always try and help out if something was amiss. He would be a regularly calm guy and a chill person. Neji's plans for the future are simple: he wants to excel in his teaching career, settle down with a nice woman and have kids around the age of 40. He wants to raise his kids to be calm and respectful as he is. Also, if something happened causing him to no longer be a Math teacher, He would try and become a shop owner retiring at the age of 65. Living the rest of his days with his wife and kids.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

If Neji walks past a gang of delinquents and hears them cursing he will go up to them and tell them to follow him. He would take them to his classroom to have a conversation. He would hear out both of the students' sides of the story and ask why they were fighting. Since they both were fighting he would give them both one warning and then ask them to stay away from each other. If he catches them talking again they will get a second warning as fighting on school grounds is not allowed and strictly prohibited.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

If no one is listening to a word Neji says he will calmly tell them to line up then he will go one by one talking to them and asking why they are distracted then once he has talked to every student he will have. The students refocus on the lesson going back walking around observing.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

If Neji is alone he will grab a cup of coffee sitting down on the chair going on his phone until either his next class is going to happen or someone asks him for help with something. If he walks in and finds other staff members he will greet them and ask if there is anything he can do to help them.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &0&c&lhe’d go over to the two kids messing around on there phones simply taking the phones off of there hands putting the phones into his pockets glaring at them then pointing at the other kids telling them to join in with what the other students are doing.

/me &0&c&lHe’d walk past a student looking to see if they are doing the lesson correctly. If they are he would move on to the next student if they ask for help he would simply nod and show them on how to do the lesson correctly.

/me &0&c&lhe’d look at all the students unorganized and messing around raising his voice saying &7 hey yall need to quiet down before i make everyone just lay there head done and nothing else for the rest of the entire class. &0&c&lhe’d then go back to walking around watching them do the lesson.

/me &0&c&lhe’d walk up to the group of people disturbing the other student calmly saying &7if yall dont want to learn you don't gotta you can leave but if you are going to say you are going to be respectful and partake in the lesson &0&c&lhe’d walk off then turn his head slightly seeing a vape in one of their hands quickly walking back to them taking it out of their hands and saying &7 you have detention see you after school &0&c&lhe’d walk away again.

Backstory

Neij Watanabe grew up in New York city but he didn't have a good home life. His parents would constantly abuse him and his younger brother. When Neij was 8 and his brother was 6, he and his brother grabbed a suitcase and filled it with the little clothes they had. He grabbed his brother's teddy bear that night, after their parents went to sleep and picked his little brother up running away from the house. He found an old convenience store setting down his brother and the suitcase, finding a rock and bashing one of the windows with it breaking it open. Once he got himself and his brother in he set up a little sleeping pad so they could sleep that night. In the morning he set his brother up with some toys and stuff to keep him preoccupied, then Neij left the area and found another convenience store. Seeing how it was open he walked in asking to talk to the owner. Once the owner came out Neij asked to talk to him in private. Once the owner brought him to his office Neij sat down explaining the situation he found himself in and asking the owner if he could work as a cashier. At first the owner was reluctant but ultimately decided to allow Neij to work for him and even moved Neij and his brother into his office at the store. For four years Neij and his brother lived like this and were happy.

One day, Neij's mother walked into the store and saw his brother playing behind him. She quickly left the store. That night after close and they were about to go to bed they heard a glass breaking sound coming from the store entrance. Then two people in ski masks barged into the office. Neij tried to keep them away but they ended up just throwing him into a wall knocking him out. Once he woke up he saw that his baby brother was gone but then he remembered that there were cameras outside the store so he went and looked at them but what he saw scared him. He saw his parents breaking the window and putting the ski mask on and entering the store. So when the owner got there Neij told him that he quit and then he ran out the store. He looked everywhere for two years when he turned 14.

He found out that his parents had sold his little brother. So then he went to the cops telling them everything. They started looking for his younger brother and after a month of looking they found him. When they found him Neji was with them. They had just busted down a warehouse door and saw him on the floor beaten to a bloody pulp but when they got closer they realized that he had a bullet hole in his head. Neji picked him up bursting out crying. After that he couldn't take it so after the funeral he got a plane ticket to Karakura. He was never able to get over his brother's death so it caused many problems at school, him always getting in trouble but he always wanted to learn. When he was 18 he graduated from highschool going into college studying Mathematics.. After he graduated. He went back to his old school, filling out an application to be a math teacher.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Neji Watanabe

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

Neji

Preferred Name:

Neji

Age (Minimum is 27):

Male

Religious Denomination:

N/A

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

American, Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

4 year of working experience

Academic Degree:

Masters Degree in Mathematics

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Accounting, Applied Mathematics

Minors:

Education, Public Speaking

Native Languages:

English

Other Languages:

JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

I do not

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After consulting other members of the Senior Leadership Team, I have come to the conclusion that you aren't currently fit for this role.
-
Please attempt to keep a good history within the server and school upon applying as these may affect the outcome of your application. Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to applying.

You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread