Not open for further replies.

DJLord

Level 17
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name)> DJLord
Previous bans> none)

Describe your activity on the server: Daily about 5 hours a day

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Sorta (no but its built in)

List your current and past applications: I Applied Once To Be A Teacher

What is your motivation for applying?: In Real Life I want to be a Teacher and I currently just cant have a job so I thought if I applied and got To be A Teacher My Life Time Job Will Come True Atleast In Minecraft

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): In Real Life In Iowa Assessments I'm Smarter that 99% of people in the US and I used to play school with my dad and I actually taught him things he never knew

Your Teachers In Game Name: Mr.Lord
Your Teachers In Game Age: 30
Teachers Subject: Math

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? To me I Think Some Teachers IN REAL LIFE are mean but on your server there not and I think I would change the teacher group because I am really good at math and in real life I'm really nice

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game Teachers In Game Are Really Nice and they teach students really hard and teachers in real life are kinda mean to students but they also try really hard to teach all of the students
what purpose to they serve: They Serve a very important role as a teacher Because This school wouldn't be here with out teachers and they try there very best to teach every single student
what salary they get: (I'm not a teacher in real life) But I heard teachers don't get a lot of money but my teachers get like $26,500 A Year So I'm guessing around that after 12 years of work so probably for first year teachers about $2208 a Year
Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach: Teachers Teach With The Main Teacher Tools Such As: Rulers Pencils pens paper white board. But Also Teachers Teach Either Nicely or Meanly and teachers teach very well and they only teach really important stuff like whats 7+ X = 15525 Not Like 1 + 2 = X
what they do in there spare time in general. They Would Sometime Go To Teacher Meetings but also they would go home and live life but also they would do grades and wait intill all of the students leave the class (That was After The School Day)

(This is During The School Day): After My Class I would wait intill everyone left the class room and then do grades and then once its near lunch time I would eat Lunch in the teachers lounge.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers Are important to this SchoolRP Because If its a SchoolRP with out teachers what kind of RP would it me So The Teachers Fill In The Single Part That Is Needed For A School RP

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
He Looks Like... A 30 Year Old Man With A Suit with green eyes and brown hair with a Blue Tie And Looks Very Nice In A Suit

He Is Unique/Different By: when he was growing up he Wasn't like those people That Hate School But He Loved School And Also He Was Bullied When He Was In School and always wanted to be a teacher (Exactly Like Me)
He Likes Students and thinks there good because he wouldn't have his dream job if it wasn't for them either

He Think The Other Teachers Are Really Helpful and Nice And Thanks Them Because That's The Reason he's A Teacher
His Personality Is: He Is Really Nice, Helpful, Smart, Hard Working, Awesome, Kinda Old
His Plan Is To Work As A teacher Intill He Decides to retire Then He Will Just Live At Home And Maybe He'll Decide to become a sub teacher if a teacher is sick

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Try To Talk To The Students And Ask Them To Stop and If They Keep On Doing it You are allowed to Punish Those People Such as> Detention, ETC

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I Would Be Calm And Say "Everyone Please Listen To Me Because I'm Teaching"
If They Still Wont listen I would kinda not loud but yell "Everyone Listen TO Class Please"

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
He Acts Strange And A Little Weird Because He has never been in a teacher lounge Much because its his first year being a teacher

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me *Writes On Chalk Board With White And Dusty Chalk*
/me *Writes on Board Math Problem*
/me *Writes Grades Down*
/me *Sharpens Pencil*
/me *Says Welcome To All The Students*
/me *calls (Student) Parents*

BACKSTORY (Sorry If its long/short)
Long ago When He Was A Kid He Started Going TO School And Became Very Smart and Really Started To Love School And He Told People And He Started To Be Bullied By People (in real life to) and he really wanted to become a teacher when he was a kid So he had to go to school and with his super smart brain he was able to skip a few grades from 4th grade all the way to 7th grade and then he started taking a college test and He Also Started Looking at news papers and he completed the college test and he go %100 So Then He Went Threw College and Became A Paper Boy So He could look at all of the news papers to see if any teaching jobs were open and he worked as a paper boy for a whole year and finally he found a news paper with a teacher application so he filled it out and they said please come to Washington IA for the meeting and you could be our new teacher so he went threw the application they said sorry you didn't get it SO Then He spent another 2 years as a paper boy waiting very long and slowly and he started getting mad because he would never find a teacher Job and finally after about 2 more years He Finally found another teaching application but Once again it couldn't work because that was in Washington DC but he couldn't get a job so Finally after another couple years he found a job that was in the same city and everything so he applied and they said you could be out new one just wait for about a week so he waited a week and he got a phone call saying Good News and Bad News The Good News Is You Go The Job But The Bad News Is He Have To Skip this one year sense school already started so he waited and then after that school year he was able to work so he did (Now happens)
Additional notes about your application (if any): (None)

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
Lying about previous bans, you actually have 2 temporary bans for powergaming and metagaming, also a kick by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread