1-3 Hours on weeekdays And 2-5 Hours on Weekends

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
no but i can get it.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

List your current and past applications:
I don't Have any.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Well when i go online there are no admins or teatchers to ask for help and, i see alot of people in need in chat and i wish i could help them..
because i know alot about the server and have been on here for years...
Aloso when it is school time there are no teatchers so there is not really a point in playing HighSchool WithOut Teatchers... but when there are some they are the same that we always have... it would be great if there could be more and different teatchers to make the server Alive.
My main reason to become a teacher is that I want to help students succeed of what they want to be when they are older.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Yes many times.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I haven't really role-played as a teacher before, but I have an idea About what they do. Briefly, teachers Teatch students to help them succeed of what career they want. I have a little experience in real life of Maths, I usually get As and Bs in the class, I help the teacher with some work and if any of my classmates need help, I usually give them a hand.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee (Trainee).
2. Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT).
3. Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS).
4. Head of Department (HD).

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes I have and understand completely

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher

Group. Why would you change that?
i woudn't ´because it is fune the way it is.

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game.
Teatchers are here to make a Students dreams come true,the prepare them all they can for them to succeed. they prepare them for when they go out to the real world they know exactly
where to go and what to do.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are very important to the school. Without teachers, students won't learn, get jobs and they won't have a successful future.

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?Miss Kawaii Is a very caring/kind woman.she lost he husband in a war and she will help every child/student in need.
Miss Kawaii Is a 38 Year old Woman. She has a sassy atitude and she has Dark chocolate Hair And shiny Blue eyes. she has a nice tan and usually wears a casual top, cardigan and jeans.
Miss Kawaii Loves being social online with her students to help with homework!
she likes to be with other teatchers and she fully respect them, she has a daughter in the school.

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would tell them to stop swearing and then I will tell them what would happen If they keep on doing it. If they still carry on swearing I will put them in detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?I would ask them to stop and if they dont i will tell them what will hapen if they wont(detention) or let them stay in the classroom for some minutes in the lunch time.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? I would just sit quietly marking some homework, planning the next lesson or check my emails. I might have a little chat with the other teachers too.

Back story:Miss Kawaii's BackStory Is that she had a husband called Jack Nielsen and he died in the war trying to protect Kawaii and their daughter.in HighSchool Kawaii was bullied for being a nerd and she never fit in. and she wants to be a teatcher to stop people ruining other peoples lifes like they did to Kawaii.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: KawaiiOnParade
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Kawaii
Given Name(s): Kawaii
Preferred Name: Miss Kawaii
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single
Personality:Nice,Kind,Carring and
Current Location: Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread