What is your Minecraft Username?:

BisquitSkip
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None
What is your timezone?:
CDT
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
No I don't​
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
This is my first one
Describe your activity on the server?:
I usually get on socialize during my free time, while also heading to classes and learning something, I usually also invite my friends to get on and have a blast!
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
yes I am aware and I will try to get on every moment I get

TRIVIA QUESTIONS:
What is the student council?:

it is a group of students that get together and address issues that others have been struggling over
Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
a friend told me I would be great in this position because of my creative personality!
What does the school council of Karakura do?:
I think that the role that the school council plays is the activity and negotiation to give solutions to the schools influx of problems, all these activities to attempt to make the school a perfect experience.
How would you describe your work ethic?:
I am a very stubborn person that tries tries again until I achieve something I am happy in, I will never keep something I wouldn't appreciate
What interests you the most about the student council?:
The variety of opinions I'll be able to hear and express my feelings towards!
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
No, this is my first roleplay server I actively take part in, this is my first time.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

Casually inputs my thought on his idea and kindly submit a new opinion on the matter
In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I would completely understand and I'd ask what I did wrong and would learn from my mistake and possibly submit a better idea for next time
There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I'd try to settle everyone down before I express how we should each our thoughts on the matter one by one, until we all have submitted our ideas and go through which idea would work best and most efficiently
A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I report the bad-behaving councilor to the principle and then discuss to my other councilors about the matter and talk about how we can grow and stop this behavior from getting into our school.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I'd raise my ideas on how I negatively feel about their ideas and admit there are way better ways to handle the subject in which they are talking about
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I'd report it to both my other councilors and the principal so they each will have a fair chance on expressing their feelings on why they think the other is in the wrong.
There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I'd report them to the principal and provide the recommendation of having them expelled.
Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I'd say no and that they need to learn from their actions!
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Matthew Biscuitsan
Character Gender:
Male
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
I don't have a phone yet.
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
I am a creative person who strives in being an artistic creator, I am a stubborn yet kind and clumsy Dressing/Attire
Matthew Biscuitsan wears tan shorts and a button up pixel shirt, he also goes with the front of his hair being dyed, covering up the rest of his hair with his favorite green beanie, he also has a white skin tone

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
My creative thought process and thinking skills strays away from the other applicants as I have the ability to relate and connect to anyone I talk to in anything but a rude manner
Why do you want this position?:
I want to help people and grow the school into a completely safe and friendly environment for everyone
What interests you the most about student council?:
In my opinion, I think the most interesting thing about the student council is how they help and discipline people, I would love to learn their skills and become like them to grow into a better person!
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I'd contribute into the meetings by showing what I think is the best option, I will also talk to people going through troubling times and help them out, while also reporting their incidents and stop what misfortune was happening to them!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread