mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Matt's Teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthyGaming

Level 26
IGN (In Game Name): MatthyGaming
Previous bans: Yes. FailRP. It was the first day that i was on the server. i learned my lessons

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes i do!

Describe your activity on the server: i can be online for 5 hours a day// this is happaning now too

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: only a lang apply

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is: roleplaying as a student was starting to get boring. i think i can Roleplay as a Teacher now. so I thought it would be fun to teach students what I know and more. Please. Dont check my gramma but my english isin't that goood.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/
Yes i have read it
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
Yes. i think it would help me

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
I would create a field-trip application by completing both the OOC application and the IC application using the format provided.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
The rules would be the basic rules during any class such as raising you hand before speaking, no eating or drinks in class, no inappropriate behavior/ language and no yelling.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have talked to some teachers and watched how it is to be a teacher, making sure I am not getting myself into something without truly knowing what to do and how to act.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
- Trainee

- NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher)

- QTLS/QT (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills)

- HoD/HD (Head of Department)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes I have and I completely understand.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would make sure that other teachers would be more active and be more open to talk to students when needed, mostly because I haven't seen a lot of teachers on.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
The most common thing about teachers in-game and out-of-game is that they're both here to teach. They're both here to provide information to the youth so they can understand more about that subject and gain more knowledge. Teachers take a lot of their time to plan lessons for their students to help them expand their vocabulary and to be more open minded.

In my country, teachers can earn up to 20 000 Euro's a year in Netherlands

I think a lot of people expect teachers to always work, but they are still normal people. They probably go out for a coffee, grocery shopping etc., Though I'm guessing that they spend a lot of their time preparing for class and homework(...).

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
If u dont have teachers. it isin't a school server. Teachers make it more Realistic
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee - Teachers in training are given this rank, they work to help in the working environment by assisting the teacher. ~ NQT - Teachers who are close to being fully qualified teachers are given this rank, they are able to host lessons as long as they have permission from the head of their department. ~ QTLS - Teachers who are fully qualified are given this rank, they are able to host lessons without permission from the head of their department. ~ HD - Teachers who control their department are given this role, they have power over NQTs and their lessons.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: a must have /should have/could have system.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
My character is named: Matt Gody. He have Brown mid hair. and blue eyes. he gets a Good Build and is around 6'5" big. Coming from the Netherlands.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would tell them to stop using that kind of language and tell them the consequences. If they would not stop considering I have warned them, I will write down their name and report them to the principal/another official. Other options would be detention.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would tell them to listen to me or clap my hands hopefully catching their attention. I would tell them the consequences if they didn’t listen then continue the class.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
he would make a few jokes here and there, socializing with the teachers .
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me spins the globe

/me hands out prints of a list of different galaxy names

/me draws the solar system on the blackboard

/me gives him/her a serious look while crossing his arms

/me claps in his hands

BACKSTORY

Matt Gody. Always want to be a Teacher. He likes school a much!! And likes the most maths. He was the best in maths off his hole school. he likes computer's too. when Matt was 14 years. he starts to learn maths the best. when he was 18 he likes very much to do maths on the computer. he dind't like English because it was borring for him. he dini't learn english the best. but he can speak to peapol. He always likes his Maths teacher and the teacher likes him. Then when matt was 19 he goes to college. He always wants to be a Teacher so he says that to the School HEAD. He end his study on 26 years. and apply for a teacher by a high school. They do not accept it. then he moved to Japan. And there he was apply for a school. he is waiting for answer and he is very happy every day. now he don't have work. but he hopes that he is getting it. 1 month later. the school says that he apply was accepted and matt Was a Maths Teacher, he likes all the teachers too and The Maths teacher the most
. If this isin't 300 words Sorry!!!!!

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Matt Kevin Gody
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr,
Given Name(s): Matt Gody
Preferred Name: For Students: Mr. Gody. And for Teachers and Adults: Matt

Religious Denomination: Agnostic
Marital Status: Singel

Nationality: Netherlands
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0 years
Working Experience (# of years): 7 years (During college)

Academic Degree: Maths

Year of Graduation:
Major(s): Maths
Minors: English . Astronomy

Native Languages: Netherlands
Other Languages: English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: no
Preferred Teaching Subject: Maths

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thank you for reading. I hope u understand me. and i hope i am accepted :D

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
You have been denied from experience of being childish, Not knowing the rules, Countless kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread