mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

MattyB___ Shop Owner App

ssj3freedud

Level 4
IGN:MattyB___
Previous applications: Two language apps both accepted,custom script app accepted teachers assistant accepted and teachers app accepted
Previous warns/kicks/bans:Server Desrespect and bypassing with an alt

Shop wanted:6

Why do you want to own a shop?:I wanna restart were I left off before I was banned as a shop owner as being a shop owner allowed me to have a better roleplay experience and feel like I would like a second chance at shop owner.
What do you plan to do with the shop?:I would like to keep it as blocky mart with the same items on the list but Maybe adding a couple new items to the stuff we sale so that its a little different then from when the last owner owned it.
How will your shop be unique?:I plan on making it the same blocky mart but I wanna change up how its run my having new items on the list I wanna have sales on stuff on certain days I wanna be able to hold holiday sales and I feel like it will bring a new shop environment to schoolrp
How many employees are you planning to have?:I would like to start with 10 till we started getting more business than maybe hire more.

Users who are viewing this thread