MaxFromKekistan

Level 2
MaxFromKekistan
MaxFromKekistan
Fundraiser+
USERNAME: MaxFromKekistan
APARTMENT COORDINATES (F3 TO VIEW):
1621, 47, 1303
ISSUE: There are quite a few blocks, signs and walls in my apartment that I cannot destroy. If possible I would like all blocks broken, apart from the chest located in the middle
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: There is also a little part of the wall which is a different colour to the rest of the apartment in which I can't remove either, changing this to white concrete so it matches the rest of the apartment would be greatly appreciated also (I have attached an image of this issue)

Cheers

Attachments

• 2021-10-31_12.32.48.png
    2021-10-31_12.32.48.png
    937.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+

- We thank you for your patience in response to the request. To update you on the request you have created, we have cleared any floating or unnecessary blocks placed within your apartment that may have looked out of place. We removed any misplaced blocks that may have been there and edited the walling to be the correct block.

If you have any questions or concerns, direct yourself to my discord PMs at aesthetic#1400. This could be on several topics such as potentially something we may have missed, items that the former owner had granted you permission to have, etc.

ACCEPTED

Users who are viewing this thread