Massachusetts.

Nationality: American

Race: Norwegian-American

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Religious Beliefs: Practicing-Christian

Political Beliefs: Libertarianism

General Appearance

Appearance:

Maxwell is a 188cm Male with an athletic build, weighing around 140kg. He has black messy hair, that is medium in length, he has a well kept beard and pale skin, though it seems wrinkly and pulled. He has a scar across the bridge of his nose that is a dark red, and would be missing his left leg, it’d be a mechanical prosthetic. He had vibrant blue eyes and a charming smile. He smelled of ivory, and he held a bold attitude. He typically seemed dead in the eyes, or his expression would be blank, he’d have a scary aurora at first glance, but would be very kind and polite when you get to know him. He has a tattoo of a compass rose on his back right shoulder, he says it symbolizes never going in the wrong direction in life.

Personality:

Maxwell is a charming and outgoing character, he is empathetic and polite, he follows the law and stands for everything right. He is witty and sarcastic, and sometimes can come off bold. He will never argue with authority, and will typically treat them with utmost respect. He is outrageously brave, and isn’t scared of much, he doesn’t like to talk about his feelings, and is stubborn. He is very aware of his surroundings, and very alert and protective about the ones he loves. He is prone to be in the woods, camping he finds it soothing and relaxing. Or he can be found walking around anywhere seemingly relaxing or peaceful for it takes his mind off things. He is very stern and attentive.

Diseases/Illness:

Maxwell is missing his left leg, it is a mechanical prosthetic, as well as he has PTSD around loud booms, seeing mass death, though he has medication to prevent triggers from occurring. Maxwell is partially deaf due to the crash of his aircraft so it is kind of hard for him to hear people sometimes. He has a nicotine addiction and can be seen most of the time smoking to relieve stress.

Character Voice:

Equipment:

He typically carries a photo of his dead wife in his wallet, his dog's collar tag on a necklace around
his neck, as well as his dead wife's ring and his dog-tag from the air force.
He also carries a pack or two of cigarettes and a lighter.

Clothes:

Simple, Comfortable, or Formal

Hobbies:

Writing, Reading, Camping, Sketching, and Fishing

Flaws/Addictions:

He has a nicotine addiction, smoking when he is stressed. Some flaws that Maxwell has is he is very solo, he doesn't seem to like much company, preferring to be by himself, ever since the incident at the market, he doesn't seem to want to connect with many people. He has an alcohol addiction and can be seen drinking a few glasses of whiskey every night, though he is a very high functioning alcoholic, it doesn't really tarnish his personality. He is extremely stubborn and is willing to put off infection or serious injury if it means he doesn't have to be in the hospital.

Skills:

Maxwell is a great technician working on multiple aircrafts in his time in the Air Force. He has learned to survive in the wilderness for several months, he knows basic Morse code. He also has the ability to bend his thumb all the way to his wrist after it was dislocated.

Quirks:

Tries to make light of every situation, a common habit formed by trying to keep people in a good mood even in the worse moments, as well as having a goofy personality, however knowing how to read a room.

Family:

[THE VULISKA FAMILY TREE]

Vuliska TREE.png

Backstory:

Maxwell Vuliska
A 43 year old American war veteran. To begin He was in the air force, fought in the “The Bosnian War” It was his job to perform “Operation Allied Force” which was a bombing that took place in Yugoslavia. The goal was to destroy Yugoslav military infrastructure from high altitudes, and that he did, at the age of 20. In his words “It was like nothing I had done before.. Like fireworks, below me, my plane shook and rattled to the shock waves below my aircraft.” A turning point in history.. A magnificent journey. Later in his career, his plane had hit the ground and a piece of shrapnel tore through his leg.. It was amputated and he was relieved with an honorary discharge from his position, and was sent home with a mechanical left leg. At 35 He met a woman by the name of Kivalni F. Skiuik at a local market in the area, he had helped her load her bags into her vehicle, and gave her his number inviting them to have a cup of coffee with him. On that day, he seemed to have not felt nervous whatsoever, but he got in a semi-formal outfit, and got coffee with her. They talked about their futures together, what they did for a living, where they had gone in life, who they were. At that moment Maxwell knew he was in love.. And a year later asked her to be his wife, and she replied with an enthusiastic yes.. Several months later they had a big wedding, their first kiss as married so happily, the smiles were ear to ear. Soon after they adopted a small puppy and named him Plato. When he turned 37, he and his wife were out shopping for the house, while he was picking up some dog food for his Australian Shepherd “Plato” . His wife had said she’d meet him in the car with the rest of the groceries.. While walking back to the front of the store, with a large window showing the lot where they parked.. He noticed a crowd somewhat near his car.. Confused, he didn't think much of it.. As he walked out with his dog food, he noticed an ambulance pulling up with its sirens blaring and its lights flashing.. On the ground lay his wife.. Bleeding badly, she coughed and groaned.. Groceries spread along the ground.. Everything stopped moving in his eyes.. Time slowed.. Sounds thickened.. And it was like he was in molasses.. The dog food from his hands fell as tears welled in his eyes.. His wife and him made eye contact as she reached out for him as her dirt ridden, blood-stained face screamed for his comfort, and help. He rushed over, kneeling by her as paramedics pulled him off.. Putting her on a cot, placing an oxygen mask over her face and a heart monitor on her chest, an IV/blood bag in her arms. He held her hand as the doctors tried to keep her alive.. She looked at him and said something that haunted him forever.. “Please don’t let me go.. I’m not ready to die..” He held her hand tight, swearing he would always be there, that she was going to get through this, to stay awake and stay with him. Her eyes slowly shut, and the monitor went flat.. the bell of a death blared from it and all he could hear was his heart dropping.. The doctors tried to resuscitate her.. It was too late however.. He grabbed her pulling her into a deep tight hug.. screaming softly into her neck.. Holding her head close to his begging and pleading for her to stay, tears raced down his face as she lay limp in his arms. A week later at her funeral, her family, his family, even Plato. He went up to say a few words about her, but could only manage so much before choking up and having to slowly say it.. one word at a time. “Kiv was a one of a kind girl, someone who would always be there, and know just how to make you feel better. I never thought that I’d lose her just as fast as I loved her.. The first time me and Kiv met, I couldn’t get over how sweet she was, her smile, the way she made me feel home. I lost my leg in war, and it hurt.. but.. n-nothing.. hurts.. more than this, she was a perfect character. This world lost a brave, enduring, and selfless person, but heaven gained a nobel angel. I will never forget her.” A few years after the funeral he never remarried or started dating again. He kept her pictures up and kept her side of the room just the way it was, when she died, and didn't change a single thing around the house.. At 41 Plato died of a respiratory infection that had spread into his bloodstream and caused a failure in his system.. A few months after that, Maxwell packed up his things, and his wife's things in a box, except for some items he gave to her family.. He kissed his and her family goodbye, and moved to Karakura, Japan. To feel free from all the memories of his old home.. He never put his wife's ashes into a box, but instead had it buckled into a seat next to him all the way to the airport. He had all his furniture and extra household items, transported via boat then by truck to his new house in Karakura, as well as his car which was taken by one of his relatives afterwards. He kept his wife's ashes in his lap the whole duration of the flight letting no one touch it. When he arrived in Karakura, he took a taxi to his home, where a truck would soon arrive several days later with his items, and a truck with his car on the bed of it. He kept her ashes on the side of his bed where he also had a picture of her up, it was of him and her at the coffee shop with Plato where they first had coffee. Maxwell will forever love her, to this day, and from then on, will make a small cupcake on her birthday, July 17th, 1978. As well as the day they adopted Plato. He goes by the name of Stone to most. Maxwell was born August 2nd, 1978 in Boston, Massachusetts where his father had married his mother, who was from Norway. He Went to college for Law and Economics, but soon dropped out to serve in the air-force at 19 in hopes to get a scholarship. swiftly ranking up with exceptional work; he was a Lieutenant Colonel in his squadron. He lost his leg while fighting a battle, his aircraft was shot down by anti-aircraft and he had lost his leg by shrapnel shards. It was said that he could have lost his life that day, if the piece of shrapnel didn’t tear through the bridge of his nose, but instead went straight through.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread