players online

Accepted MayRndz teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayRndz

Level 2

IGN (In Game Name):MayRndz
Previous bans:Noen

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes I understand

Describe your activity on the server: 5 of 7 Days a week or more for 2-5 hours and on weekends 3-7 hours

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No but I can get if I’m asked to and I have discord
Do you have a microphone?
Yes but it’s not the best
List your current and past applications:
Language-Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
I love seeing how hard teachers work on roleplay and I love a good challenge I love working with others and teaching stuff to people in general I have a bit of experiance beaing a big role in roleplay servers as I have played on 3-4 other servers and I have been staff on both of them I understand jobs like this are challenging but also very important to roleplay and are needed I love to help people and this job would be my way of giving to the server for all its done
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/?yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?

I would first ask for permission from the principal and if I can. I'll send out a letter to everyone of my students Then I will ask students to get parents to chapirone for support and I would also need to have 3 teachers or Teacher assistants on sight lastly I would pay for transportation and anything else that would need to be organized.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
1>no food or drinks
2>No phones
3>No foul language
4>no Violence
5>Respect teachers and you’re piers
6>stay seated unless told to get up
7> Raise you hand to ask questions

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
Though I have never actually taught as a full on teacher for anything I have helped others as something that I love to do through something I do called Girl Scouts I have helped girl learn how to tie knots and I have been A Co-assistant for a Girl Scout event also sometimes my friends get stuck in school so iv tutored some of my friends to help them get better grades in school I love helping others and it’s something Iv always loved to do iv been stage crew for 5 musicals and I have been in over 10 musicals/plays
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
1. Trainee
2. Newly Qualified teacher (NQT)
3. Qualified Teacher and Learning Skills (QTLS)
4. Head of Department (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Yes I have read it and I do fully understand it

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would like to say when I hear classes getting called i most times get left out of class as classes Go on most of my time is wasted so maybe 2 classes should be run at once

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers have a wide range of roles to support schools and students Whether these roles are assigned or shared they build the entire school's capacity to improve. Because teachers canlead in a variety of ways, many teachers can serve as leaders among their peers. Teachers usually sacrifice there free time to grade papers or look over work and to plan their lessons teachers work hard to do anything they can for students they get paid around 250000¥ a year teaches teach usually whatever subject they were asighned for so teachers teach a variety of subjects
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers are important to the school roleplay server because they work hard and they keep the server running without teachers it wouldent be a roleplay they play a big role in roleplay because they run classes and take time to help students learn what they need to for life and for jobs teachers serber the purpose to teach and without them roleplay would just be run
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Copied from Megathread)

Trainee | (Trainee)

This is the newest you can get, you will only be placed on this rank for around a few days. You do not have permission to start up new classes and you aren't assigned to work for any specific Teacher, you must come into lessons and sit down (make sure to ask them first) and start to learn from them, and how a lesson works. You can also take this time to impress the SLT members by reporting if they are doing anything wrong from the CoC

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)

Congratulations, you have been promoted to the NQT. You are now a more advanced teacher and you have the correct qualifications to start a lesson, but before starting a lesson you must still check with your HD and in the roleplay documents check for what you must be teaching. If there are no lesson plans yet, tell the teachers. You do not have to follow the lesson plans by the book, but you must cover some of the key parts mentioned in there. As an NQT you should still be guided by higher peers, and you are allowed to make errors. You are not allowed to take Trainees in to watch you

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)

You are finally in the norm for teachers, you now have permission to start a class whenever you want (inside school) but discuss and organize when it will be with other teachers. You should not make as many errors or mistakes now. You are allowed to let Trainees in to watch your classes, but you do not have the skills to trainee them yet.

Head of Department | (HD)

It is unlikely you will ever reach this stage if there is already a HD of that department in place, however, they can offer you to be Co-HD. But if you have became a HD, lucky you. You must plan what lessons will be taught amongst your department, including lesson plans.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Introduce the students to the lesson, give the work for the day, and end the lesson with a rerun of everything you did today with a quiz.
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
(I would like to say my current character is too young to be a teacher so this would be the new MayRndz character if I got to be teacher)Lilly .B Autum
Is a sweet person with a caring personality she has cherry colored hair and Dark purple eyes that are almost black she wears a cozy sweater with a special scarf around her neck and a hood on her sweater she wears blue jeans and is very social she loves to help others and is caring but if something bad happens she can be very strict she is 25 and loves to help others she plans to become a teacher and if she becomes a teacher she plans to stay as one for many years then she will have saved up enough money in the end she will have a nice cozy home in town and she will have a nice life

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
First I would tell the students to stop and that foul language is aginst the rules and if they don’t stop they may have to serve a detention if the stop
I will make shure they don’t swear agin around me and if they continue to swear I will tell someone like the principle or vice principle
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I tell the class that if they don’t listen there will be a quiz during tomorrow’s class on what we went over during the lesson they weren’t listen for if some people are the only ones left not listening I would give them detention but if the whole class contuninued I would say that there would be a quiz at that very moment or that I would give the whole class after school detention
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

Lilly acts very calm around other teachers and minds her own buisness she won’t bother another teacher unless they talk to her and she does her work sometimes she will be very relaxed and other times she is ready and on gaurd just Incase something happens and another teacher or student needs me
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me grades tests
/me sips coffee in morning while walks around classroom
/me stands in front of class wating for everyone to be quite
/me looks around class to make shure everyone is working
/me helps student with question

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life.

Lilly B Autum was born in Afghanistan when her dad was a slave for the army one day her dad was badly injured and told her and her mother to leave they went on a long death filled journey to cross the boarder between the war zone to the U.s so they could later get on a plane to go far away from Afghanistan where they would never be forced into slavery agin on the journey her mother failed to stay hidden but though her mother got caught she diddnt and she continued to journie later she went to live with her uncle after a few years of working when she was 13 she moved to japan where she’d never have to worry about slavery agin she went to high school then college life became amazing after college she applied to be a drama teacher at her old highschool and after her Application was read she was accepted she started teaching many classes as a teacher and she was very dedicated to her work as now works as a strong well known teacher

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details
(My character Amber is only 14 so I’ll be filling this out as my 26 year old teacher character Lilly B autum)
Full Name:

Lilly .B Autum
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.Autum
Given Name(s):

Bella,Autum,Lillian
Preferred Name:
Miss.Autum
Religious Denomination:
N/a
Marital Status:
N/a
Nationality:

American
Current Location:
Japan
SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):1

Working Experience (# of years):2

Academic Degree:

Teaching

Year of Graduation:2010
Major(s):Preforming arts and Graphic Desighn
Minors:Math and History

Native Languages:English Japanese
Other Languages:Dutch

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:No
Preferred Teaching Subject:
Preforming arts/Drama is preferred
And my second is one of the Technology and Graphic Desighn other than that anything available

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Thank you for youre time and effort and thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Accepted
You will be given the chance to become a teacher, Please learn your mistakes;
  • What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
  • You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread