mcdonaldsbacon's suggestion

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
IGN: mcdonaldsbacon
DATE: 02/02/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I would want a command that makes the employees (especially nurses) be able to kick people who minge in the nurse room.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: As I’ve been for a few months in the school environment of SRP, I’ve seen that way TOO many people minge in the nurse office, for example when I open the door for a student to get out/get in, mostly greenies (but also a few red tags as well) minge in, and when told to get out they simply refuse even after being told several times to get out, I know that a way to ‘kick’ them out is asking in /help, but this suggestion is for when NO staff members are on, meaning that you can’t kick the person out since not being a staff means not enough perms to do such act. I think this would benefit the server since if there are no mingers then that means no problems or interruptions of the current RP you were having before the mingers got in the room.
[IMAGES IF ANY] N/A

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
+1

not only is this an issue for the nurses office but the break room, class rooms, and even the chef’s station in the cafeteria.

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
Unless you want to give them minor permissions on your character, you shouldn't touch students by any means as school faculty.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
As a former school nurse, even if people will minge inside let them stay in and they will get bored aftee a while and warp to spawn.

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
Unless you want to give them minor permissions on your character, you shouldn't touch students by any means as school faculty.
i’m not talking about perms now, and i’m also not talking about touching students, i’m talking about the students who minge in (mostly new players) and talking about a suggestion to kick them out somehow

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1

Could be nice if you could do this in any other room, detention mingers are annoying. Maybe it could be implemented with the rp room chat function, since those would need defined areas

Also the suggestion is referring purely to ooc minging, when a player walks into a place they're not supposed to in character

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

Despite the fact that this is a good suggestion at heart, a plugin like this would take time to write, and simply making a /help to staff would be a lot easier. A player minging can't be that annoying that you can't just wait for them to leave. You could also just ignore them, or even take initiative and RP it out still.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback.

- Unfortunately this command would be too easily abused, if someone 'minges' or glitches into the nurses office you can use /help and a staff member will assist you in removing them from the room, otherwise stick to roleplaying it out.

Users who are viewing this thread