mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Me and Him. . /|\ Story with multiple to be written chapters!

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 115
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
MORE WILL BE ADDED! I'M ONLY HAVING ONE FOR NOW!

It was June 7th the temperature would be 20 degrees celsius.
(This story was written in first person)
I would grab the house keys before leaving for school, I then realised it was very warm. I dropped my coat on the porch thinking nothing would happen to it. I then began to walk off as someone ran to me with my coat. . They'd be WAY taller than me, probably about 7'3 to 7'5 they were tall and slender, then again I am only 6'1 so they will look tall. But they whispered in my ear, "Hey, is this yours?" their voice was warm and calm as I went red in embarrassment. I slowly replied, "Yes, it is thanks!" I'd turn around to see the tall slender male leaning over me. . then it clicked to me. It was the council president?! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?! HE SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL BY HALF 7 AND IT'S 8! I just took my coat and bowed, before I could run. . there was a hard grasp felt on my wrist, he then whispered, "Not so fast. . You're going to be late your like 2 miles away." I'd then feel a tight grab around my waist. I turned even more red than before, I fell asleep. . Waking up with a large gasp I wouldn't be at home, nor would I be sleeping on a pillow. I looked at the thing I was laying on and it was his lap, he then bent his head down kissing my forehead speaking, "Morning darling." I realised that it wasn't a dream but a reality. I heard him chuckle with a deeper voice than before, it turned out I slept until 1. I then went back to sleep on his lap comfortably before I began to snore quietly.

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
MORE WILL BE ADDED! I'M ONLY HAVING ONE FOR NOW!

It was June 7th the temperature would be 20 degrees celsius.
(This story was written in first person)
I would grab the house keys before leaving for school, I then realised it was very warm. I dropped my coat on the porch thinking nothing would happen to it. I then began to walk off as someone ran to me with my coat. . They'd be WAY taller than me, probably about 7'3 to 7'5 they were tall and slender, then again I am only 6'1 so they will look tall. But they whispered in my ear, "Hey, is this yours?" their voice was warm and calm as I went red in embarrassment. I slowly replied, "Yes, it is thanks!" I'd turn around to see the tall slender male leaning over me. . then it clicked to me. It was the council president?! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?! HE SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL BY HALF 7 AND IT'S 8! I just took my coat and bowed, before I could run. . there was a hard grasp felt on my wrist, he then whispered, "Not so fast. . You're going to be late your like 2 miles away." I'd then feel a tight grab around my waist. I turned even more red than before, I fell asleep. . Waking up with a large gasp I wouldn't be at home, nor would I be sleeping on a pillow. I looked at the thing I was laying on and it was his lap, he then bent his head down kissing my forehead speaking, "Morning darling." I realised that it wasn't a dream but a reality. I heard him chuckle with a deeper voice than before, it turned out I slept until 1. I then went back to sleep on his lap comfortably before I began to snore quietly.
AYOOOOOO?!!?!’ POST THIS ON WATTPAD TOO I NEED A WHOLEBOOK OF THIS.

Users who are viewing this thread