players online

Me rating random games because why not

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Fortnite: 6/10 | Pretty fun but there are some pretty stupid or sweaty people

Minecraft: 10/10 | Pretty fun game that I cannot see why people would dislike the game.

Roblox: 4/10 | Can be fun depending on the game, but there are some pretty stupid games out there, has the worst moderation, and people have been kidnapped while sharing personal information. Otherwise it's pretty fun if you don't see any stupid people doing that.

Call Of Duty: 6/10 | I've never played it too often, but I've heard its a fun game though it's confusing to some.

Most Mario Games: 9.5/10 | Pretty fun and enjoyable, though sometimes I rage because I'm stupid and it's not my fault

Most Pokemon Games: 8/10 | Most can be really fun and great to play, though I remember being young and breaking a game console because I'm really stupid and raged (SHHHHH-)

Geometry Dash: 9.5/10 | Pretty fun game along with the levels, though a couple levels are sincerely impossible and I cannot complete them XD (I've never raged though)

Poppy Playtime: 9/10 | Fun and scary, and I was really scared during the chase part of the game.

More coming soon, show me your opinions!

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
roblox is better than fortnite, u just dont have the right friends to play it with, anyone can get kidnapped from minecraft and other games

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
roblox is better than fortnite, u just dont have the right friends to play it with, anyone can get kidnapped from minecraft and other games
True, sometimes my current friends are idiots

Users who are viewing this thread