Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:
_Mediioocre
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I've been warned once but it was a misunderstanding so it was remove soon after getting it
Only times I was kicked is when the AFK timer went off, extreme lag or the server had to restart
I haven't been banned on neither both my main and alt accounts ever
What is your timezone?:
GMT+8
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
I do, and its Mr. Mediocre#9744
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Describe your activity on the server?:
I'm on for 2-3 hours usually but on any breaks like weekend, summer, winter and etc. I typically stay on for 4-8 hours
List your accounts and roles on this server?:
Main account
_Mediioocre | Grade-10 | 16
Alt account
_Megalo | Grade-12 | 18
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I am, and I will try my best to avoid that situation

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

A group of well-mannered, kind and helpful students that assist the school faculty and help their fellow student
Their jobs include:
Making sure other students follow the rules
Helping teachers and professors with things like finding misbehaving students and detention and such
Assist their peers in many ways such as pointing out where some specific rooms are, preventing bullying and etc.
Have a helping hand at school events like school dances, pep rallies and the ABC (Anti Bullying Campaign)
and much more
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I was motivated both ICly and OOCly
OOCly by my friend DrKatzz
and ICly mother Olesia Owusu
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am and willing to do as much as I can to help
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Student roles always have
A President
One or two Vice Presidents
and then regular Councillors
Non student roles include all the other faculty members
But the most important ones are
The Principal
The Vice Principals
The Dean
The Vice Deans
Every Teachers
Every Professors
The Receptionists and the Caretakers

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Try every way to get their attention and stop arguing which could lead to 3 main outcomes
1. They finally listen and stop for a moment. Get them both separated and ask both of them each of their sides of their story and after getting both sides, ask them to both cool off and stay away from each other for at least an hour. And after they cooled off, let them see each other again and try to get the to get along well again
2. They continue arguing and not acknowledge me. I would call over a free teacher or another faculty member and help the faculty deal with the two.
3. They tell me off and insult me. I lecture them that they are being disrespectful and warn them that if they continue to do so, they will be given detention which hopefully get them to stop. And if it doesn't, stick to my word and give both of them detention
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Chase them and try to catch them which them which would lead to 2 main outcomes
1. I manage to catch up and apprehend them and get them to take the mask off before I have to give detention. If they comply and take it off, give a simple warning. If they continue to be stubborn and refuse, give them detention
2. I don't catch up and lost them. If they have recognizable attire on, tell other student councillors and faculty members what they look like and to keep an eye out for them. If they have unrecognizable attire on, try my best to point out any distinguishing characteristics like visible tattoos
There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Get visual evidence of them being mean by taking pictures and videos before stepping in. After getting the evidence, I'll take them away from the poor victim and confront them and tell them how what they're doing is wrong and how the power they have isn't meant to be used that way and suggest they apologize and change how they act before I have to take drastic measures. If they do so and change their ways, I'll occasionally keep an eye on them to make sure they keep their word. If they don't change anything, I would take the victim with me to report the councillor to one of the Vices or the Principal or Dean and show them the evidence I got before stepping in and the victim as sort of witness
You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
In the event I lose focus and miss some info I would have to resort to being discreet and ask the other councillor next to me what their opinion on somethings from the meeting. If that isn't enough to get ll the info I missed, after the meeting I would have to resort to asking a fellow councillor that attended the meeting I'm closest with if they could share some information I missed
A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would try and discreetly get them saying or doing something against what I was taught via video proof. After getting the evidence I'd go up to all the other teachers, professors and receptionists if what they were saying/doing was something to report them about and if the majority of them say its something ok or bad. If it was alright, I'd try to ignore them if they do it again. But if the majority says its something bad, I would have to report the said teacher/receptionist to the Principal or Dean with the proof I got
Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

The Annual School Cooking Contest

The school's first ever cooking contest where teams of 2 to 5 people that consists of students from grade 8 to even college students making dishes from all around the world or their family recipes or even come up with their own dishes!
There will be a minimum amount of teams of 5 and a maximum of 10 teams.
One of each Faculty member will keep an eye on each team to make sure they don't cheat by bringing food from stores or restaurants and sabotaging other teams.
And the judges are the Chefs but if some aren't able to will take their place.
The teams will be given OOCly 30 minutes to give the most DetailRP'd cooking.
The team that has the most detailed actions along with the most accurate cooking methods and techniques will take the win.
After the judges give their ratings and choose the top 3, the top three will be given in-game rewards
1st Place
500k yen split equally between the members and 10 reward tokens each
2nd Place
250k yen split equally between the members and 5 reward tokens each
3rd Place
100k yen split equally between the members and 2 reward tokens each

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

Kazuko Owusu
Character Gender:
Male
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
030-694-8052
Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Kazuko is a very outgoing and friendly person. Despite being the youngest of the Owusu family, he learnt to be very respectful, goodhearted and kind from his mother and older siblings. Though he can be childish at times but at times when needed, he can become a serious and cold person. He's almost always a warm, soft spoken kid, making sure others are as happy as he is. Even when he's sad or gloomy, he still makes sure that the people he cares about is still happy
Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Kazuko stands at 5'6, he has brown curly hair with a blonde streak going down the middle of his bangs. His face has freckles scattered all around, his eyes would be different colors from each other which is a result of heterochromia iridis causing his right eye to be Deep Green and his left eye being Grayish Blue. He likes to have any sort of sunglasses on no matter what time it is or how the weather is

delete2.pngdelete1.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Though I don't show interest in many things, the Student Council is one of the few things that interest me show much and being able to join it with sheer dedication and I'm willing to dedicate my time and effort to the council and helping others
Why do you want this position?:
Though I'm not always the most focused person, this is something that I can dedicate myself to. I have more free time and with nothing to do most of the time. So to spend that free time for the better by helping others
What interests you the most about student council?:
How just a mere students can make such a difference in a school by helping not just other students but also the faculty with making helpful moves such as the ABC and so much more without even working for the school but by just attending it
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Even though he's the youngest of the entire family, Kazuko always helps his mother with what to do for things like family outings, reunions and celebrations and so much more.
And he's always been protective when it comes to others, family or not he cares about the well being of the people around him​

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

We have unfortunately decided to deny this application.

Your application seems to be lacking in some fields, and some of your scenarios were very abrupt and abrasive in their workings.

You may re-apply in 7 days if you wish.

[!]
If you have any questions regarding the council or your application please DM me, Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread