Taemin

Level 11
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Medsadox

Previous bans:
N/A.

Describe your activity on the server:
To be fair, I could confidently state that I am a very active person; if I have the motivation for what I’m doing. That was EMS until now, and I believe that I was a significantly active staff, even in my last few days of being a part of the Hospital faction. I have strong motivation to be a part of the KPD and engage in this type of roleplay. I have no doubt that I will give all of my attention to the KPD if I do get accepted. I put care into my applications, I make sure to apply for only matters that I will give genuine attention to.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in EEST or GMT +3.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, you may contact me with this name; mark.#2034.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do, I have a fully functional microphone.

List your current and past applications:
Korean APPLICATION — [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jeon-jimins-application.13082/

Jin APPLICATION — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/medsadox-jin-language-application.23112/

Hospital Staff APPLICATION — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-application-cryinhh.19115/

Jin APPLICATION (A) — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jin-language-application-ledardo.36236/

German APPLICATION (A) #1 — [DENIED] *denied due to lack of detail.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application-ledardo.36243/

German APPLICATION (A) #2 — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application-2-ledardo.36295/#post-113829

Vehicle Request — [RESOLVED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-request-ledardo.36302/#post-113923

French APPLICATION (A) — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/marksadox-language-application.38380/

Police APPLICATION — [PENDING]
(current application)

What is your motivation for applying?:
Back in September 2019, I was quite hesitant on what faction to choose between the Hospital and the Police faction. As some of my friends were applying for EMS, I decided to join them – choosing to give myself more roleplay experience before I commit to such a strict job and see if I can take it. The hospital faction was quite distant from KPD at first, though I noticed that the two factions became close, not being connected only by the radio system. I began to make friends from the KPD, and also have a few others apply for the faction. I was still invested in EMS, however, the Police faction always caught my eye, or made me stop and look at what they were doing.
It has been over a year since I joined the EMS. I believe I have more friends in KPD and more information along with roleplay experience in this period of time. I also was able to see how the two factions worked. Many hospital staff applied for the police force. Perhaps not everyone could take such a role, however, I’m quite confident that I will do nothing but my absolute best if I were to be accepted. I have always been rather intrigued by the overall faction. I have always found the two factions so similar, and have seen some state this in their applications. However, as a higher-up, I began to see things clearer.
I wish to now step into the police force and experience what the police role has to offer to me. I have many friends who are a part of the faction, I frequently get in calls with them. I've grown quite close to what they're doing on duty. I often notice that they have quite a lot of communication and enjoy what they're doing. They have a good time while doing what they're responsible for doing, and I enjoy not only conversing but roleplaying with them. It was very enjoyable to work with them. Those are my motivational reasons.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I believe I've grown familiar with Japanese Laws and Conduct, however, I believe it's highly necessary and crucial for me to be trained and taught about them as much as needed.

What are the Police ranks?
There are two divisions within the police force being detective and officer.
These are the police ranks from the most authorized to the beginner rank in the force.

Police Commissioner
This is the highest rank in the entire faction, the faction lead.

Police Head Lieutenant
This is the second-highest rank in the entire faction in charge of managing the administrational matters within the faction before the commissioner. They're the commissioner's right hand, helping and assisting the commissioner when needed.

Police Vice-Head Lieutenant
This is the third-highest rank within the force. The vice-head is related to the head lieutenant similar to how the head lieutenant and commissioner are related to each other. The vice-head lieutenant is the right hand of the head lieutenant.

Police Lieutenant
This means that you're a higher-up of the force now, you have administrative rights. You're trusted with weaponry and able to have a glock 17. You’re also trusted with a police vehicle if you have this role.

Police Sergeant
This means that you're able to supervise and train police officers now. You're a step behind becoming a higher-up and earning this role would show that you're experienced with training the cadets. You’ve been in the force for a significant amount of time.

Police Corporal
This means that you are seen fit to be able to train newcomer cadets now; trusted to take on the responsibility of educating them. This also means that you've been in the force for quite a while and you’re more familiar with the force, the rules, and the system more than previous lower ranks. You also get a crowbar when you earn this role.

Patrol Officer
This is the role given to all KPD after passing their cadet test. Meaning you've been able to pass the exams you encountered. You're not able to train anyone yet, however, you’re able to patrol. This also means you’ve been in the force for about some time, and grown somewhat familiar with the force.

Cadet
This is the role all officers go through when it is their first few weeks into the force. They get tested later on with evals and other examinations to get promoted to a higher role. They're monitored all the time by higher-ups, seeing how they do well in the force. They cannot leave the station and must be taken to patrol by higher ranks. They’re responsible for front desk duties and reports.

DETECTIVE DIVISION
This is the second division within the KPD responsible for interrogating and questioning citizens and focusing on cases; in charge of opening and solving them. You’re able to switch to the division after being in the force for a significant amount of time and passing several exams.

Detective Superintendent
This is the highest rank within the division, responsible for observing and administering. You’re an experienced higher-up within the police faction, monitoring the detective chief-inspector at times as well as the rest of the division. You’re in charge of the division, same as the Head Lieutenant.

Detective Chief Inspector
This is the second-highest rank within the division, meaning you’re responsible for observing the detective inspectors and detective constables. You’re also able to monitor or provide training within the detective division. You’re also a part of the higher-up team of the KPD if you receive this role.

Detective Inspector
You’re seen fit to be taken to a next level as a detective; you’ve earned trust within the division and you’ve passed the first step and the beginner part of the division. You’re a step below earning the trust of the higher-ups in joining them, so you’re not a higher-up just yet. You’re able to train the DC’s about what they should know about the division, or help them get more comfortable within the division.

Detective Constable
You’ve finally filled your duties, passed your tests and you were trusted to move to the detective branch. You’re new to the division, needing training about cases and learning all about the detective division.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My knowledge of Police work is quite limited compared to members of the KPD, however, as an old higher-up of the hospital, I had the chance to see basic information regarding training topics of the Police and whatnot. I'm aware of how the training system is divided into two; physical and informational, as well as many other small pieces of information I was able to hear and observe from experience which came in with working as a part of the hospital faction for quite a long time. I have also taken note of the KPD and EMS training led by Ecocide and LuneNiore, which played a significant part in my knowledge. I have plenty of knowledge about police work, some you can notice within the application as I tried to project my knowledge as much as possible. I have always found police work interesting, which is mainly why I have paid so much attention to information regarding police work. I also have much interest in detailed roleplay and a large amount of knowledge about it, which is something I hope to add to my performance and roleplay as a member of the Police faction if I am accepted, only when it's necessary.
However, it should be noted that I am still new to the overall police force – I believe I have more information to learn to be able to assist in the force, which I am looking forward to. Training and learning are only necessary for one to be a suitable member of the force, after all.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police force is one of the factions which affect the server greatly, having immense importance to SchoolRP. The faction is quite active, as there are many reports made every day; and the police's job is to provide safety and attend to these cases, giving assistance to citizens of Karakura. Although these cases don't all consist of gang activity or dangerous individuals, a huge part of SchoolRP is gang roleplay. It is rather common for players to engage in these types of activities for the thrill that comes within the roleplay. As 'exciting' this may be to some, it also causes great trouble to innocent citizens and also the ones doing illegal acts. However, the Police faction is trustable.
From what I’ve seen from observing the faction up-close as another government worker, and as being quite involved with the members within the faction, I am proud to state that members of the KPD are hardworking and will jump at any situation to save the lives of the citizens within the community. They will make sure that these people involved with illegal activities will suffer through consequences and they will ensure that the city will be safe and protected.
All citizens must abide by the law, and ones to break these laws will suffer through consequences.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I completely understand that I am subject to being demoted if accepted to the force anytime, I am completely responsible for my actions.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I fully understand that applying for this role means I am expected to fully be committed to this role as the role has many standards and its own requirements, and I must give what I should to it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I am very well aware that training is crucial for one to learn and to be able to become a fitted member of the KPD, and not attending it whilst being online will lead to punishment – possible demotion.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Certainly. I am aware that IC harassment is something that I may come across, and I will not take anything in-character to escalate to something out-of-character.

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
A quite conspicuous male, Vincent Saiky gives off quite an intimidating look to him, as he seems to be insistent on holding his monotonous, aloof expression. Matching his monotonous expression, his judging and piercing gaze gives quite the influence of a subtle trepidation to anyone who dares to lay eyes on them. In stressful situations, Vincent remains unfazed to stressful situations; choosing to keep his calm in the situations which are most needed for the appropriate judgment. Quite tall compared to the average of males in Japan, he remains somewhat short compared to foreigners. He would have well-kept hair and a neat posture - seeming to put care to his appearance to look presentable. Vincent cares about his appearance.

What they're like on and off the job?
As a workaholic, Vincent would be fully committed to his job on duty, keeping a certain judgemental, unwelcoming, and monotonous expression. He remains careful and pays quite a lot of attention and gives thought to his actions, as he is to follow guidelines and any given commands by his higher-ups. Prepared to assist and protect at any given time, he remains alert. He is a workaholic, seen on duty for considerably long periods of time. As aloof as he could be seen, he is a kind person towards his co-workers. He gives care to his co-workers. A perfectionist, Vincent pays close attention to his surroundings and the individuals he speaks to, in constant inspection and studying.

Off duty, Vincent keeps his attitude towards people around him like how it is on duty, like his father, aloof and quiet. However, he seems to have an odd appealing mischievousness hinted in the expression he had masked on his pale visage. He knows his boundaries and strictly applies his belief in separating work and pleasure. His attitude may differ depending on who he's conversing with, however, remaining similar to his usual attitude.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Although Vincent gets quite a lot of attention to his last name, he remains different from many others from his family; yet somewhat still very alike his father. His expression devoid of any exposure of emotion, cold as a stone: monotone. His father leaving a remarkable influence on Vincent's coworkers, he suffers from constant teasing; which he remains nonchalant. He has immense respect for his higher-ups and coworkers, putting his life at stake in any situation for them. Vincent wishes to have a life of success, especially work-wise as he puts so much care into his job and to the force. Lastly, it is only Vincent's wish to keep the town safe from any possible danger.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
Born in the United Kingdom, in the comfort of his own family’s mansion filled with many maids and butlers serving him all the time, Vincent lived quite a luxurious life. As the first son of an important member of the Saiky family, he took the attention of the family members as he meant a possible heir to the family. He was the apple of his father’s eye. He was a well-behaved son, not causing any trouble at school or to anyone within his life. He met great people who were important as they were connected to his father. He was tutored by private teachers until he was sent to school, as it was only fitted for the next heir. He was taught to be a fine gentleman, a smart boy, obeying the rules he was introduced to.
After years and years of living the same life, Vincent grew tired of the life he lived, to seek for interesting adventures to add to his life; trying many sports and hobbies to settle on reading books and playing volleyball. One sport caught his attention; volleyball, as his father played the same sport. Instead of asking his father to get a professional to help him learn, Vincent asked members of the volleyball team in his high school to teach him how to play volleyball. He socialized with the volleyball players and became quite popular after advancing in volleyball and getting accepted to the team. Vincent was considered a 'popular kid', as one might say. After one of his practices, Vincent noticed a hurt police officer on the pavement who seemed unconscious. He rushed to his side, giving him the first aid his father taught him. He called the ambulance for the injured officer and visited him after making sure that his private butler was aware that he was safe. The officer thanked him, offering small talk. Vincent accepted, of course, listening to the many stories the officer told him; getting quite intrigued by his experiences. The officer gifted Vincent a book, "Sherlock Holmes" after a week of their encounter. Vincent took the book and swallowed it whole, as he loved reading. He began to read more and more of the book to finally discover his passion for police work.
The male began to take extra notes for criminology during his senior year to prepare for his entrance exams. As he followed his passion, he studied hard to learn about the law. He aced his entrance exams, getting accepted into one of the most popular universities within the country. Finally, after graduating, he became an excellent police officer serving his country for about three years, making great relationships at work. He earned a respectful role, also seen as a workaholic. Perhaps that was a trait he gained from his father.
One day upon receiving a call from his father, Vincent came to Karakura to live with the rest of the family, transferring into another police department. . .

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Vincentius Saiky

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
'Mr.'

Given Name(s):
"Vincent", "Saiky", "Vincentius"

Preferred Name:
"Saiky"

IC Phone number:
455-504-699

Religious Denomination: