Level 5
Masqverade
Masqverade
Notable

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Medsadox

Previous bans:
I have been banned only once, which I’m not proud of, however, you’re more than welcome to check out the appeal by clicking the link here. https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-ineloquently.46905/

Describe your activity on the server:
In all honesty, I definitely think that I’ve been quite active on the server lately, ever since I came back after getting unbanned. I’ve taken time to settle in and catch up with everything, and I have been pretty active. I aim to be more active if I’m accepted, as I’m certain that it’s only naturally expected for a member of the faction to be active—especially if they’re new. I have been a member of the KPD before and I have an overall idea of how active I am expected to be and I’m confident that I can fulfill that expectation. I’m usually online every day for at least an hour to two hours, and I’m online for five hours on average. Although during my time on the KPD, I recall that I’ve been online longer than average, so I am pretty flexible as well. I can assure you that I intend on putting my time and effort into my role if I’m accepted.

Which timezone are you in?
My current timezone is GMT+3, however, as I have mentioned above, I can be pretty flexible with time and activity—as long as it’s not within school hours.

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag?
Yes, I do have Discord and you may contact me there using the username: asya#9808! I check Discord very frequently, so there’s a high chance that you’ll get a quick response if you’re ever to DM me.

Do you have a microphone:
I do have a microphone and I’m able to speak in calls whenever necessary!

List your current and past applications:
POLICE APPLICATION — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/medsadox-police-application.37416/

JUDGE APPLICATION — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/judge-application-mimisaki.41309/

PSYCHIATRIST APPLICATION — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mimisakis-psychiatrist-application.18952/

SURGEON APPLICATION — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-application-cryinhh.19115/

JIN Application #1 — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/medsadox-jin-language-application.23112/

JIN Application #2 — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jin-language-application-ledardo.36236/

GERMAN Application #1 — [DENIED] *denied due to lack of detail.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application-ledardo.36243/

GERMAN Application #2 — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application-2-ledardo.36295/

FRENCH Application — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/marksadox-language-application.38380/

KOREAN Application — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language.13040/

JIN Application #3 — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mimisaki-jin-application.22704/

JIN Application #4 — [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/noctiphany-jin-application.29115/

STAFF APPLICATION — [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:

To begin with, I have always had an eye on the Police faction ever since I was aware of it. I had always been hesitant on whether to apply for it or not and had decided to apply for other roles as I had thought that having the police role would require more experience when it comes to both roleplaying and becoming a member of a faction. Throughout a large portion of my experience in SRP, I had taken on the role of being a member of the Hospital faction which worked closely with the Police faction. I was able to experience and see for myself that these two factions within the emergency faction as a whole worked really close and engaged with one another regularly. I had the opportunity to be able to hear their conversations on the radio and it was quite an interesting spark in my experience of working as an emergency service worker to be able to see what they were doing and have a sneak peek into what was going on. After spending quite some time in the Hospital faction and becoming one of the higher-ups, I was able to get closer with many members of the KPD faction and made lots and lots of friends who were all really sweet and welcoming. I was able to look at behind the scenes of police work from a different angle, yet still very limited compared to a KPD faction member’s perspective. When I had quit the Hospital faction, I decided that I’d had enough roleplay and faction experience and finally applied for KPD. I am very glad I decided to do so, as I made incredible memories with every single member who was in the faction as I was in it. I had never made such memories in a faction before, and every day was exciting throughout my experience.
It has been over a year since I quit the Hospital faction, and it’s close to being almost a year since I first joined the Police faction. Words cannot express how much I miss being a part of the KPD, how much I miss doing usual work on duty whether it be getting reports and noting them down or simply just going on patrol. I have learned many things from the KPD and I am ready to learn more. I’m ready to do my best work and I’m ready to make more memories. I have spent quite some time on the server after returning to see which direction I would like to take and which factions I could apply for, and after going back and forth, I have finally made a decision. I’m looking forward to it if I’m accepted back.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I am most certain and confident that I understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct as I have grown quite familiar with them throughout my experience of being in the KPD previously. However, I’m more than happy and open to finding out and being taught about them if there have been any crucial changes made.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have plenty of knowledge of police work, as I have mentioned before, I have been in the KPD previously. I had taken a lot of notes during police training as well as other tips and tricks I was taught throughout being in the KPD and I still happen to remember a bunch of them. However, being in a faction means being open to learning more, and I’m sure I have plenty of room for more knowledge. I am aware of plenty of rules and the conduct police are subjected to, I am aware of how to handle certain procedures such as going on patrols, patting someone down, how to do visitations, arrests, mugshots as well as many other procedures. I also have knowledge of the small details such as what each rank within two departments is capable of doing, and what their jobs are. I also have a small amount of knowledge left from the detective training I have had.
As it has been a long time since I have last been in the KPD, I am very sure that there must have been plenty of changes and I am more than happy to find out about them. Of course, I may have plenty of missing information that I will have no problem dealing with once I get training. Overall, I have plenty of knowledge and I have plenty of notes left from when I was KPD previously, and I remember a lot of them but I’m always open to learning more and finding out more about anything that needs to be taught during training.
A player who has been accepted to the KPD, or the Police faction starts off with the CADET rank. This rank is the first title a police officer gets, which means that anyone with this title is simply new to the KPD. They're in the position to show full activity and interest while never really leaving the KPD building unless a higher-up is to take them on a simple mission like patrols. They're able to do minor stuff such as checking CCTV, gathering reports, and patting someone down. Other than that, they carry the default equipment that is given to every officer. They're not allowed to go off duty unless it is for an event and if they have been given permission by the commissioner to attend such an event within KPD. They do training for two weeks to three weeks and once they've completed all, they are to take an exam to pass on to the next rank which is PATROL OFFICER. Once a player has the rank PATROL OFFICER, they have passed their exam and are ready for this title. They are able to now leave the KPD and go off duty, but they're only able to go on patrols with the permission of a higher-up and shouldn't be alone when patrolling to prevent them from facing any serious situations alone. They are also to show full activity, as they're a big help for the higher-ups in serious situations for getting CCTV and such. They're also now able to respond to situations, but only with another officer who's preferably a higher-up as a patrol officer is also relatively new compared to higher ranks.
After showing enough dedication and activity, and if seen fit, a player is given the CORPORAL rank. Corporals get new equipment, and they are to be more active, as they have an understanding of how to respond to situations, and they're now able to train new members of the KPD. They are in the position to train and observe the new members of the KPD and be the ones to teach them things and inform them once they're corporal. Trainers can be divided into two, being informational and physical trainers. Informational trainers are to give information on how to do things that are not physical such as bails, and physical trainers are to give instructions on how to handle a situation.
Once a player has reached CORPORAL, they can choose to take one of two paths after they're promoted; They can choose to be in the detective division or the regular division, but in order to get into either, they must show their interest.
If a player is to choose the Detective division, they are to be given DETECTIVE CONSTABLE, which is similar to being a cadet, but for the Detective division. They're relatively new, and they're back on getting trained by higher-ups in the Detective division. They are given new equipment as well that belongs only to the Detective division's members. They are to attend training and be attentive, as they will be tested after getting trained in order to move into the next title which is DETECTIVE INSPECTOR.
Detective Inspectors are given to players who have passed their test and are ready to now train the detective constables. They're also given a Glock, which must be handled with care, and misusing it will lead to punishment. If they show enough dedication and are seen fit for the next role, they're moved to DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR. Detective Chief Inspectors are higher-ups of the Detective division as well as the KPD. They're in charge of monitoring the Detectives, but they are a higher-up of the faction. If they show enough dedication and if there is a situation in which there is needed a DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT, they will be given such a position if seen fit.
If a player is to choose the Regular division, they are given the SERGEANT role and are responsible for handling a Glock. They are still able to train new members of the KPD and are able to give training to the Cadets. They're also responsible for handling a Glock as they're supposed to, and misusing it will lead to punishment. Sergeants are to show interest and show immense dedication before they're given the next rank, which is LIEUTENANT. Lieutenants are higher-ups of the regular division and are now to monitor all members of the regular division. They're also given new equipment which only higher-ups are given.
The next two ranks are crucial, the first being the POLICE CAPTAIN, which is the faction leader of the police department and is responsible for every division and every police officer. They oversee things and are responsible for setting the rules, and this is the highest position after COMMISSIONER, which oversees both KPD and EMS factions, but still is in charge of the KPD. These two ranks are in charge of this division.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
In SchoolRP, there are tons and tons of roleplay opportunities and situations that could be brought to life. There are also many individuals with different personalities and different affiliations, being completely free to choose which path they would like to take as they roleplay. This also means that there are many individuals who break the laws of Karakura, which also leads to bigger situations. They hurt, threaten and harm innocent people, they damage properties and create chaos by breaking the laws and putting other citizens at risk. They also gather along and choose to become a group, a gang, which nowadays can be called “GangRPers” to do crimes together. These citizens would have no choice but to accept their faith if it weren’t for the Karakura Police Department.
The police force is one of the factions which affect the server greatly, having immense importance to SchoolRP. The faction is quite active, as there are many reports made every day; and the police's job is to provide safety and attend to these cases, giving assistance to citizens of Karakura. Although these cases don't all consist of gang activity or dangerous individuals, a huge part of SchoolRP is gang roleplay. It is rather common for players to engage in these types of activities for the thrill that comes with the roleplay. As 'exciting' this may be to some, it also causes great trouble to innocent citizens and also the ones doing illegal acts. However, the Police faction is trustable.
The KPD is hardworking and will jump at any situation to save the lives of the citizens within the community. They will make sure that these people involved with illegal activities will suffer through consequences and they will ensure that the city will be safe and protected.
All citizens must abide by the law, and those who break these laws will suffer through consequences.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand and acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if I am in the faction at any given time and that I am responsible for my actions and must follow the rules and instructions I will be given.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I acknowledge and fully understand that applying for this role means I am expected to fully be committed to this role as the role has many standards and its own requirements, and I must give what I should to it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I fully understand that training is mandatory and crucial for new members of the KPD and it is very important to attend them. It is my responsibility to go to training when they are held, and I do not plan on missing any.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, as it is also a rule within the server that you’re not to take in-character situations out-of-character, I understand that every roleplay situation during training and situations as well as any roleplay in general in-character are not to be taken out of character.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

A quite conspicuous male, Vincent Saiky gives off quite an intimidating look to him, as he seems to be insistent on holding his monotonous, aloof expression. Matching his monotonous expression, his judging and piercing gaze gives quite the influence of a subtle trepidation to anyone who dares to lay eyes on them. In stressful situations, Vincent remains unfazed to stressful situations; choosing to keep his calm in the situations which are most needed for the appropriate judgment. Quite tall compared to the average of males in Japan, he remains somewhat short compared to foreigners. He had well-kept hair and a neat posture—seeming to put care into his appearance to look presentable. Vincent cares about his appearance.

What they're like on and off the job?

As a workaholic, Vincent would be fully committed to his job on duty, keeping a certain judgemental, unwelcoming, and monotonous expression. He remains careful and pays quite a lot of attention and gives thought to his actions, as he is to follow guidelines and any given commands by his higher-ups. Prepared to assist and protect at any given time, he remains alert. He is a workaholic, seen on duty for considerably long periods of time. As aloof as he could be seen, he is a kind person toward his co-workers. He gives care to his co-workers. A perfectionist, Vincent pays close attention to his surroundings and the individuals he speaks to, in constant inspection and studying.
Off duty, Vincent keeps his attitude towards people around him like how it is on duty, like his father, aloof and quiet. However, he seems to have an odd appealing mischievousness hinted in the expression he had masked on his pale visage. He knows his boundaries and strictly applies his belief in separating work and pleasure. His attitude may differ depending on who he's conversing with, however, remaining similar to his usual attitude.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Although Vincent gets quite a lot of attention for his last name, he remains different from many others in his family; yet somewhat still very like his father. His expression is devoid of any exposure of emotion, cold as a stone: monotone. His father left a remarkable influence on Vincent's coworkers, he suffers from constant teasing; while he remains nonchalant. He has immense respect for his higher-ups and coworkers, putting his life at stake in any situation for them. Vincent wishes to have a life of success, especially work-wise as he puts so much care into his job and to the force. Lastly, it is only Vincent's wish to keep the town safe from any possible danger.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Vincentius was born in Italy, in the comfort of one of his family's households in Milano. Once he was born, his parents took him back to Karakura, and Vincent lived quite a luxurious life which he disliked, unlike his other siblings. He was the oldest sibling after his older brother Luciel, but Luciel was never around as he lived in England and barely came around to see his family members. Sharing the same adventurous spirit as his brother, Vincent took his brother Valentino with him and traveled back to Milano to live there for quite some time at the age of 15.
He also tried many sports and hobbies to settle on reading books and playing volleyball. One sport caught his attention; volleyball, as his father played the same sport. Instead of asking his father to get a professional to help him learn, Vincent asked members of the volleyball team in his high school to teach him how to play volleyball. He socialized with the volleyball players and became quite popular after advancing in volleyball and getting accepted to the team. Vincent was considered a 'popular kid', as one might say. After one of his practices, Vincent noticed a hurt police officer on the pavement who seemed unconscious. He rushed to his side, giving him the first aid his father had taught him. He called the ambulance for the injured officer and visited him. The officer thanked him, offering small talk. Vincent accepted, of course, listening to the many stories the officer told him; getting quite intrigued by his experiences. The officer gifted Vincent a book, "Sherlock Holmes" after a week after their encounter. Vincent took the book and swallowed it whole, as he loved reading. He began to read more and more of the book to finally discover his passion for police work.
The male began to take extra notes for criminology during his senior year to prepare for his entrance exams. As he followed his passion, he studied hard to learn about the law. He aced his entrance exams, getting accepted into one of the most popular universities in the country. Finally, after graduating, he became an excellent police officer serving his country for about three years, making great relationships at work. He earned a respectful role, also seen as a workaholic. Perhaps that was a trait he gained from his father.
One day upon receiving a call from his father, Vincent came to Karakura to live with the rest of the family, transferring into another police department...

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Vincentius Saiky

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
'
Mr. Saiky'

Given Name(s):
"Vincent", "Saiky", "Vincentius"

Preferred Name:
"Saiky"

IC Phone number:
(030) 455 5046