mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

meikan m. | a rather informal biography.

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
"about me"
this is written in the perspective of meikan masuo, an 18-year-old girl and ex-cheerleader.

she's decided to fill out her "about me" page on this insignificant social media app where you supposedly make friends. she's followed someone's format and doesn't realize that the information shared is public.
to have ic knowledge of this information, dm me on discord (spore#0001} with a number between 1-100. if you get the number, then congrats and you only have 3 tries! haha!

name:
meikan! i'm also known as mei, but nobody really calls me that anymore. my last name is masuo.

18 going on 23! Just kidding! ha-ha. sorry, my humour is completely broken

height:
back away bullies, i am medium height!

zodiac:
the first decan of cancer! i'm apparently influenced by the moon according to some silly website.

motives:
i want to be happy without having an uncontrollable temper. my motive to move on in life is to take things as they are. if someone bullies you, be hard as shit!

fate:
this question confuses me? are you referring to my conflict with seno and io.. or just.. my fate in general? haha, whoever made this fact file format tastes like mud!

friends (if any):
shut up, i have friends!! uh.. tobias blackburn? we're good friends. also aoi soda. she's my inspiration. yeah, i'm friends with a 41-year-old milf, what're you gonna do? shoot me?

true love:
not kengan ken. but also ketsuekei fujinawa. i hope you don't share this, mysterious app-majig!

hobbies:
flowers are my true passion. i love them.

have you read the 208-paged terms of service document that we sent to you via email?:
of course! xx

Users who are viewing this thread