----------------------------------------

Discord: mayo#6848

Describe your activity on the server: My time zone is EEST, GR

From Monday to Thursday I can be on the server from 5:00 pm to 12:00 am

On Fridays, I can be online from 10:30 pm-11 pm to 1:00 am-2:00 am

On the weekend I do not know how many hours I can be online, as my schedule can change often, but I can say that in Sundays I will be able to be online.

(Please keep in mind that my schedule will sometimes change throughout the week so sometimes, I will have more free-time hours and sometimes I will have less.)

Previous applications:
1. Chinese Application #1 || DENIED

2. Chinese Application #2 || DENIED

3. Chinese Application #3 || ACCEPTED

(These applications are from my first account, ChiliSoul, but I had some trouble logging in, and still have, and then I had to make a new account, which is now this one.)

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
1 BANS IN TOTAL
On 2022-02-17, for Medium Offense – Sensitive topics

Shop wanted: UNOWNED SHOP #2

Why do you want to own a shop?: One reason is of course to make some extra money, other than the 1000YEN allowance that is given to me every 30 minutes. But other than that, I would like to meet new people by hiring them to work in my shop, if I don’t already know them, but I also want people to socialize with each other in my restaurant, as socializing is important, and I also want people who will work in this restaurant to agree with this as well. I also love when people are happy with eating food they really enjoy. I have never owned or worked in a shop but I am looking forward to getting new experience and also meeting new people! All in all, I just want to brighten up people’s days in any possible way. I also have been most active since October 2021, but I started playing around 2019-2020, I am not quite sure. I am familiar with the fact that reputation is something important to own a shop and I strongly believe that I am not known around the server, as I know so far. I also acknowledge that there are many chances of my application, getting denied, because of this reason, but I’ll keep trying for it since it is a job, that I would really love to work in, on SchoolRP, and I do know that is something that requires a lot of time and commitment.

What do you plan to do with the shop?: First of all, this restaurant is going to be Japanese-themed. It will be designed in a way, that will fit the Japanese culture. Although the name of it will be “Meiwei” which means delicious in Chinese, as my character originates from China, I suppose everything else will be indeed Japanese themed. Regardless, we will make sure that the customers enjoy their food, have a great time, but also we’ll make sure that they have a feeling of safety. The shop will also play a variety of Japanese music genres, to fit the theme of the restaurant. Another thing is that the restaurant will be decorated depending on the occasion and holiday (Such as birthday parties, Christmas, Easter, Cherry Blossom Festival, etc.). The restaurant will also have Japanese delicacies, that everyone can enjoy!

How will your shop be unique?: I have thought of some unique ideas that can be used in the restaurant, although I do not know if they have been used before. The purpose of this restaurant is not only to serve food but we will also try our best to bring entertainment to our customers. For example, I think seeing how your food is made in a restaurant is really entertaining and it might surprise you the way its made or you can try and learn how to cook it yourself on your house. This is why we will have the front kitchen chefs! What will they do, you may wonder? Well, the front kitchen chefs will be in a kitchen where it will be visible for people to see them cook dishes! These chefs can work together or on their own. The front kitchen chefs will also need to DetailRP well, while working. Another thing is that on holidays we will do special events, such as giveaways, people getting little gifts depending on the holiday, and we will also have special dishes added to our menu depending on the season, if it is possible of course. There will definitely be more improvement to the restaurant, in the future, but nevertheless, these are some fun ideas for the people of Karakura to enjoy!

How many employees are you planning to have?:

Owner
IGN: II_Heimdallr_II
DISCORD: chili#6848
RP Name: Eri 'Hua' Shao Hakurei

The owner is the one who runs the shop. The owner will manage customer or worker issues, manage the prices of the items that are sold etc.

----------

Manager [1/1]
IGN: Myth1calOmen_
USERNAME: Yuki2400

The manager will mostly manage the shop during working hours. They need to make sure everyone is doing their job, and overall, that work is going smoothly with no pressure. The Manager can also help around the restaurant. (ex. taking orders, serving, cleaning tables, etc.)

----------

Lower Manager [0/1]
IGN:
USERNAME:

The Lower Manager will take the Manager’s place whenever they are absent. Although, if the Manager is present in the shop then, they can help around the restaurant. (ex. taking orders, serving, cleaning tables, etc.)

----------

Chef [0/1]
IGN:
USERNAME:

The chef will manage the kitchen. They will make sure that the cooks are following the recipes and the rules. The chef can have their own rules inside the kitchen, but the owner must approve them first.

----------

Cooks [1/4]
1. IGN: _Naye
USERNAME: _Naye

2. I GN:
USERNAME:

3. IGN:
USERNAME:

4. IGN:
USERNAME:

The cooks will need to follow the recipes that the restaurant has. They must listen to the Chef and their rules.

----------

Front Kitchen Chefs [0/2]

1. IGN:
USERNAME:

2. IGN:
USERNAME:

The front kitchen chefs will make food, where customers will be able to watch them for entertainment. The chefs can work together or on their own. They will have their own rules, but the owner must approve them first.

----------

Waiters/Waitresses [2/3]

1. IGN: Avlatte
USERNAME: V_Is_Fruity101

2. IGN: Fin_Finley
USERNAME: FishDuckFinley

3. IGN:
USERNAME:

The waiters/waitresses are in charge of taking orders and serving the dishes.

----------

HOSTS [0/2]

1. IGN:
USERNAME:

2. IGN:
USERNAME:

The hosts will wait at the entrance to assist customers to find a table, when they first enter the restaurant. The customers will also be able to also ask the hosts, relevant questions about the restaurant. (Ex. “When does the restaurant close?”, “What kind of food does this restaurant serve?”)

RESTAURANT RULES

FOR WORKERS:

• IF A MINOR ISSUE IS MADE, ALWAYS CALL THE OWNER ONLY
  • DO NOT ACT MEAN OR AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS OTHER RESTAURANT STAFF OR CUSTOMERS
  • DO NOT HARASS CUSTOMERS OR RESTAURANT STAFF IN ANY WAY
  • DO NOT ANNOY CUSTOMERS BY ASKING THEM QUESTIONS. IF THEY NEED ANYTHING THEY CAN ASK THE HOSTS.
  • IF ANY ISSUES ARE MADE, ALWAYS CALL THE CO-MANAGER, MANAGER, OR OWNER
  • DO NOT MAKE HOMOPHOBIC, RACIST OR OTHER COMMENTS THAT COULD AFFECT ANY CUSTOMER OR RESTAURANT WORKER

------------------

FOR CUSTOMERS:

• DO NOT BE AGGRESSIVE, OR MEAN TOWARDS OTHER CUSTOMERS OR THE RESTAURANT STAFF
  • DO NOT HARASS CUSTOMERS, OR RESTAURANT STAFF IN ANY WAY
  • DO NOT MAKE HOMOPHOBIC, RACIST OR OTHER COMMENTS THAT COULD AFFECT ANY CUSTOMER OR RESTAURANT WORKER
  • IF YOU ARE UNSATISFIED WITH A WORKER’S BEHAVIOUR, IMMEDIATELY ASK A HOST. IF THE ISSUE IS BAD THE OWNER, MANAGER, OR CO-MANAGER MUST BE CALLED

FOR PETS

• SERVICE DOGS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE RESTAURANT
  • DO NOT ENTER THE RESTAURANT WITHOUT A LEASH ON. THIS RULE APPLIES TO SERVICE DOGS ASWELL
  • MAKE SURE YOUR PETS ARE NEAR YOU OR UNDERNEATH THE TABLE SO WAITERS WON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO TRIP OVER YOUR PET
  • DO NOT LET YOUR PET EAT OFF THE TABLE
  • DO NOT LET YOUR PET SIT IN SEATS OR THE TABLE
  • BRING YOUR OWN FOOD AND WATER BOWLS
  • NO BARKING OR MAKING LOUD NOISES

RULES FOR EVERYONE:

NO SMOKING
NO ALCOHOL
NO YELLING
NO INAPPROPRIATE ACTIONS
NO INAPPROPRIATE CLOTHING
NO WEAPONS ALLOWED INSIDE THE RESTAURANT

But most important. . .make sure to have fun!

DRESS CODE FOR THE WORKERS

COOKS/CHEF

GLOVES

COOKING APRON

TIED HAIR OR COOKING HAT

----------

FRONT KITCHEN CHEFS:

GLOVES

COOKING APRONS

TIED HAIR OR COOKING HAT

----------------------------------------------
The chef, cooks and front kitchen chefs are able to wear any clothing they want, in order to feel comfortable while cooking. Keep in mind that inappropriate clothing is forbidden. The chefs and cooks must wear something that will cover most of their body to protect themselves, from any kitchen tools or any accidents that can happen in the kitchen.

WAITERS/WAITRESSES

A uniform that will be given by the owner

----------

CO-MANAGER AND MANAGER

----------

HOSTS

MENU

MAIN DISHES:

Pork Grilled Lettuce

Miso Soup

Sakasa Tuna Nigiri

Uragaeshi Salmon Norimaki

Nakamura Ramen

Udon Vegan Noodles

-------------------------------------

SIDE DISHES:

Onigiri

Crab Filled Onigiri

Takoyaki

Chilled Tofu

Potato Salad

DRINKS:

Honey Milk

Dango Milk

Matcha Tea

Hojicha Tea

Amazake

SWEETS:

Moyamoya Berry

Dango

Castella

Hot Ice Cream

(I could not upload the references for the Menu items and the uniforms for the restaurant staff. DM me on discord to see them.)

THE FOLLOWING PICTURES WILL SHOW HOW THE RESTAURANT MIGHT LOOK LIKE.
(Keep in mind that these pictures are NOT how the restaurant will exactly look like. These are simply, a few examples of how the decorations, the rooms and the furniture have a high possibility to look like. I did not put many details on the buildings as they are just small examples.)

FRONT
2022-02-11_15.07.49.png
2.jpg
s_007a.jpg

INSIDE OF THE RESTAURANT (Furniture, decoration etc.)

3.jpg
photo-suminato.jpg

FRONT KITCHEN
2022-02-11_15.06.43.png
2022-02-11_16.05.57.png
2022-02-11_16.06.08.png
(WITH SEATS) -------------------------------------
2022-02-11_16.08.03.png

If you wish to see, the uniforms for the restaurant workers, the dishes that'll be served in the restaurant, or you wish to know any more information please contact me on discord!​

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
We thank you for taking the time to apply for a shop; however, we have chosen to deny your application!

- Currently, we are not looking for extra restaurants on the server. The current roster of restaurant shops is fulfilled at the moment; in addition to that, this application is full of several images and spaced-out lines that could be shortened for the sake of appearance. Please note that just because an application looks longer, does not mean it will be considered over another — we are looking for quality, effort, detail, and new ideas that would help to benefit the shop faction and overall SchoolRP community.​

Users who are viewing this thread