Politically neutral

General Appearance

Appearance:

Personality:
Quirky
Diseases/Illness:
N/A

Character Voice:
(Couldn't find one of her talking. Just singing)

Equipment: N/A

[Anything your character may carry or use. This can include anything from backpacks to lunch boxes]

N/A

Clothes:
Hobbies:
N/A
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Has some breathing problems and it sounds like she's wheezing when she isn't.

Skills:
Accounting
Finance

Querks:
Charm quirk

Family:
Celeste
(Wife)- Alive
“I love you with my whole heart and soul-.. I just wish you were around more-”

Shirai (Daughter) - Alive
“I’m so- so- so sorry.. I’ll never let you go again- please forgive me”

Maeko (Daughter) - Alive
“I’m so sorry-. The day you were born your father stole you from me- and I couldn't stop it-”

Cerise (Step-Daughter) - Alive
“I’m sorry my little cherry-.. I’ll make sure to keep you safe.”

Sonkei (Daughter) - Alive
“I’ll adopt you as my own child- and you will not be identified as Monikas cousin-. I love you. And I am glad your happy.”

Diana (Daughter) - Alive
“Hey honey! Glad to-.... Where did you go?”

Ichika (Daughter) - Alive
“You are no longer the sweet child I adopted-.. Where is she?”

Nichole (Cousin-in-law) - Dead
“You were gone too soon-.. We can share drinks together in Valhalla”

Mother (Parent) - Dead
“I love you mother-. You-.. you proved to me there is heaven.. Even if life is hell-..”

Father (Parent) - Dead
“Fuck you-.. I wish to never see you again. You can burn in hell and don’t contact me again”

Backstory:
Melani R. Campbell was born in 1985 at 2 am in Burgundy france. Or one of the main wine producing areas. Most known for White and Red wine.. Anyways.. Mel was a late bloomer- she was short for her age at 5. So when she went to class she would get picked on and things like that. She was having a hard time and didn't like going to school at all but her parents continued to make her go as any parents would. Melani would then form a strong connection with her mother Natalie.
While her connection with her father. Slowly faded… (As above. You saw how much she hated her father you will see why)..
Fast forward 10 years Mel is 15. And her mother was now 36.. One day Mel came home from school and noticed her mother wasn't there. She asked her father "Où est maman?”

Her father shook his head and didn't respond. She would then receive a call saying that unfortunately her mother had passed… Mel was devastated that the person she loved the most had just died.. Mel would be devastated until 17 where she had received news. She was pregnant with twins! She was excited. Her father had told her to get an abortion and said “Who would want to date a whore like you” And later that day a friend came out to her as bisexual and her father would mistake the females voice with mels. And would run upstairs after having broken a cabinet handle and smack Mel across the face. With that she would leave.. She would go with her boyfriend to italy. And she would stay there for a year until she gave birth. She would move back to France to get a job assisting a detective. Where she would learn something very sad. They found her mothers murderer.. He had been arrested. She would see that her father had hired a hitman to kill Mels mother. And she would break down crying. But she continued on to take care of her children. Another year later she would have two more children. Where she would have two beautiful daughters. Which she would name Shirai & Maeko. They were just beautiful. But the doctors would take maeko away to see if there was anything wrong with her. And the minute they turned their backs. Maeko & Shirais father would rush in and take little Maeko, Being devastated at the news she would request to leave as the police had started looking for her ex. Mel would take care of little shirai for four months until she learned she needed to expand her education in school to be able to provide for her daughter- so she trusted a friend to take care of her daughter for a couple years until she could come and take her back. Her friend agreed and Mel went to where she now resides. Karakura highschool. And while there- she would learn her friend had. Moved. And took shirai with her and it would be 18 years until she would meet shirai in japan at a party. And she had no idea who shirai looked like until they had looked at a picture of shirai as a baby. Then i dawned on her. She had finally found her daughter. A couple weeks later she would find her blind daughter Maeko-. She could finally let out a sigh happy to have her children back.. She would get married to her now wife Celeste R. Ryomen. And now you are caught up on her past. - Melani R. Campbell

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread