GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on every single for around 10hrs, does depend on if im doing work or not

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Receptionists can be found at the front desk of the school, typically there should be 3 of them, they are there to answer the students questions, and ensure that safety is followed in the halls

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I joined early 2020, since then my roleplay experience has improved a lot, as i have been engaging in more roleplay situations thus improving my knowledge and skills

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Staff Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/mellorp-staff-application.35751/ - No answer

Age request: https://schoolrp.net/threads/mellorp-age-20-request.35771/ - Denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
18 [Expelled]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

I would give a verbal warning to the student that he is being a nuisance and that he should stop immediatly, if the student continues I would threaten him with a detention if the student was to continue Marcus would issue the student an after school detention, Marcus would then let other staff members know of the students actions.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Marcus would immediatly try do de-escalate the situation verbally, if the fight continues Marcus would attempt to get inbetween the students, warning them to stop and he would threaten them with detention. If the fight continued however Marcus would issue a detention and call the Vice Principle to help handle the situation

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I would first talk to them about it, and them to stop if they continue I would report them to VP

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Marcus is quiet and stays to himself a lot of the times although he is not afraid to speak to other staff members. Marcus likes to look out the window and enjoy his lunch

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He would kindly hand the student a Timetable he would say "Here you go! if you need anything else feel free to comback here! Now get to class"
/me He would attempt to get in between the students fighting, "Both of you! go your own seperate ways now or I will issue you both with an after school detention, am I understood?"
/me He would approach the upset girl "Hey! are you okay? if you want to I am always here, you could also talk to one of the councilors if you feels that's better okay?"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Marcus Wyatt
Age (Minimum age is 25): 27
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2012
Major(s): Psychology and Communication
Minors: Mathematics

Backstory
Marcus was born in the USA, and at 15 he decided he wanted to start earning some money, Marcus started walking peoples dogs and mowing their lawns, he did this so that he could have some extra money for college.
Marcus grew up in a pretty healthy household, although his parents were strict they still loved and cared for him. Marcus would prefer to stay in his room and do school work instead of spending family time, he did this because he thought his parents were toxic and bad energy.
As Marcus grew older he would start hanging out with his brother, they would go on drives around the city and mainly they just liked to have fun doing whatever. They would mainly go diving in lakes and such. Marcus finally bought his own car. That's when he and his brother start seeing each other less as Marcus preferred driving alone.

When Marcus was 20 he found an amazing job opportunity in Karakura, Japan. He found out about this after asking his friend who recently moved there. Marcus decided to pack his bags and move to Karakura, Marcus moved in with his close friend. At first Marcus did not know his way around the city and resorted to using public transport.
By the time Marcus was 23 he knew his way around Karakura by heart. Marcus friend had a child who went to KHS, Marcus thought that he should work at KHS to support his friends child, and mainly help other young people when needed.
They next day Marcus went to KHS to apply to work there, he filled out an application and waited for a reply. Marcus received an email saying he was accepted, Marcus and his friend celebrated and Marcus could not wait for his first day at work

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I would like to join KHS because I would like to give the students a better learning environment, I would also like to help students as much as I can.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over other students because of my motivation to work and help students who need it. I also think I should be accepted because I can be very serious and strict when it comes to my job.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your application lacks detail, please ensure you're detailing your responses to all of the questions supplied in the format.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread