xhunnibunx
xhunnibunx
Notable+

KARAKURA HOSPITAL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):

xhunnibunx

Time spent on SchoolRP:

I've spent over a few years on SRP, but I've consistently been playing for about 8-9 months at this point!

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I'm active nearly every single day for 6-12 hours (yeah, yikes- I know.) I'm a dedicated player and spend lots of time enjoying rp and developing my characters.

Which timezone are you in?

PST (Pacific Standard Time) GMT-7

In-Character (IC) Section

Characters Full Name:

Melody Akira Helvete

Characters Age:
Melody is 19 years old and a Bachelor in college!

Characters Current Medical Knowledge:

Rudimentary knowledge of first aid; Melody has aided in patching up several minor wounds, suturing cuts, healing bruises and following post-surgery procedures. Melody has common knowledge of when to bring injured people to hospitals, and when to bring herself to the hospital. Melody is currently pursuing a biology major in college!

Characters IC Phone Number:
488-408-896

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):
My character has been a character I've been intermittently playing over the years up until 8 months ago. I've been persistently active in playing this character on SRP, with few exceptions of playing other characters, Melody is my main character to play.

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:
My character is not involved or affiliated in any gangs or illegal activity!

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:
My character has a crystal clear criminal record!

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the Karakura Emergency discord):
I completely understand the general information. Including but not excluding, the possibility of an internship being terminated at any time, the need to have full-supervision upon practices, and following standard protocol, every bit of the information and rules regarding interns!​

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
After a discussion with the Hospital Higher-ups, we have decided to deny your internship application.
- Any inquiries regarding this can be sent to alex!#4532.

Users who are viewing this thread