vCRASSv [Main]

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
vCRASSv#9342

How old are you? (Optional):
I prefer not to say.

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I’ve been on and generally active since around April of 2021, usually staying from 6-10pm on Weekdays, and on Weekends I’m active most of the day, usually later in the day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No and I don’t plan to get banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yeah and that’s why I plan to not be inactive without good reasoning.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A nurse is someone who is set to work with the students in medical ways. They’re trained in ways of how to prepare for any situation EX. Nose bleeds, cuts, bruising, broken legs, ETC. Nurses are known for protecting students. IF something bad enough happens EX. broken leg they have to call for EMS for more help as they’re not supposed to help with broken legs. Most nurses do travel around the school looking for students who are under the influence of alcohol. If a nurse finds a student who has been using alcohol they will make them wait in the nurse’s office until the student is sober.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I haven’t been roleplaying for an extremely long amount of time, but I got into it around April 2021 on SRP and have just been trying to improve and do my own thing since then, I mostly just try to have interesting characters and actions for the most part. While I’ve never joined another faction before I’ve been working on a lot of my DetailRP for a bit and try to keep all important actions detailed and focused instead of short and relatively vague.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
While looking for a faction to join I decided the School faction would be the most interesting since it’s a social environment with many different people inside of it. I chose Nurse specifically since while I always wanted MedicalRP I didn’t want to go into something that felt more professional. I also felt as if SRP has been dry for me lately, and being a School Faculty member requires you to interact with more people, so I was hoping it’d lead to things being more exciting for me.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/delete-this-3.54605/ [PENDING] Though I decided against going into EMS.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-app.48293/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-to-speak-russian.38547/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-app.41020/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-authorization.43540/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application-kamodo-alto-remissivo.43582/ [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
vCRASSv [College]
MenConnoisseur [Grade-8]

────────────

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Originally Kamodo would most likely try to accept it as a joke, but assure the student to not say things like that again, and to not continue. If the student was to continue cursing him out he’d accept it as more than a joke, threatening detention on the child hoping to get the child to stop at that point. After that, in the case the child continues cursing him out he would call radio someone about the child’s behavior, leaving it at that to not entertain it.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
First, Kamodo will break up the student’s fight by getting between them. He would make sure to study their faces in case they run away. Then radio in for assistance if potentially the students decided to reignite the fighting. And then take the injured party to the nursing office. After everything is settled, give the guilty individual(s) detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
At first Kamodo would tell the employee off bluntly on what they are doing, lecturing them not to do it again or else he’ll contact someone higher up in ranking. After it, he would begin keeping his eye on them, in the case they do it again, he’d radio someone about it asking for a higher rank to help deal with them, informing them on how the co-worker continued the behavior even past Kamodo’s attempt to tell him off.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Normally, Kamodo is happy to chat with his coworkers while he consumes his fully coffee-based lunch. He would typically attempt to lighten the mood if the other faculty members were having a difficult day by making everyone feel better and occasionally bragging about his family. If he is very drained, he would keep to himself and try not to be a bother.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
lifting the child up, he’d place them onto the bed gently adjusting their head around so he could see if their head had any external/bloody injuries. Seeing that there was a bruise, he’d carefully rest their head onto the bed’s pillow. Getting a ziploc bag filled with ice, he’d press it against the most bruised area, taking out some medical tape to wrap it around their head to a point where it was tight enough to move, walking away afterwards to attend to other students waiting for the knocked out individual to wake up.

/me taking their shoulder, he’d walk them over to the bed, sitting them down onto the bed, he’d silently focus on helping ease the pain and making sure the injury does not end up inflamed. Getting a ziploc bag, he’d fill it with a small amount of cold water, putting a decent amount of ice into it afterwards, he’d zip it up and take it to the child’s leg, pressing it against the area with the most pain, he’d take some medical tape the wrap it up tightly, but not tight enough to restrict any blood or to make it uncomfortable, laying them down to rest while he reassured them. “You most likely won’t need any EMS, though if it continues to hurt for longer than a week then you may want to check up, just make sure to not pressure it too much.”

/me seeing that they were waking up, he’d step over to them clasping his hands together professionally. “Morning, you alright? And while you’re at it I need an explanation of how you ended up knocked out.” unclasping his hands, he’d take a seat on a neary unoccupied bed, taking out his radio and crossing his legs, looking over to the person. “I just need to figure it out in case there was a fight or something of the sort, you’ll on be in trouble if you did something wrong.”

────────────

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Kamodo Marie
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Kam

Age (Minimum is 25): 28
Religious Denomination: Agonistic
Marital Status: Unmarried

Academic Degree:
Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Nursing.
Minors: Science and Psychology.

Nationality: Russian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.
Native Languages: Russian
Other Languages: Italian, Japanese, Spanish

Backstory
On April 1st of 1994 in Moscow, Russia, a set of Fraternal twins were born, being a boy and girl named Kamodo and Inai. Having one other sibling being his older brother Perentie, who was 6 years old at the time of their birth, his mother being an Italian woman by the name of Piacevole, and his father being a Russian man by the name of Nezuku. Living the basic life a baby would, with a kind but highly expecting mother, and a father that would often be seen as a slacker or lazy, leading to him usually going to his brother for advice, who often told him the exact opposite of what’s right.

This basic baby life continued until he was enrolled in Primary School with his sister at 6 years old, in which his mother gave him high expectations that he continued to meet throughout the entirety of primary school, often putting academics over socialization as his mother asked of him. Being put in advanced classes at a young age, which he did extraordinarily well in since he put full focus into it, even though this led to him having nearly no friends. Along with this, once he was home he got a slight break to watch whatever show was on Cartoon Network, in which afterwards he would be brought to study with his mother once she was home from work, along with having her teach her how to speak Italian so he could connect a bit more with her.

Throughout this time while he never had many friends, he was never directly harassed for what he did, he was mostly just in the background doing what he had to do. His life remained concerningly plain for a long time, this plainness came with an overwhelming loneliness looming over Kam as he grew up, making him feel as if he really had nobody in his life for him to care for and to care for him. These feelings were not made better with the sudden passing of his mother due to breast cancer, when Kam was the age of 13.

With her death Kam and his family went into a rapid fall in mental health, and with the immense amount of stress he already had, it led to a total breakdown. This made him realize that he could’ve helped if he was a Doctor or Surgeon or anything of the sort, in which he began pushing away everybody he possibly could to specifically focus on studying to be a Medical Professional. This changed once he graduated High School however, in which due to his generally low self-esteem, he felt as if he should aim for something more basic, in which he originally aimed to be a psychiatrist to assist the mentally hurt, though he made a realization when picking his Majors that he much rather enter a School based job, so he could help mentors kids to not experience what he experienced, in which he decided to mix his two goals, choosing to be a School nurse to medically and mentally assist students in need, as a sort of mentor.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Being able to mentor is why I decided to join the Karakura High School nursing team. I think joining the faction will make it easier for me to achieve that goal. I want to be able to help youngsters overcome challenges they encounter, whether they are psychological or physical. Being able to assist those in need, such as an injured student or even a fellow employee, makes me content.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I feel as if I should be accept over other applicants because I’m offering all of my energy into this, due to this being one of the largest goals I’ve had for a decent amount of time, I feel as if the team would need someone who attempts their best and gives it their all whenever they are available and I feel as if that fits perfectly with me. And I strive myself to have the best work ethic.

────────────

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Nurse! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.

Users who are viewing this thread