lunately
lunately
Fundraiser+
IGN:
lunately

DATE:
26/10/21

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Being able to use a variation of /me that automatically rolls out of 150 after you've pressed enter. (/mer)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This would benefit the server as it would allow for players to action at a quicker pace. it would also enable players to use keybinds efficiently; For example, if I actioned /mer pushed the male out of the way, I wouldn't have to stop and roll, if the player that is actioned against wins, then the action against them fails.​

usercultist

Level 21
IGN: lunately DATE: 26/10/21 WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Being able to use a variation of /me that automatically rolls out of 150 after you've pressed enter. (/mer) HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would benefit the server as it would allow for players to action at a quicker pace. it would also enable players to use keybinds efficiently; For example, if I actioned /mer pushed the male out of the way, I wouldn't have to stop and roll, if the player that is actioned against wins, then the action against them fails.​
/merl /merc

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
I really like the idea though how would it work with roles where you must roll lower or higher? Like -17 needs to roll 100 and lower and officers need to roll 200. Also people above 50 needs to roll lower so it will be somewhat hard to code, though not impossible. So to be honest idk if its a full on +1 from me but i still like the idea.

znia

Level 38
znia
znia
Rich
IGN:
lunately

DATE:
26/10/21

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Being able to use a variation of /me that automatically rolls out of 150 after you've pressed enter. (/mer)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This would benefit the server as it would allow for players to action at a quicker pace. it would also enable players to use keybinds efficiently; For example, if I actioned /mer pushed the male out of the way, I wouldn't have to stop and roll, if the player that is actioned against wins, then the action against them fails.​
but it takes like two seconds to roll?

znia

Level 38
znia
znia
Rich
It's for situations where you can't stop to roll for example, running from the police
surely they would let you roll and if you win they will allow you to continue to run… it works the same? and they’d still have to roll too

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
I personally like the idea, it would just be tons of work for the different ages... as the higher the ages, the higher the rolls...

Lizalopod

Level 130

Uh, just stop, do the action, and roll lol.
If you REALLY want a thing that does the /me and rolls just set two keybinds to the same key or something. There's absolutely no need for this

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
This doesn't need to be made into a command, simply copy/paste /roll or type it out manually

Users who are viewing this thread