players online

Merry Christmas!!

draculary

Level 41
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
Merry christmas everyone!! I literally love christmas sm so I had to tell everyone it, and if you don’t celebrate it then have a SUPER duper good day <3

ALSO If y’all got anything for christmas you should totally let me hear yalls christmas hauls and what you got so I can be hyped with you or maybe just tell me how your day was!

I got 300 dabloons, croc slippers, some cool bear claw slippers, a vanity and some other small stuff I was hyped for

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Okay I’m finally backkk. So I got COD MW III (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3), GT7 (Gran Turismo 7), Super Mario RPG, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Pokémon Legends, an electric pot to cook in when I’m back at University, a coffee pot, a water filter, and then just some other Nick knacks. Hope your Christmas was well!!

draculary

Level 41
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
Okay I’m finally backkk. So I got COD MW III (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3), GT7 (Gran Turismo 7), Super Mario RPG, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Pokémon Legends, an electric pot to cook in when I’m back at University, a coffee pot, a water filter, and then just some other Nick knacks. Hope your Christmas was well!!
OMGG, all of that sounds so cool!! im so happy for u, the electric pot is going to save u sm at uni

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
I got bluetooth speakers, cookies, a little bit of christmas decoration, a dinner for two, and the company of friends.

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
as the jewish buddy I wish all of u happy holiday(My own holiday ended 2 weeks but thanks for whatever people who told me)

Users who are viewing this thread