WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
IGN:
WhiteSnowy1737
DATE:
08/06/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Id like server add, a option to send message for people as only our friend, in a way that if he is offline he can see it later, you know?
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Will be cool, because, it will help a lot who you only have as a friend on the server, but for example, you don't have a contact with him on the cell phone, it would help a lot, and it would be good to use for OOC questions. It could be the same as the ticket

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
+1

If it's possible, then it would be a nice addition for people who don't or can't use Discord to message friends.

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
+1

If it's possible, then it would be a nice addition for people who don't or can't use Discord to message friends.
+1

I think it would be. Think about the phone plugin, if they can save messages from 200+ days ago, I don't see why there's no addition to add a log for the /f messages.

DylanDeNewb

Level 34
Community Team
Developer
instrumentalityi
instrumentalityi
Fundraiser+
I think it would be. Think about the phone plugin, if they can save messages from 200+ days ago, I don't see why there's no addition to add a log for the /f messages.
The issues come from the fact that the friends plugin is spread across 4 different proxy servers, making it harder to maintain and improve.

It probably needs a rewrite at some point.

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
The issues come from the fact that the friends plugin is spread across 4 different proxy servers, making it harder to maintain and improve.

It probably needs a rewrite at some point.
Good point. You think the rewrite will open up for something like this?

+1
If it's possible it would be the best thing ever. I have some friends that don't have discord or I don't have added and I'm too awkward to ask. I wind up forgetting important or fun things and wind up with giant stories for them days later with chunks missing because we don't run into each other for a bit :(

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
When you /f msg someone who is not online, make a message like "[FRIENDS] [IGN] is offline, do you want to send it anyways? [ACCEPT]"

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Neutral

I understand where you are coming from, but there are also here on the forums or even discord to communicate while not on the server. It would be cool if it is possible, but from what Dylan was saying it could possible need a completely rewrite of the plugin. If its possible, sure! if not then oh well

WhiteSnowy1737

Level 28
WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
Neutral

I understand where you are coming from, but there are also here on the forums or even discord to communicate while not on the server. It would be cool if it is possible, but from what Dylan was saying it could possible need a completely rewrite of the plugin. If its possible, sure! if not then oh well
I wanted because if someone is friend on SRP and none in others social media

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- After updating our hardware, friend messaging is almost instantaneous again! Now that this is back to normal, we may consider adding this in future.​

Users who are viewing this thread