Mews | ᓚᘏᗢ | Biography

meow sir

Level 17
memerchan
memerchan
Omega+
~ ♡ ~
~ ♡ Mews ♡ ~

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1015848097928196117/1021537167161430098/unknown.png

ฅ•ω•ฅ Basic Info ฅ•ω•ฅ

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧ Real name: Mews III ✧ ˚。❁ ➶ ┊┊┊┊

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  ° Nickname: ° ⁺ ⁺ ✧ ┊┊┊
Mews

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   ° Gender: ° ˚。 . ͎ ♡❁ཻུ۪۪┊┊
Male but who knows..

┊ ➶ 。˚   ° Age: ° ˚ 。➶ ┊
Human years: 4
Cat age: 32

*. * · Height: · * .*
Standing: 9”-12” | 23-30 cm
Length: 16″ -21″ | 41-53 cm

┊ ➶ 。˚   ° Weight: ° ˚ 。➶ ┊
5-10 lb | 2.3-4.5 kg

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   ° Body type: ° ˚。 . ͎ ♡❁ཻུ۪۪┊┊
Fat, round and chubby.

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  ° Eye Color: ° ⁺ ⁺ ✧ ┊┊┊
Yellow brownish

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧ Hair Style: ✧ ˚。❁ ➶ ┊┊┊┊
Slim but yet thick like fur

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  ° Fur Color: ° ⁺ ⁺ ✧ ┊┊┊
Light brown mixed with dark brown stripes

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   ° Abnormalities: ° ˚。 . ͎ ♡❁ཻུ۪۪┊┊
Mews always seems to look like hes smiling

┊ ➶ 。˚   ° Date of Birth: ° ˚ 。➶ ┊
January 3rd

*. * · Place of Birth: · * .*
An average pet clinic

┊ ➶ 。˚   ° Animal breed: ° ˚ 。➶ ┊
Tabby

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚ ° Theme song: ° ˚。 . ͎ ♡❁ཻུ۪۪┊┊
⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣷⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣄⣀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⡷
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⡾⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠁⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠉⢹⠉⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣀⠀⣀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠀⠤⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⢃⠈⠢⡁⠒⠄⡀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎ General Appearance ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧ Appearance: ✧ ˚。❁ ➶ ┊┊┊┊
Mews would always seem to have crumbs on his face and some type of fish in his whiskers. He would also always seem to have a smile that made him looked like this (─‿‿─)

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  ° Personality: ° ⁺ ⁺ ✧ ┊┊┊
Mews is a very good boy, he will always come up to people and act friendly to humans and animals. Nothing stands in his way of getting pets by humans, not even his owner. He will always find food no matter where it was, if he smelt it on a human he would rub against them and steal their food. His favorite place to be is somewhere comfy were he can sleep peacefully, his other favorite place to visit is the shrine. He will always try his best to cheer humans or other animals up if they are sad, or tries his best to seem friendly in order to gain peoples trust in him so he can get access to food.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   ° Meow tone: ° ˚。 . ͎ ♡❁ཻུ۪۪┊┊
Mews' meows would be slightly deep as he is an old cat, and when he purrs its a slight grumble like an old man

┊ ➶ 。˚   ° Problems: ° ˚ 。➶ ┊
Mews has separation anxiety and bad attachment Issues

*. * · Equipment: · * .*
White flip phone, snacks, more snacks.. keys!

┊ ➶ 。˚   ° Accessories: ° ˚ 。➶ ┊
On rare occasions he's seen with a hazmat suit for cats, but a more common accurence to see is his collar which is yellow

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   ° Hobbies: ° ˚。 . ͎ ♡❁ཻུ۪۪┊┊
He likes to run around and bat at humans to get their attention

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  ° Addictions: ° ⁺ ⁺ ✧┊┊┊
A little addicted to food. . .

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧ Skills: ✧ ˚。❁ ➶ ┊┊┊┊
He can eat very fast and sleep on command. Hes got a good nose!

(=〃ﻌ〃=) Relationships (=〃ﻌ〃=)

Ex-Owner, God-like - Ah-lam Heng Chang [Dead]
"Mews miss you, Mews love you, Mews hopes to see again.. Mews hopes doing good. Mews visit one day! Mews bring fish to bed, favorite meal! Mews wishes well."

Owner - Theodore Bird [Alive]
"Mews love you! Feed me! Come see more often, miss you. See boyfriend see cat!! Bring cook fish!!!"

Best friend - Vegas W. Nishikawa [Alive]
"Appericate you, pet me pet you! More food! Cook cook!"

Best friend - Snowball [Alive]
"Mrrroww! Moww, meoww mow mow merow mow meow meow mew!"

Kitten hood friend - Bowchizac [Alive?]
"Mows meows mew, Mows meows meow mrrow brreow! Mows meows mows!!"

Friend - MinJun Z. Dominguez [Alive]
"Pet more!! Kiss kiss! Pat pat, wear hazmat suit around husband!"

Semi Friend - Yamaro K. Hamilton [Alive]
"Hurt owners boyfriend friend, not know how to think. Do love food! Make more and will like more!"

#ffd47d

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ Backstory /ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1015848097928196117/1021540615231655966/unknown.png

Mews was a runaway from his old home where his owners did not treat him the best.. Poor little Mewsies health wasint in the best state and he knew he had to get out of there and get out of there he did! He ran into a kind little woman who collects cats from around the world, she saw Mews and in a bad state and took him back to her home that was located in Tokyo, but she was a frail old lady so things didn't last too long. After his owner had passed, all the cats had no place to go, some fled, some were adopted, some were kept behind bars, Mews was a cat that had Fled. Finally after many days of running Mews had found a little place called Karakura, he decided to stay there as he felt Immense peace at the shrine. As he slept from place to place he finally found someone who took him in, and the name of this kind person is no other then Theodore Bird! Although Theo is often somewhere else, his boyfriend, Vegas Nishikawa, always makes sure to keep Mews well fed and treated well! Mews does miss Theo often but with the help of Vegas, Mews is more happy and outgoing with himself even tho hes a cat.

Last edited:

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Reading this brought joy to my heart, I love when people make biographies on their animal characters!

Remember when Kumiko swam all the way out to sea to try and save Mews from the dolphins possibly drowning Mews? I loved that event it was so fun! Such precious kitty!

Beautiful biography! <3

meow sir

Level 17
memerchan
memerchan
Omega+
oh god why the cat is mad
THOSE ARE HAPPY MEOWS
Reading this brought joy to my heart, I love when people make biographies on their animal characters!

Remember when Kumiko swam all the way out to sea to try and save Mews from the dolphins possibly drowning Mews? I loved that event it was so fun! Such precious kitty!

Beautiful biography! <3
i just love making biographys cause their fun, but yeah i do remember that :) what a fun event, also THANK YOU

Users who are viewing this thread