mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Mi-Kyongs Biography !!<3

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★
Mi-Kyong Jee.. Was born on August 6th, She had just recently moved to Karakura, She lived back in Shanghai, She has TWO children, And ONE adopted child...

Their names appear to be ..

Alina Jee Aslanov, Calina Aslanov and Elizabeth Aslanov.. and as well as Nala Xiomai Jee

Alina appears to be living back in Russia, Alina does have a child herself.. Aria A. Mizurokageno ..

Calina Also appears to have a child her own.. Eliz .. , She has none, She doesn't have any children, Eliz and Calina had recently just moved in with each-other every now and then Eliz has to look over Calina's Child..

Calina's Lover appears to be Navienne Savin , Although Calina's gone a lot she still visits time to time, Unlike Alina and Eliz.. Eliz is never around, Alina has gone INSANE.. She's EVIL now... God who knows what happened to that girl that used to be SO.. sweet...... the world will never know what has happened to her.. Sadly, The old Alina has disappeared.. out of NO where

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`

Let's start with friendships!!<3

Arisu Mishimi : "Hi Su!! , I'm honestly really glad to call you one of my best friends, I don't know many people around here due to just moving and all, But , You'll always be my best friend, Despite how hard things can get between us.. With us fighting from the fishslapping and all.. By the way, I hope you get well soon.. Lei told me that you broke. bones?.. or something like that? , Anyways.. I really do hope you get well soon ! Sorry for continuously kidnapping you.. I mean if you are willing on hanging out anytime.. Just two presses from a call.. I'll be available anytime.. I love you bestieee !! <3

Ethan Lovelace : "Oh Ethan.. what on earth are we going to do with you.. You're an odd person a very odd person.. I must say that you are also one of my many best friends.. The amount of times I've shoved cheerios in your mouth, Forcefully making you sit.. Well I do apologize for that, Well not really .. But you know.. Anyways .. - If you need anything you can call me, I mean you got my number, Right?"

Nala Xiomai : "Nala.. My dear child, My EVERYTHING.. All FOUR OF YOU are my world, my everything.. I wouldn't be here without you four.. I love you, Nala.. I truly do.. I love you all equally !<3"

Calina Aslanov ( CHILD ) : "Calina, Why are you so.. , Nevermind there's no such thing as perfect-ness in this world, Why are you just so sweet!? You're the sweetest out of the three.. I love you Calina, I will NEVER abandon you, SO STOP THINKING THAT.. PLEASE.."

Jeo-Sun ( EX-Husband .. but DEAD.. ) : "Why'd you have to go so soon.. I feel like there's just this.. HOLE in my heart that's slowly being repaired .... I don't think you'd like to see me upset.. or even DRINK.. I- I can't help it.. I REALLY CAN'T i've TRIED STOPPING.. I miss you, I truly do... , I must say that you were my first love.. Why'd you have to get sick.. why did THAT have to kill you.. But I hope your proud of mee!! , I hope you are looking over me and our children..!!"

Alina Aslanov ( CHILD ) : "What happened to you? You used to be this SWEET, amazing girl just like Calina, You've changed.. You're EVIL, you're MEAN.. What happened, who hurt you? at least let me help.. I know that'll you'll never visit or even come back to Karakura again.. I love you Alina.."

Elizabeth Aslanov ( ADOPTED CHILD ) : I know Calina doesn't really like you and absolutely despises you but I love you, I really do.. Ignore everything Calina says to you, Cause in my book.. You'll always be sisters, You'll always stick together, And one day.. Calina will realize how amazing you truly are, Even though you're not related.. Or even my REAL child.. I love you, I love you all equally .. I'm glad I could be the person to have given you THE best life.. and obviously the BEST family ever.. I love youuu!!"

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ★·.·´¯`

Oh, How this biography is already almost over with, It took honestly very LONG to make.. And I must say, I'm proud of this.. I'd choose THIS biography over than all of my other biographies.. !<3

Anyways,

Mi-Kyong.. The BACKSTORY..

When she was little girl, Her father and Mother were practically her best friends.. Until one day all of the sudden.. She comes home from school .. and gets TOLD that her MOM has gone.. MUTE.. FULLY mute.. She.. felt.. broken after hearing those news.. she didn't know how to communicate with her mom.. Her mom always just wrote on a piece of paper.. which at some point did get annoying for the BOTH of them.. She decided to learn .. SIGN language for HER mom.. That's how she knows SIGN LANGUAGE, Kyong.. she lived back in Shanghai.. When she was in 8th grade.. Junior high, She MET the love of her life.. They went on serval dates with each-other, In high-school things were tough.. they really were tough.. , Her boyfriend started distancing himself from her... Eventually they broke up .. started seeing other people, going on dates with her people and possibly kissing other people while they were at it, Soon enough they've BOTH realized that.. they were meant for each-other, their feelings.. never.. faded.. even when they broke up and started seeing other children, A few years now passed.. they are out of high-school.. fully adults, Her boyfriend has proposed to her.. around two years later Kyong had a CHILD.. named.. Calina Aslanov, She was the first born child out of the three, Soon she decided to ADOPT a child.. Elizabeth Aslanov, Mostly known as.. Eliz Aslanov.. Calina felt.. like she was getting replaced.. She felt as if she wasn't getting the amount of ATTENTION from her parent's like she did before.. But what she doesn't know that IT isn't true.. she still gets the AMOUNT of love.. A year later.. Her mother.. ( KYONG ) Had another child.. NAMED Alina.. okay back to Kyong's point of view..

Kyong and her husband .. Geo-Sun.. Wanted to TRAVEL.. That's when Kyong had first EVER visited Karakura, It was with her husband.. but they both had to fly back over to shanghai.. her husband.. started getting SICK.. ? A few weeks passing by .. He doesn't get anyyy better.. he got worse.. he ended up.. passing.. away, She was devastated.. she couldn't believe that her LOVE .. her FIRST love.. had passed.. That's when she started drinking.. She started drinking almost every other day.. she decided to pack all of her bags and move to Karakura, She was.. lonely up until she had met Arisu Mishimi .. The ONLY friend she had... Then she met ETHAN.. lovelace... then she MET Aria.. she appeared to be her CHILD'S daughter.. Kyong is a mother figure, She called her mom.. While Kyong had called her.. basically her own child at this point, But she had move as well, Kyong had found an apartment to live in .. She decorated it all by herself, with absolutely NO help.. Her friend poppy.. had moved in with her, The room next to her's is poppy's.. Kyong keeps her door locked at all times.. why? Who knows,

Her life started going up.. She FINALLY started over, She's not going back to shanghai.. She loved karakura.. She'll always be there.. That's HER home.. That's where she lives.. Meeting all these amazing people. making memories everyday.. oddly making friends, She .. yells out .. 'Hola.. soy DORA' on the DAILY.. if someone hates on it she appears to have .. insulted them.. She loves dora..

She's trying her best to not insult people, But it's hard for her

Stopping this biography right now, Will be CHANGING a few things later, It is ALMOST... 3AM.. NEEDING TO SLEEP, BUT OH WELL, My fingers hurts that's why I'm stopping this..

By the way, Kyong is 27 years old.. !!<3 Her sexuality .. she's a lesbian!! :D .

Bye, Byeeeee!!

Last edited:

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
UPDATED... - ish not really just stating a few things.

Kyong has disppeared, Who knows where she had gone off to, She had been gone for MONTHS.. many.. many months. , She's just now coming back to karakura,
YAY!!.. Mi-Kyong has returned, For .. who knows how long I guess?.. It's possible that she could leave again.. Unannounced..

ethanmm27

Level 5
ethanmm27
ethanmm27
Omega+
UPDATED... - ish not really just stating a few things.

Kyong has disppeared, Who knows where she had gone off to, She had been gone for MONTHS.. many.. many months. , She's just now coming back to karakura,
YAY!!.. Mi-Kyong has returned, For .. who knows how long I guess?.. It's possible that she could leave again.. Unannounced..
Must have been the incense

Users who are viewing this thread