East Asian

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:
Thelema

Political Beliefs:
Prefer not to say

Cause of death:
Sasha's glock 17, she was shot twice in the chest.

General Appearance

Appearance:

A 4'10 Korean/Chinese female with a pale complexion, she'd have deep green eyes, although noted that her right eye was glass and didn't quite match the colour of her real one. Her hair was long dark brown and never quite sat straight, on her left cheek was a long deep scar that ran under her eye. On the back of Mi's neck was a tattoo that write XXII in bold black ink, as well on her right wrist was the Myriad symbol burned on. She'd talk with a soft Korean accent.

Personality:
Mi-Young often came of cold or even rude towards people she didn't know, but if she viewed you as a friend then she could be kind and caring. Although she often tackled even her friens, in fact she tackled everyone apart from Oaker.

Positive Traits
- Caring If you're close to her
- Funny

Negative Traits
- Annoying
- No filter

Equipment:

- Wooden bat
- Toy shrimp
- Hair bow

Clothes:
Mi was often seen in a black dress with white straps this dress matched the one Lilu and Kanae

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
ADHD

Querks:
- Randomly tackles people
- Weird obsession with a toy shrimp Jordan gave her

Relationships

Family:

Haru Saito:
Older Brother
Mi-Young's older brother Haru, she wasn't very close to Haru as they were such different people

Yua Saito: Older Sister

Yua was Mi-Young's favourite sister, she spent the most time with her, and when Mi-Young formed Sasin Yua joined Mi. Although Yua was arrested after the kidnapping of Yui and Fei Tus's kidnapping. . .

Important People:

Hansuke Ikki : Father Figure (Mr Ikki)
"Silly Mr. Ikki, why are you so embarrassed about your real hair colour?"

Mi-Young first met Hansuke when she joined River, she was often annoying Hansuke in the tutor room non stop, although Hansuke never once gave her detention. Mi-Young took a while to see Hansuke as a father figure, but once Hansuke had explained why he see's Mi has a daughter she only called Hansuke dad once before her death, and the last conversation the 2 had, was Hansuke telling her not to die. Mi-Young never called Hansuke by Hansuke instead going for Mr. Ikki, even after they had knew each other for a while.

Nabi Higasa : Close friend/Aunt Figure
"I still wonder how you forgave me"
Nabi and Mi-Young often didn't see eye to eye, she once made a very bad comment about Nabi which almost ruined their relationship, despite Mi-Young's comment Nabi still saw Mi has a niece and cared deeply about her. They hadn't spoken recently when Mi was shot.

Lilu M. Higasa : Best friend
"I always found it funny how you got soooo annoyed"
Lilu and Mi were best friends, they met after Mi has joined River as she was a member before her, they almost always got along, they often wore matching outfits.

Oaker Shabiru Ikki : Boyfriend (Pumpkin)
Mi met Oak once she has knew Hansuke for awhile, they didn't start their relationship of very well as Mi first spoke to him when she asked to tackle him (to prove a point), although this start didn't stop Mi from at least attempting to befriend Oak. Her and Oak weren't friends before Mi let it slip to their mutual Markus, Markus later helped Mi-Young to tell Oak that she liked him, and the rest is history. Oak gave Mi the nickname Bee after the bee she use to carry around, it took her ages to come up with the nickname Pumpkin, but she never got the time to tell him. . .

Rudy ??? : Good friend
"You always confused me"
Rudy was one of Mi-Young's oldest friends, they met soon after Mi moved to Karakura, the stayed close friends for ages until Mi-Young joined River and the 2 slowly drifted apart.

Zheng Tsu : Uncle
"I know you weren't my real uncle but I wish you were"
Zheng and Mi weren't very close, but Mi always counted him as her uncle from the first time they met, after her attempted kidnapping, and she stayed at Zheng's house for safety.

Note, that this is very unfinished and i'm still to add a lot of people!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread