5-7 days usually

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No but I can download it if required

Do you have a microphone?
No but my computer/phone mic works fine

List your current and past applications:
Private Tutor

What is your motivation for applying?:
I love teaching and learning. I love looking after children and want to provide them with hopefully a good future.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?

yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
I ask for permission from the principal and if I can. I'll send out a notice to everyone. Then I will gather willing chapmen's for support and provide transport for the class.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:

• Ce friendly and helpful to other students
  • Chewing gum is not allowed
  • Don't talk while the teacher is talking
  • Stay seated all the time unless the teacher has told you to stand up
  • Raise your hand don't call out
  • No skirts higher then your pointer finger
  • Inside voices

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I have younger siblings that I look after. I also have taught them stuff.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

Trainee
Newly Qualified Teacher
Qualified-Teacher-And-Learning-Skills
Head-Of-Department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
yes.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
more than 2 classes or at least 3 teachers online all the time.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

a teacher's purpose in this world is to educate children and prepare them for adulthood.
a teacher's yearly salary is $48,269.
my ideal teacher would treat the students with respect. they wouldn't favor students, punish without witnesses.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
if you have no teachers then you would not have classes, which means no school and the server wouldn't be fun and realistic

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Trainee- a trainee is a teacher in training. They help out the teachers in class
Newly Qualified Teacher- They have permission to host a class as long as they have permission from a HD
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills- These teachers can host classes.
Head of Department- HD must make sure other teachers are following COC.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
the lesson planning system the school works on is the 'must have, should have, could have.'

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Mia is a brunette with healthy tan skin. She has light brown eyes and a cute button nose. Mia loves kids and has special skills, such as drawing amazing and detailed pieces of art she can also play various types of instruments. She is a social butterfly, so she loves interacting, it makes her joyful. Mia is very outgoing and easy to be friends with. She is very helpful, funny and kind. Mia is grateful that she is alive right now. Her plan in the future is to be in a job surrounded with kids to teach and many friends. She wants to settle in a nice, cozy house with her best friend. Mia doesn't care about being rich, she just wants to be in a house safe and cozy.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would give them 3 warnings and stay calm. If they do not listen I would report it to higher authority.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would give them 3 warnings maximum, if they continue not to listen I would think of a suitable punishment for them.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Mia would be calm as she is drinking her hot coffee. She'd be friendly to the other teachers in the room and probably start a conversation with them. She would not be annoying as she knows that other teachers have had a hard day at work and trying to relax.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me She'd glance around the room, eyeing those people who are messing around
/me She'd set up her paperwork waiting for the children to settle down
/me She'd type up paperwork for the students to complete in class
/me She'd draw a clear diagram of what students shall complete for homework
/me She'd move distracted students away from their classmates

BACKSTORY

Mia was always the loud troublemaker in school. She was a chatterbox in school so she'd be talking to nearly everybody in her class. Mia thought chatting and hugging everybody was being friendly so thats what she did. In high school Mia started respecting personal space and she wasn't being annoying anymore. Grade 7 she made lots of new friends. She was still a troublemaker till grade 8. One of the teachers talked to her about how much the teachers work and how much stress they have from her behaviour. Since that day she didn't yell and respected the teachers. Mia loved kids, she has younger cousins that she would always look after and babysit. She would always play with them, make them lunch, ect. Mia wanted a job that was surrounded by kids because thats what made her happy. She got a job when she was 17 to help out teachers. On the other hand her mum wanted to move to japan to start a new life. So Mia was devastated that she had to quit her job, but eventually she did. They moved to Japan. Mia got a job as a private tutor but she didn't get surrounded by that many kids. She looked if any other schools wanted positions for a teacher, she saw one school called "Taketatsu High School". Mia has found the job of her dreams.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Mia Mendoza
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Mia
Preferred Name: Mia / Miss Mendoza

Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Pilipino, Australian
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1
Working Experience (# of years): 1

Academic Degree: N/A

Year of Graduation: N/A
Major(s): N/A
Minors: N/A

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Filipino

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Art

Additional notes about your application (if any): At the moment I am private tutor but I'd like to move up to teachers.

Thanks for reading!
-izzy

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
From experience of a player you have made a lot of offenses, you also did not answer the school trip question correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread