RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

[ 福島 Micah Monet Fukushima 福島 ]
(Anything in Quotes is being answered in character! Format credit to JusstElii and Lxvna!)

image0.jpg

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Basic Information

First Name:

“I’m Micah! Mi- oh.. You only wanted my first name.. My bad”

Surname:
“Surname..? Oh! My last name! I got two of them! Monet and Fukushima!!”

Preferred Name:
“Call me yours! I'm kidding! Legit call me whatever you want..”

“I’m a whole dude!!”

“I am 18 years old, but have the mental age of a toddler and a grandpa at the same time!”

Height:
“I’m like.. 6'3 maybe? I’m taller than a lot of people, other than the ones I’m not.”

Weight:
“I weight a lot.. last I weighed myself I was 190. I’m a big boy!”

Build:
“Build? Like my body type? Despite loving to eat, I’m pretty thin. I do enjoy working out though, so I got some muscle!”

Skin Color:

“I am really fucking pale, but my girlfriend thinks I’m cute!”

Eye Color:
“My eyes are cool. I have really nice yellow eyes that look like honey!”

Hair Style:
“I have really straight hair that I never comb. It just stays the way I wake up, unless someone messes it up.. Yuzu..”

Hair Color:

“My hair is light brown! I did have it dyed white for a while”

Fashion:
“I will legit wear whatever I pull out of my closet. But then I’m told to match, which sucks.”

Abnormalities:
“My entire personality is abnormal. Lol”

Date of Birth:
“I was born august 20, 2003. I should really not be older than some people I’m related to.”

Place of Birth:
“Where was I born? Uhh.. the capital of the world!! In New York City! In the United states for those who don’t know geography”

Nationality:
"I am half-Korean, half-Japanese! Hot right???"

Race:
"Uhh.. Human..? I think..? MOM!!"

Sexual Orientation:
“My orientation? I don’t care as long as you're cute! And I find almost everyone cute~”

Religious Beliefs:

“I used to not be into religion, but then I met my moms. And now I practice shintoism!”

Political Beliefs:
“Why would I believe in politics? That’s wack as hell”

General Appearance

Appearance:
Micah stood at 6’3 and weighed 190 lbs. He had messy brown hair and honey yellow eyes. His eyes were warm and full of life. These eyes were always accompanied by a kind, beautiful smile on his face. The boy had a muscular build and had the scent of a fierce cologne. His left arm would be carved with ”Yuzu” and had hickies all over his neck. His right arm would be bandaged up, from his elbow up to his knuckles, and around his hand. Under those bandages would be scars along his wrist, forearm, and his knuckles.

Personality:
“I.. am really weird. I used to be different but then I started to hang out with my mom a lot. Her personality then mixed with mine and now I’m weird like her. HELP. Anyways, I love trolling people. Especially tiger. His reactions always give me a kick! And sometimes he literally kicks me..”
Micah is a very kind kid, who is really open to listen to people’s problems. This mostly stems from him wanting to push away his own issues. He always tries to stay upbeat and positive, but is not afraid to show off his sensitive side as of recent. Spending time with his mom, Eli Fukushima, has really paved way for a part of him that he now cherishes. He may act extremely sus, but it’s all for jokes.

Diseases/Illness:
Micah has PTSD from his childhood neglect and abuse, as well as Separation Anxiety. He also has Bipolar Disorder.

Character Voice:
(Blue Text)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vob3Y7ALKww&t=31s

Equipment:

Micah would be seen wearing a shiroi bracelet and a pink flower crown. He had a basic dark blue cellphone, along with an acoustic guitar he would play whenever he felt bored.

Clothes:

He would own many different outfits, but seemed to mostly wear a long, white flannel and black jeans, along with white slippers!

Hobbies:
Micah has a few hobbies he enjoys! He loves spending time with his friends and family, playing his guitar, watching movies, sparring with his friends. He also enjoys hiking, cooking, gardening, and swimming! He spends most of his free time with his girlfriend Yuzu, and trolling his brother, Takida.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
“I am perfectly okay. Got nothing wrong with me!!”

Skills:
“My skills? I can play the Guitar! And recently I’ve been getting girls left and right! I’m kidding! Im kidding. I also got some guys as well!”

Quirks:
Micah has a few quirks, being that he is a weird boy that has a certain charm to him that attracts people to him.

Family/Friends
Yuzu A. Kaori:
"My lovely, amazing, beautiful girlfriend! The woman of my dreams! My one and only! Sorry.. that last part is kinda not true.. But she does own my heart and is the one I go back to at the end of each and every day! She is the angel that saved me when I wasn't sure where I was meant to go. She may be very weird very often, but that's what makes our relationship so much fun! Never a dull moment with her. She is also very cute. And soft. Her hugs are amazing!"

Oliver "Ollie" Kuang: "My first friend! My childhood was spent with him! I remember us being outcasts and bullied until he had an early growth spurt. But now he's the shortest kid I know. Real cute kid. Loves getting hit though. His smile can warm anyone's heart! I really appreciate re-meeting him here in Karakura. I get to have my best friend here again, after he moved away. Really love it here!"

Hideyoshi Momoyama: "My first friend when I moved to Japan. A really nice kid! Really bad luck though. He met me though! Not sure if thats good or bad. I still love him though. We have plenty of fun memories together. And we are still making more!"

Okemia "Mia" R. Kuroki: "Probably my best friend right now. She is so nice and caring. So fun to be around. Honestly every day is an adventure with her and her group. She really makes this place feel warmer. Can't wait to make more memories with her."

Miles Z. Xausei: “How do I explain this. This man was crying by the school pool. Legit bawling his eyes out. Then I walked up and listened to him and his girl problems. Now he’s married and I rarely see him. Still nice to talk to though! Really cool guy”

Kanzai Daishimo: “Kanzai! My man. Like a child, really curious about relationships and stuff. One of kindest person you will ever meet. Kinda strange, but that’s him for you. Very loyal person.”

Aya O. Fukushima: “This is gonna be fun. Aya! My kind, somewhat annoying sister. When we first met, I still had my hair dyed white, so she called me, herself, another of of her friends triplets, since he was the same hair color. That led me to asking to get her adopted by my moms. Also because we already had that sibling bond before.”

Eli S. Fukushima: “My mom! Lovely woman. Really weird now that she doesn’t have to act professional. But that makes her so much more fun to be around. As much as I call her out on it, I appreciate being able to act like a kid around her. And also to have someone to talk to about my childhood. I think I may be spending too much time with her. I am beginning to be weird like her.. HELP”

Ahma K. U. Fukushima: “Oh. Ma. She is great. Also really beautiful. Where to start. We weren’t really that close, but then I tried visiting her up at the monastery more often. This then led us to having a few deeper conversations and I can truly say she is someone I can say I love and look up to. She is really respectful and helpful. Amazing all around! I'm so glad to have her as my mother. err... one of them..”

Asher M. Monet: “My dad! The head of the Monet family and someone who I look up to. He is really cool. Haven’t had many conversations with him, but the times I listen to him are really inspiring.”

Takida "Tiger" Tokugawa Monet: “Tiger! My favorite little brother! Where to start! As much as I may troll you, I’m really proud of you. I can’t wait to watch you grow and hopefully I will be there right with you. I can’t wait to be an uncle to your little one. We may not be blood related, but you really remind me of my twin brother..”

Akira Tsuki Monet: “Akira! My man! Really fun person. I enjoy hanging out with him. Although he was rude for making me spit up that nerf bullet I was eating..”

Skylar T. Tsu: “Oh Skylar. Where to start. A real badass, honestly. I do feel bad for her, having to deal with Tiger and his antics, and also being unfortunate enough to be holding his child, but whatever. I’m glad they’re happy with each other. She taught me a lot and I appreciate it. Can’t wait to make more memories with you and your family”

Backstory

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Last edited:

_cloudyhayz

Level 8
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

[ 福島 Micah J. Monet Fukushima 福島 ]
(Anything in Quotes is being answered in character! Format credit to JusstElii and Lxvna!)

Basic Information

First Name:

“I’m Micah! Mi- oh.. You only wanted my first name.. My bad”

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Surname:
“Surname..? Oh! My last name! I got three of them! Jace Monet Fukushima!!”

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Preferred Name:
“Call me yours! I'm kidding! Legit call me whatever you want..”

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

“I’m a whole dude!!”

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

“I am 18 years old, but have the mental age of a toddler and a grandpa at the same time!”

Height:
“I’m like.. 6'3 maybe? I’m taller than a lot of people, other than the ones I’m not.”

Weight:
“I weight a lot.. last I weighed myself I was 190. I’m a big boy!”

Build:
“Build? Like my body type? Despite loving to eat, I’m pretty thin. I do enjoy working out though, so I got some muscle!”

Skin Color:

“I am really fucking pale, but my girlfriend thinks I’m cute!”

Eye Color:
“My eyes are cool. I have really nice yellow eyes that look like honey!”

Hair Style:
“I have really straight hair that I never comb. It just stays the way I wake up, unless someone messes it up.. Yuzu..”

Hair Color:

“My hair is light brown! I did have it dyed white for a while”

Fashion:
“I will legit wear whatever I pull out of my closet. But then I’m told to match, which sucks.”

Abnormalities:
“My entire personality is abnormal. Lol”

Date of Birth:
“I was born august 20, 2003. I should really not be older than some people I’m related to.”

Place of Birth:
“Where was I born? Uhh.. the capital of the world!! In New York City! In the United states for those who don’t know geography”

Nationality:
"I am half-Korean, half-Japanese! Hot right???"

Race:
"Uhh.. Human..? I think..? MOM!!"

Sexual Orientation:
“My orientation? I don’t care as long as you're cute! And I find almost everyone cute~”

Religious Beliefs:

“I used to not be into religion, but then I met my moms. And now I practice shintoism!”

Political Beliefs:
“Why would I believe in politics? That’s wack as hell”

General Appearance

Appearance:
Micah stood at 6’3 and weighed 190 lbs. He had messy brown hair and honey yellow eyes. His eyes were warm and full of life. These eyes were always accompanied by a kind, beautiful smile on his face. The boy had a muscular build and had the scent of a fierce cologne. His left arm would be carved with ”Yuzu” and had hickies all over his neck. His right arm would be bandaged up, from his elbow up to his knuckles, and around his hand. Under those bandages would be scars along his wrist, forearm, and his knuckles.

Personality:
“I.. am really weird. I used to be different but then I started to hang out with my mom a lot. Her personality then mixed with mine and now I’m weird like her. HELP. Anyways, I love trolling people. Especially tiger. His reactions always give me a kick! And sometimes he literally kicks me..”
Micah is a very kind kid, who is really open to listen to people’s problems. This mostly stems from him wanting to push away his own issues. He always tries to stay upbeat and positive, but is not afraid to show off his sensitive side as of recent. Spending time with his mom, Eli Fukushima, has really paved way for a part of him that he now cherishes. He may act extremely sus, but it’s all for jokes.

Diseases/Illness:
Micah has PTSD from his childhood neglect and abuse, as well as Separation Anxiety. He also has Bipolar Disorder.

Character Voice:
(Blue Text)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vob3Y7ALKww&t=31s

Equipment:

Micah would be seen wearing a shiroi bracelet and a pink flower crown. He had a basic dark blue cellphone, along with an acoustic guitar he would play whenever he felt bored.

Clothes:

He would own many different outfits, but seemed to mostly wear a long, white flannel and black jeans, along with white slippers!

Hobbies:
Micah has a few hobbies he enjoys! He loves spending time with his friends and family, playing his guitar, watching movies, sparring with his friends. He also enjoys hiking, cooking, gardening, and swimming! He spends most of his free time with his girlfriend Yuzu, and trolling his brother, Takida.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
“I am perfectly okay. Got nothing wrong with me!!”

Skills:
“My skills? I can play the Guitar! And recently I’ve been getting girls left and right! I’m kidding! Im kidding. I also got some guys as well!”

Quirks:
Micah has a few quirks, being that he is a weird boy that has a certain charm to him that attracts people to him.

Family/Friends
Yuzu A. Kaori:
"My lovely, amazing, beautiful girlfriend! The woman of my dreams! My one and only! Sorry.. that last part is kinda not true.. But she does own my heart and is the one I go back to at the end of each and every day! She is the angel that saved me when I wasn't sure where I was meant to go. She may be very weird very often, but that's what makes our relationship so much fun! Never a dull moment with her. She is also very cute. And soft. Her hugs are amazing!" Have Kissed

Oliver "Ollie" Kuang: "My first friend! My childhood was spent with him! I remember us being outcasts and bullied until he had an early growth spurt. But now he's the shortest kid I know. Real cute kid. Loves getting hit though. His smile can warm anyone's heart! I really appreciate re-meeting him here in Karakura. I get to have my best friend here again, after he moved away. Really love it here!" Have Kissed

Hideyoshi Momoyama: "My first friend when I moved to Japan. A really nice kid! Really bad luck though. He met me though! Not sure if thats good or bad. I still love him though. We have plenty of fun memories together. And we are still making more!" Have Kissed

Okemia "Mia" R. Kuroki: "Probably my best friend right now. She is so nice and caring. So fun to be around. Honestly every day is an adventure with her and her group. We've had plenty of heart to heart talks and she really makes this place feel warmer. Even though we have had our fair share of disputes, we are still so very close." Have Kissed

Miles Z. Xausei: “How do I explain this. This man was crying by the school pool. Legit bawling his eyes out. Then I walked up and listened to him and his girl problems. Now he’s married and I rarely see him. Still nice to talk to though! Really cool guy” Not Kissed

Kanzai Daishimo: “Kanzai! My man. Like a child, really curious about relationships and stuff. One of kindest person you will ever meet. Kinda strange, but that’s him for you. Very loyal person.” Not Kissed

Aya O. Fukushima: “This is gonna be fun. Aya! My kind, somewhat annoying sister. When we first met, I still had my hair dyed white, so she called me, herself, another of of her friends triplets, since he was the same hair color. That led me to asking to get her adopted by my moms. Also because we already had that sibling bond before.”

Eli S. Fukushima: “My mom! Lovely woman. Really weird now that she doesn’t have to act professional. But that makes her so much more fun to be around. As much as I call her out on it, I appreciate being able to act like a kid around her. And also to have someone to talk to about my childhood. I think I may be spending too much time with her. I am beginning to be weird like her.. HELP”

Ahma K. U. Fukushima: “Oh. Ma. She is great. Also really beautiful. Where to start. We weren’t really that close, but then I tried visiting her up at the monastery more often. This then led us to having a few deeper conversations and I can truly say she is someone I can say I love and look up to. She is really respectful and helpful. Amazing all around! I'm so glad to have her as my mother. err... one of them..”

Asher M. Monet: “My dad! The head of the Monet family and someone who I look up to. He is really cool. Haven’t had many conversations with him, but the times I listen to him are really inspiring.”

Takida "Tiger" Tokugawa Monet: “Tiger! My favorite little brother! Where to start! As much as I may troll you, I’m really proud of you. I can’t wait to watch you grow and hopefully I will be there right with you. I can’t wait to be an uncle to your little one. We may not be blood related, but you really remind me of my twin brother..”

Akira Tsuki Monet: “Akira! My man! Really fun person. I enjoy hanging out with him. Although he was rude for making me spit up that nerd bullet I was eating..”

Skylar T. Tsu: “Oh Skylar. Where to start. A real badass, honestly. I do feel bad for her, having to deal with Tiger and his antics, and also being unfortunate enough to be holding his child, but whatever. I’m glad they’re happy with each other. She taught me a lot and I appreciate it. Can’t wait to make more memories with you and your family”

Andre “ASH” Othonos: “Mmm.. yes. Andre. Real cool man. Fun interactions ever time. Also began to troll him like I do to Tiger. I think he’s scared of me. But with the stuff I do, I would be scared of me too..”

Backstory

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Listen, Yuzu just likes messing up peoples hair alright. . .really sweet though! I love the fun you put into it :3

Users who are viewing this thread