players online

Michael Harada Sada | Biography

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable

The Greasy mechanic ... Michael Sada !

BTW discord is Mayios#3276 !!! Feel free to msg me there !!! Also feel free to use
IGN: MechanicMrSada
FYI!!: my friend also has control over the acc! So im usually the main admin but my buddy Mitch also plays on it as well to help me grade up or if im multitasking :]

LAST UPDATED: 11/14/22 -01:04 PM ,

RECENT UPDATES !!

-added language update
-added stuff to outfit section
-added stuff to location of birth section
-added some minor stuff to friend section
-added minor stuff to the random info section
Major W.I.P Obviously but yeah WOO

Basic Information

First Name: Michael
Middle Name: Harada
Surname: Sada
・┇Gender: Male

・┇Age: 17 (gotta age him up on server cause greenie)
・┇Height: 5'11"
・┇Weight: 180 lbs
・┇Build: upside-down triangle

・┇Skin Color: Sun tanned
・┇Eye Color: . . . Pink?
・┇Hair Style: He has semi-long, black hair with a pink trip in the front. even though a beanie covers his hair most of the time he.. well, you can tell its a but greasy
Abnormalities: he has a few bruises and boo-boos all over due to his little mechanic job, but ... well, he very clearly has a big tire burn mark scar on his face and arm. he also has a black eye

・┇Date of Birth: June 29, 2005
・┇Place of Birth: Osaka, Japan
・┇Nationality: Japanese
・┇Ethnicity: Polish and Japanese

・┇Sexual Orientation: closeted bisexual
・┇Religious Beliefs: atheist

General Appearance

Appearance:

・┇Michael is a 5'11" Japanese male. He has a tanner skin tone and bright pink eyes. His hair is messy and looks in need of a haircut, in the front a strip of hair is dyed the same shade of pink as his eyes. His clothes seem old an having worn, a scent of oil has been embedded into the cloth. His main outfit is a long-sleeved dark gray shirt that's usually rolled up in the sleeves. On Top he wears heavily worn brown overalls covered with stains, small tears, and is rolled up slightly on the bottom. His shoes are simply old sneakers, nothing name brand. For accessories Michael wears a beanie that matches his overalls along with a bright orange hair barrette. On the left side of his body there's a straight line of tire tracks that seem to be scared onto him. However, they only cover the front of him and where skin was most likely exposed during the event which he got the scars (face, part of neck, bottom half of left arm). Along with that a black eyes and teeth are can only be described as "shark-like". Lastly, he wears a white tank top underneath his shirt that sometimes peaks out.

Clothes:

・┇Clothes wise hes . . . a mess. typically hes seen a dark greyish black rolled up shirt, brown god awfully over worn work overalls, old sneakers and a beanie. simple.

YEAR ROUND
Clothes wise hes . . . a mess. typically hes seen a dark greyish black rolled up shirt, brown god awfully over worn work overalls, old sneakers and a beanie. simple.

Other alternative outfits he has is a denim classic mechanic jump suit / uniform. It's light blue, has places to attach tolls too, and comes with basic sneakers and a few patches on it.

SUMMER
TBA

FALL/WINTER
TBA

SPRING
TBA

Personality:

・┇at first glance, Michael can be summed up as simply and stereotypically as the main character's loyal best friend that most likely dies in the end only for the fact the main character needed character development. He is a very kind and clingy guy who tends to be quite the blabber mouth even with those he doesn't know. He can be a bit of a coward and sensitive to those who may come off as mean or rude however he tries to get over it as fast as he can.

Character Voice:

[ Ok this im not 100% sure on but.. Ill put a few links in order of best to least of what i think suits him. ]
・┇rn .. Kirishima from BNHA i hate it so much but there it is

Languages:

In order from what he knows the best to least
・┇Japanese
・┇Polish (application accepted!)

EQUIPMENT:

・┇a hefty set of mechanic tools! Would be rare to see him without it!

HOBBIES:

・┇American football or Rugby!
・┇He has a thing for any old technology, so cars, trains, machines.. you name it!

RESIDENTS:

・┇TBA

SCHOOL CLUBS:

・┇TBA

・┇Though not an 'official' business.. him and his dad do some mechanic work!

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

・┇Anxiety:

Anxiety is the mind and body's reaction to stressful, dangerous, or unfamiliar situations. It's the sense of uneasiness, distress, or dread you feel before a significant event. A certain level of Anxiety helps us stay alert and aware. Michael has this condition after some .. serious bullying at his former school along with the accident that happened to him while working.

Relationships

Family:

・┇mentioned and explained better in backstory, Michael really just .. has his dad!

ROLEPLAY FAMILY | Met Through Roleplay

・┇[ALIVE] N/A | N/A
". . ."
No rp family ATM

・┈・────・┈・

LORE FAMILY | Backstory and souly Michaels's Past oriented

・┇[ALIVE] K. H. SADA! | Father
"My dad! hes always been there for me.. and still is! hes .. hes my family. I love him .. "
This man is Michael's world, he wouldn't know what to do without him!
・┈・────・┈・

・┇[???] Sonia ??? | Mother
"I.. dont know where you are but, i want to see you again .. please?"
Once a long time ago, they were close! then she.. didnt come back from a work trip. Michael .. suspects shes cheating.
・┈・────・┈・

・┇[???] Tanaka H. ??? | Half-Brother
". . ."
Michael was the result of an affair, but Tanaka was from their mothers real family.. her actual boyfriend. Tanaka knows about Michael, while Michael has no idea .. And little does he know, Tanaka in a jealous rage was the one who pulled the lever that lead to Michaels accident
・┈・────・┈・

Friends:

・┇Michael of course cares about his friends, maybe a little too much. he doesnt have many, but gosh he loves them still.
・┇His friends mean the world to him, just below family as well, for awhile his friends were family!

・┈・────・┈・

ROLEPLAY FRIENDS| Met Through Roleplay

・┇I FORGOT TO ADD THIS BEFORE MY BAD
I probably will only add those i talk to regularly BUT IF I FORGOT U OR U WANNA BE ADDED TELL ME'

・┈・────・┈・
・┇[ALIVE] ADA FRANKENSTEIN | Friend

"I .. Youre very .. uh, nice-? Or, you're not nice.. wait no you are! Just, nice to me! Not everyone, but it's ok! "
Newly Friends .. hes not sure what to think yet

・┈・────・┈・
・┇[ALIVE] "EURY" BLANKWOOD | Friend

" I thought you said you werent good at bowling?!"
Newly Friends .. hes not sure what to think yet
・┈・────・┈・
・┇[ALIVE] Lili Hozumi | Friend

" ?!?! "
A very bad influence on Michael but he sticks are nonetheless. Usually he's quiet if with her and friends due to being a bit intimidated. He does indeed find her very pretty
・┈・────・┈・
・┇[
ALIVE] Marilyn Tominaga | Friend
" I can uhh, yeah woo I can do that "
He does mechanic for her a lot, he partially shows off as well when doing it.
・┈・────・┈・

LORE FRIENDS | Backstory and souly Michaels's Past oriented

・┇[ALIVE] KYLE MUNAKATA | BEST Friend
"I think the worse part about moving here was .. loosing you "
Kyle was Michaels best friend in the world! without him,. hes a bit lost. Kyle defended Michael from so much of the bullying he went through ,,
・┈・────・┈・
・┇[ALIVE] TREVER OUMASO | Friend

"Hmmmm?"
Michael was never the closest with Trever but is his friend nonetheless. Though .. he does feel like Trever replaced a former friend of his, and he feels guilty about it still
・┈・────・┈・
・┇[ALIVE] KAI OUMASO | Friend

"...can you still do by hair??"
The cousin of Trever! she used to dye and help michael keep care of his hair .. without her, hes a bit lost on what to do hair wise.

・┇[
ALIVE] "JJ"| Friend
"oh JJ! Im so.. so sorry you and Kyle had that fight I- you.. you didnt deserve getting replaced "
The originally trio was JJ, Kyle and Michael, but now or.. was Kyle, trever and Michael. not much is known besides Michael and JJ being close! But .. something happened between Kyle and JJ that lead to JJ dropping them all without a word. not long after, Trever moved around.
・┈・────・┈・
・┇[ALIVE] ALLEN BLACK | Friend

" Youre .. nice. And one of my dad's friends .. right? "
Though he doesnt have much to say, he does see Allen like a friend or at least, a trusted adult figure in his life.
・┈・────・┈・
・┇[ALIVE] Jim Yasushi | Friend

" Youre .. nice. And one of my dad's friends .. right? "
Though he doesnt have much to say, he does see Allen like a friend or at least, a trusted adult figure in his life.

・┈・────・┈・

Romantic Information:

・┇ Oh Michael .. you poor nervous mess of a man..
・┇ Michael is indeed yes Bisexual! but gosh is too scared to admit it, if you wish to pursue him, good luck.
・┇He probably will more likely to go for someone more confident and out there, someone who could boss him around or bring him places

ROLEPLAY LOVERS| Met Through Roleplay

・┇[ALIVE] N/A | N/A
"W-WHAA?"
TBA

・┈・────・┈・

・┈・────・┈・

LORE LOVERS | Backstory and souly Michaels's Past oriented

・┇[ALIVE] KYLE MUNAKATA | former crush
"if only you knew.."
Oh the classic crush on your best friend .. He was always too scared to admit he loved Kyle, especially as Kyle was a guy.. admitting he was at least Bisexual in his mind would be proving one of his former bullies right, and he just.. couldnt stand the idea of that. But its too late now, both them and Kyle are away in another city,,
・┈・────・┈・

AS SUGGESTED ON SERVER BELOW ILL LISt EASY TO FLUSTER HIM LMAO

┇Showing basic interest or flirting with him can get him flustered fast, no matter the gender. Just the idea of someone liking him makes him a mess!
┇ Not sure why, but every RP ive ever done with him where he gets a love interest tends to be the 'hard to get type' or 'oo i look so scary but Im nice to ppl i trust' sorta people .. so I suppose characters like that can fluster him as well
┇gifting him things will melt him as he himself isnt the most fortunate finacially .. He will try to make it up to you in other ways but, either way hes extremetly appreciative of gifts!
┇ TBA

RANDOM TRIVIA / FUNFACTS

this is just me info dumping idk

┇His middle name "Harada" Was inspired based off Harada auto parts! Just a little thing I thought was funny since he has the whole mechanic thing going for him.
┇TBA

Backstory:

Rushed ass backstory LOL

THIS IS ALSO AN OVERALL SUMMARY? KINDA?? IT LIKE SAYS THE BASICS BUT DOESNT GO INTO MUCH DETAIL!!

Michael was born in Japan as a result of an affair. For contact, Michaels mother is a famous polish super-model who was in a secret relationship with a separate male. With him she had a son who is about 2 years older then Michael. Eventually she left Poland, leaving her family behind for work and began living in Japan where she met a poor but good looking mechanic. With him she ended up hooking up and accidentally got pregnant, not knowing what to do she stayed and in a panic cut contact with her actual family back home.
As a young kid Michael lived a normal life, his mother always tried to make him prim and proper, use proper edicate and well, act like an upper class male. However, as he got older it was clear he was always going to be like his father, even is appearance took heavily after him. So, she gave up. She began going to work more often and giving less and less money to the father and Michael. Eventually. She even stopped showing up. She'd leave for "work" months at a time and didn't even say why.
Later in life as a teenager Michael grew used to the lower class or poor life, but still was a positive outgoing boy. He heavily enjoyed working with his father at their auto-body shop and became an extremely talented mechanic at a young age. In school he had a small friend group, the shy boarder-line mute girl, the ginger with a goth cousin and the school "bully". That bully was a boy an albino male named Kyle munataka. He wasn't a bully, matter of fact, he beat up the actual bullies. But of course, teachers didn't see it that way.
At school Michael was heavily bullied by a blue haired girl named Bureina. It started as her picking on him for being poor to calling him slurs, saying he's gay and all that jazz. But, Michael didn't even know he was gay.. or if he even was. Though, he had to admit. Sometimes he couldn't tell if he was just extremely close friends to Kyle considering he beat up Bureina a few times or if, if.. he liked him. Nonetheless he wouldnt say anything. Not til he knew for sure…
When at home after school, Michael sometimes Would watch the American sports channel where he fell in love with American football and began practicing on his own. Yes, he loved mechanic stuff but.. soon he wished he could be like those big buff American men on TV! His dad would try to help him practice but.. in the end left that up to his friends to him. Michael actually auditioned for the football club/team at school where little did he know, he was an incredibly talented catcher. He would be able to catch the ball with ease and return it! Though, Michael never felt he was good enough. After all the bullying he always felt.. insecure.
As time and years went on, Michael and his fathers little mechanic shop grew quite popular for that fact one, it was a family owned spot and two ,, they were willing to really fix any cars, bikes, ect. So they often had some.. shady business come in, which means yeah they made some good money, but they also made some allys with some very .. well known people in some certain businesses. Michael himself didnt have any personal connections but he was more then aware some of the stuff that was being brought in was used in either crimes or even street racing .. but he didnt say anything. why? because hell, he was able to fix stuff up and get practice in! Plus most people were oddly friendly and paid very well .. so him and his dad happily accepted them as costumers. And if the cops were to come by? Simply they just said they fix anything no questions asked .. and due to them being in a poorer neighboorhood, most things were paid for in cash anyway.. no internet or oil trails left behind.

but anyway .. as well as sports, life and business seemed to be going for Michael Sada, Unfortunately, he wouldn't find out he made the team.

One day while working under a truck, that half brother of Michaels mentioned earlier tracked him down in a jealous rage.. by now Michael was 17 and he was 19. The brother was angry of the years Michael took away from him, in his eyes Michael ruined his life! Took away his mother! So in a rage he saw Michael working under the truck, walked over to the machine lifting up the truck.. And pulled the Lever. The truck landed on Michael. What happens next..? Depends. Some news papers say he died. Some say he survived but is in a coma. What was the true fate of Michael Sada after that day, hm? Well, he lived. clearly. and mostly recovered .. he was a lucky man, there was extra supports under the car that helpes prevent a lot of weight from landing on him but .. he still has some tire track scars. Its was a hot day! and those tires where hot too .. so, he has some burns, and a black eye ..
Now months and months later .. Michael was in Karakura, away from his old life, his brother,, his friends, starting over with his dad

MICHAEL ART / REF PAGE!!
1668030220956.png1668030242964.png1668030259984.png

Last edited:

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
LAST UPDATED: 11/14/22 -01:04 PM ,
RECENT UPDATES !!

-added language update
-added stuff to outfit section