mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Michael ''Hunt'' Roger - Biography

PrisonRP

Level 10
PrisonRP
PrisonRP
Notable+

===================================================================================================

1652380472069.png

===================================================================================================

Michael ''Hunt'' Roger:
Biography

1669093034939.png

First Name:
Michael

Surname:
Roger

Preferred Name:
Michael

Aliases:
Hunt

Height:
6.3 (1,90)

Weight:
150lbs (68kg)

Build:
Muscle

Skin Color:
White

Eye Color:
brown

Hair Style:
1653055897779.png
that type

Hair Color:
brown color hair

Fashion:
(always open Shirt)

1666586173018.png
1666586062527.png
1666585949465.png

Abnormalities:
none

Date of Birth:
10/17/2004

Place of Birth:
at america

Nationality:
he is half american and half japan

hello:)

Race:
White

Sexual Orientation:
straight

Religious Beliefs:
he dont believe on that things

Political Beliefs:
he dont giving attention on that things

General Appearance

Appearance:
he is muscle like that
1669545855360.png

Tattoos in his right chest:

Gray Skull tattoo:
1652095117682.png
words but with red color:
''Alive Or Dead?''
with ''Alive'' be erased with a line

second tattoo:

the second one he did it in his right arm
1652096511304.png
like that but with himself upright
and with word:

''Hunt''

Personality:
well, he isn't so kind if you are rude with him or if he dont like your face,
if you make him angry you will regret it... how ever he isn't bad guy but he have kill his
father by stabbing him in neck with a knife and left him die from bleeding but he not planning to kill again, his father he
was his first and last kill

Diseases/Illness:
none

Character Voice:

Equipment:

just phone,debit card, mask, some alcohol and a pocket knife for his self defence in case he cant do something with his fight skills

Clothes:
he wearing a very modern shirt with color 'adobe pink 3' in edge of sleeves is black and when he have the shirt open you can see his black T-Shirt. also he wearing black pants with black shoes

Hobbies:
he really love to fighting

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
the most bad thing at this categories you will see him doing is... drinking but not all the time... only if he is sad and have a reason to drink

Skills:
he knows taekwondo, karate, judo, Jiu Jitsu and box

Querks:
none

Family:

Ichika Sara | Mother | [Dead]
i love you mom, rest in peace

Daniel Roger | Father | [Dead]
you dare to touch the girl she making me feel alive, so thats why i kill you..! burn in hell

Alex Roger | Brother | [Dead]
you protect me for years and you give your life for i have time to escape from your killer, rest in peace brother

Friends:

Neomy 'Neo' Nishikawa | Friend | [Alive]
something unique for me:)

Katniss 'Kat' Lacrosse | Friend | [Alive]
you are rude sometimes but we love you like you are :)

Rin Misanagi | Friend | [Alive]
dude, i want to punch you <3

Xavier M. Kamata | Friend | [Alive]
good guy even if we had beef in first meet

Amy Carter | Friend | [Alive]
the best girlfriend for Rin! good girl

Backstory:
he lived in america with his mother, brother and father but his father he abandoned them when he was 5years old and his brother 8years old his mother she dead after 2 years from drugs (pinch) cause she cant handle her ex-husband he abandoned them, so after she dead so Michael in age 7 now with his Brother Alex 10 years old they went in a orphanage in El paso texas since then the hell start for him... besides the whole work they had to do there with other 48kids if they had did something bad nuns they had to beat them hard...! the most important thing he learn from that orphanage is spanish... but after 3 years they decided to escape from that hell Michael in age 10 and Alex in age 13, they went back in america in a very bad block with a lot of crime, gangsters, fires on trashcans, streets in the dirt so they rent one ''apartment'' there but it was not apartment... it was just a room with 4 walls and a layer on the floor for they sleep his brother he tried a lot to bring money to him and food and water but nothing... he only he can really do is bring him a dirty bread and pees for he didnt die from thirst... that was happening for 1 year but in second year something change... his brother he bring money and a real food, and water to him he also buy a couch that was happening for other 1 year and Michael he was so happy for it he really thought his life is going to change in best way... poor Michael... one day his brother make this conversation with him

Conversation

brother:
Michael-

Michael: yeah?

brother:
promise me you will survive if i die one day and you will go far away for you find people who care about you friends, girlfriend, and if you are lucky make your own family

Michael: why you should di-

brother: PROMISE ME!

Michael: i-i promise brother...

later that night when they was sleeping Michael on layer next to a window and his brother in couch at the middle of the room front of the main door they wake up when they heard someone trying to break the door Alex he stand up and went to Michael he make him wake up and this conversation happen

brother:
wake up! wake up!

Michael: w-whats wrong?

brother: you have to leave from the window

Michael: why?!?

Brother: i said leave!!

Michael he jump from the window and fall on a roof tiles under his window, someone break the door and get in the room it was 3 gangsters they make Michael's brother sit on his knees on the ground and this conversation happen

boss gangster:
i told you to bring me my money

brother: im sorry sir i-i-i promise i will bring in 1 week

boss gangster: i give you a whole year to bring my money cause you are a kid i dont give you second chance

gangster he raise his desert eagle and shoot Michael's brother between his eyes with it Michael he almost fall from the roof tiles when he heard the shot. afraid, upset, he start running as much he can with tears in his eyes while he cant take off from his mind the imagine of his brother's death in age 12 he went very far away in america and in age 12 he being a fighter in fight club he get a lot of beat and he break a lot of bones because he was fighting people 100x bigger than him but after the years had pass he being 13 years old, 14years old, 16years old and he start beating some people and being expert on that, he was trying to make money for he move on Japan so in age 18 when he take a lot of beat and he give way more beat to others he finally went in japan and here he is now

Attachments

• 1652568534082.png
    1652568534082.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

MaxFromKekistan

Level 2
MaxFromKekistan
MaxFromKekistan
Fundraiser+
can you please write me a backstory you are so talented i love the part where michaels mother overdosed on drugs (pinch)

PrisonRP

Level 10
PrisonRP
PrisonRP
Notable+
can you please write me a backstory you are so talented i love the part where michaels mother overdosed on drugs (pinch)
also if you think i have a talent check my new character's bio i need opinions for most of the bio but more for his backstory

Users who are viewing this thread