mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Miiry's Event Team Application

Mirry

Level 0
What is your Minecraft Username: Miiry

Describe your activity as a player of the server: Me personally, I am on the server everyday, either roleplaying as a clan leader, or just enjoying my time with friends. I am usually on for about 5-8 hours a day, and I'm currently on an 8-day rewards streak lol.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied: This would be my first application that I filled out for the server, but I do plan on making some language requests, and try to get into some jobs.

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone: @69ls and yes, I do have a working microphone

What is your time zone?: CST- Central Standard Time US and Canada

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

Yes, I am fully aware of this fact, but I believe with my many ideas, that won't happen for a very long while.

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:

Well I want to spice up the server a bit with some fun events that could make people more active, and create friendships. I remember how there wasone event in the forest earlier this month, and even though I don't think it turned out how it was supposed to, it brought people together. To add on, not only did it bring people together, but it also brought more people to the server. Personally, I want to join the event team because I love getting involved with the community and players. I've had a blast watching and taking part in past events, which inspired me to apply. It's not just about the job; I'm excited about the experience of being part of a team. I enjoy coming up with new event ideas and making them fun. Even if some people don't like my ideas or are rude about them, I don't let it get me down. I take their feedback to heart to make the events better for everyone. In the end, it's not about pleasing everyone but about the effort I put in and the friendships I will possibly make.

What makes you a suitable event team member:

What makes me stand out is that I'm super active and totally dedicated. I'm full of creative ideas and can think on my feet. I've always wanted to be part of the Event Team ever since I heard of it because I think it'd be a blast to plan cool stuff for the SRP community. I've loved going to SRP events, and now I want to help make them even better with my own ideas. Plus, not being in any current club, and being a clan head, allows me to foucus 98% of my attention to the event team while teaching me how to work well with others and keep things running smoothly.

Also, I'm a confident speaker with a good microphone, so I can make sure my voice is heard loud and clear. I'm not afraid to share my thoughts and will always try to find a compromise that works for everyone. I'm open to hearing others' ideas and adding my own twist to make things more exciting. I'm good at talking to new people and making a good impression, which helps when brainstorming ideas. I always have lots of detailed ideas because my creativity never stops flowing. So, I'll always have something fun, exciting and fresh to suggest for the SRP community.

If I were chosen, I have some ideas to make the Event Team even better. One idea is to involve the SRP community more by asking for their thoughts and suggestions. They could help us decide on future events through simple votes, without knowing all the details. For instance, we could announce a mystery event without revealing what will happen. I think hearing from the community is important because we plan these events for their enjoyment. While I think the way the team works is good, I believe being more active with the community would make things even better.

Another thing that makes me different is my understanding of the Event Team's role. I know the team works hard to plan enjoyable events for the SRP community. The team's efforts make sure there are fun events regularly, keeping up the standards. I think being part of the Event Team would be really cool, as I'd get to help plan exciting events for the SRP community.

Other Applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/miirys-language-application.71224/ [Language][Accepted]

Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

KaraKura Takeover! -Event 1

Detailed Lore for "KaraKura Takeover" Event:

In the bustling city of Karakura, tensions have been simmering beneath the surface for months. As various factions fight for control over popular territories within the city, the once vibrant plaza has become a battleground for power and influence. Amidst the towering skysc****rs and bustling streets, whispers of impending conflict grow louder with each passing day.

The stage is set for the "KaraKura Takeover" event, where the city's most popular gangs, families, and....a clan in the shadows?- will clash in a bid to assert their dominance over the plaza. Each faction brings its own history, motives, and strategies to the table, setting the scene for an intense struggle for supremacy.

The Players:

The players will include any family, gang, and/or civilian that wants to participate

The Conflict:

As night falls over Karakura, tensions reach a boiling point as the factions converge on the plaza, each intent on seizing control. Civilians are caught in the crossfire, forced to choose sides or flee for safety as the chaos unfolds.

The air is thick with the sounds of clashing steel and roaring gunfire as the factions battle for supremacy. Explosions rock the streets, sending debris flying as buildings tremble under the onslaught. It's a fight for survival, with no quarter given and no mercy shown.

The Resolution:

In the aftermath of the chaos, the dust settles over a changed landscape. The plaza lies in ruins, a testament to the ferocity of the conflict that engulfed it. The factions may have fought to a stalemate, but the scars of battle run deep, serving as a grim reminder of the price of power.

Steps for Setting Up "KaraKura Takeover" Event:

Map Design: Create a custom map of the Karakura cityscape, including the plaza and surrounding areas where the event will take place. Incorporate various landmarks and points of interest to enhance immersion. Now I don't mean to like re-create an entire map, I'm just suggesting to add like smoke, shattered glass, and maybe some other things that would show that a fight had happened there.

Character Creation: Develop detailed character profiles for each faction, including leaders, key members, and their respective goals and motivations. Provide players with the option to align themselves with a faction or remain neutral as civilians caught in the conflict.

Rules and Guidelines: Make clear rules for engagement, specifically emphasizing that killing perms are not permitted to maintain a FUN roleplay-focused environment. Outline consequences for breaking the rules to ensure fair play and enjoyable gameplay for all participants.

Event Mechanics: Design gameplay mechanics and objectives for the event, such as territory control, resource management(maybe allowing everyone to get a weapon for the event and then clear it afterwards), and decision-making. Of course incorporate roleplay, combat, and diplomacy to cater to a diverse range of people and possible play styles. (play styles: maybe allowing people to choose the weapon they want for the event instead of just giving everyone the same thing. May take more time, but at least some people may be more inclined to join the fun since they have a choice.)

Planning:

Plan with other event team members(if able), server administrators, and community members to think of ideas, gather feedback, and improve the event concept overall. Assign roles and responsibilities to ensure smooth results.

Why This Event?

I feel that the KaraKura Takeover event offers players a hands-on and exciting experience that builds on the roleplay, strategy, and action. By engaging with the lore of Karakura, participants have the opportunity to build for themselves the outcome of the conflict and leave their mark on KaraKura's history. Additionally, the event is based on community interaction and collaboration which will help bringing players together to overcome challenges and forge alliances in the heat of battle.​
Classroom of the Elite!-Event 2

Do you watch anime? If so, you may have heard of a popular series called classroom of the elite. If you haven't, that's fine too, I will explain it throughout this event explanation.​
Now while "Classroom of the Elite has 12 classes, with each grade having four classes and 25 students in each class," I plan on only having like four classes labeled A-D. Like in the real show, the classes that are not in group A will have to gain anough points in order to move up! D -> C, C->B, B->A. Now...just because people may be put in class A doesn't mean that your time in there is going to be easy. Students in class A will also have to work hard to make sure that they don't lose their position. Yes, that's right, classes can also lose points, over-take others, and even collaborate to rise up the ranks! This may be self-explanitory, butI'll still put the down scaling just because. A->B, B->C, C->D. Now, I'm still thinking of making a minimum point value. If I were to do that, if a class goes below the minimum point value set, that class will be disqualified. Now lemme write the lore.​
Event Lore: "Classroom of the Elite Challenge"

In the large world, a prestigious institution known as KaraKura Academy stands as a beacon of academic excellence and ambition. Inspired by the renowned anime "Classroom of the Elite," KaraKura Academy boasts four distinguished classes: Class A, Class B, Class C, and Class D. Each class harbors students with diverse talents, aspirations, and backgrounds, but all share a common goal; to rise through the ranks and assert their dominance within the academy.

Under the watchful eye of the academy's faculty(current teachers/professors/admins), the students of KaraKura Academy start on a journey of competition and togetherness. Led by their respective class representatives, they immerse themselves in a series of challenges, quests, and endeavors designed to earn points for their class. From solving complex puzzles to mastering intricate parkour courses, from engaging in friendly competitions to participating in collaborative projects, each activity presents an opportunity for students to showcase their skills and contribute to their class's success.

As this goes on tough, tensions rise and rivalries may ignite...alliances form, and strategies evolve. Class D, the lowest class, the underdog even, strives to overcome their differences and rise to greater heights, while Class A, the reigning champion, defends its position with unwavering determination. Yet, amidst the fierce competition, bonds of friendship and solidarity are built, breaking through the boundaries of class distinctions. Students learn not only the value of ambition and perseverance but also the importance of cooperation and teamwork.

Detailed Steps:

Class Formation:

Assign players to one of the four classes: Class A, Class B, Class C, or Class D, ensuring a balanced distribution of participants.
Designate class representatives to lead their respective classes and serve as liaisons between students and faculty.

Point System:

Develop a point system that rewards classes for completing tasks, challenges, and objectives within the KaraKura world.
Define the criteria for earning points, including participation in events, completion of quests, and achievements in various activities.

Ranking System:

Establish a ranking system that reflects the current standings of each class, with Class A at the top and Class D at the bottom.
Implement a leaderboard(doesn't have to be like a server plug-in, we could use signs in the game) to display the point totals and rankings of each class, updated regularly to reflect their progress.

Point Thresholds and Disqualification Protocol:(Just a thought, this makes stuff a tad bit more complicated)

Set minimum point values for each class to maintain their position or face disqualification.
Determine the consequences of disqualification, such as relegation to a lower class or the forfeiting of some of privileges.

Why This Event:

The "Classroom of the Elite Challenge" offers a competitive experience that draws players in with its strategic gameplay and dynamic interactions. By participating in class-based competition, players not only showcase their individual talents but also learn the value of teamwork, cooperation, and perseverance. The event fosters a sense of camaraderie and friendly rivalry, encouraging players to push their limits and strive for excellence while forging lasting friendships and memories within the community.

The Watermelon Race-Event Idea 2.5

Now this one is really just a spring-up idea to be completely honest. There is not really much lore to tell, but I will try and describe the event to you. Now this event is basically just to have fun, and to provide a small incentive for players to keep playing on the server. The Watermelon Race will be based off of the Watermelon cannon that makes people run faster for a short period of time. During the event...well actually, before the event, organizers will plan out a designated route for the participants to follow. This may include setting up barriers to prevent cheating, and to keep the non-participants out. Also, I would like the route to be fun and interesting, not just players going around in a circle. We could use the streets, sidewalks, building parkour, and even the sewers to reach the finish line. Now as for how the race will go, it would happen like this: participating players will receive a watermelon cannon, but to make things challenging, the melon cannon will only have a certain amount of uses to prevent players from just spamming it. The winner of the race would either receive two prizes. The first prize would be to keep the launcher, and the other option would be to have their speed cap increased. Now I am aware of the many flaws in this idea(hence why it's event idea 2.5 lol), but it's just something I thought about overnight and wanted to write it down.

KaraKura Shadow Seekers-Event 3

Does this sound like a more buffed up version of hide and seek? Maybe..
Is it a more buffed up version of hide and seek? Totally! Off to write the loreeee!!!

Event Lore:
Long ago, nestled within the city of KaraKura, there existed a legendary tournament known as the Shadow Seekers Tournament. It was said that this event was established centuries ago by those who sought to test the mind and agility of adventurers from far and wide. According to ancient tales passed down through generations, they used an area filled with fantastical landscapes and hidden wonders, where players would compete in the ultimate game of hide and seek. As the story goes, participants of the Shadow Seekers were not mere mortals but brave heroes and cunning rogues seeking fame, fortune, and glory. Each year, they would gather at the gates of the long standing KaraKura Academy, excited to test their skills against the traps, illusions, and formidable adversaries that awaited them. The rules of the game were simple yet challenging: players were divided into two factions – the Hiders and the Seekers. The Hiders were tasked with finding the best hiding spots within KaraKura. In order to do this without being caught, they would use their stealth, camouflage, and clever tactics to evade the seekers. Meanwhile, the Seekers, armed with keen senses, sharp instincts, and a very special ability to go invisible for a short period of time(hence the name Shadow Seekers) would scour the city in search of any hunters, determined to tag them before time ran out. As the sun set and the moon rose, the contestants would start on their journey to either become the best hider, or the most competent seeker. To this day, the tales of the Shadow Seekers continue to weave its way through the ages, still inspiring people young and old to embark on their own quests for adventure within the city of KaraKura.

Detailed Steps:

Terrain Design:

The map is kind of big, and I don't think it would be fun if people have to spend tons of time irl trying to find players, so we could designate hiding spots, secret passages, and other area within a certain portion of the map. Orrr, we could split the map up into zones, and have a time limit to when each zone will close, and players would have to find a different spot to hide.

Player Roles:

Divide players into two groups: Hiders and Seekers.
Hiders must find the best hiding spots within the designated play area, while Seekers will try to find and tag them within a specified time limit.
Game Modes:

Classic Mode: Players compete in rounds of traditional hide and seek, with Hiders attempting to remain undiscovered while Seekers search the area.
Extreme Mode(depends on what others wanna do): Introduce additional challenges and obstacles, such as limited visibility, traps, and hazards, to increase the difficulty and intensity of the game.

Special Abilities:

Grant players special abilities or power-ups to enhance their gameplay experience.
Hiders may receive temporary invisibility(in the lore I said seekers would get invis, but it really wouln't make sense that way), or the ability to camouflage themselves within the environment.
Seekers could utilize tracking devices, reveal spells, or aerial reconnaissance tools

Dynamic Events:

Use dynamic events and surprises throughout the game, such as sudden weather changes, and environmental hazards that disrupt gameplay and challenge players to adapt their strategies.

Scoring System:

Implement a scoring system to track players' performance and determine the winners.
Points can be awarded based on factors such as the duration of successful hiding, the number of seekers evaded, and the discovery of hidden secrets or bonus items within the game environment.

Rewards and Recognition:

Offer rewards to top-performing players or teams, including cosmetics, in-game achievements, and leaderboard rankings. This could also mean like giving attribute boosts. Like Hiders could get their acrobatics limit raised, and seekers speed cap boosted too.(or vise versa)

Why This Event:

Honestly, I just felt like this would be fun to do with friends, and it would give plays an exciting adrenaline boost. Also this event would really make players work together to last the longest by forming bonds and friendships, and maybe even sacrificing each other so one person could get away. Overall I just think it would be a fun event lol.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. Whilst your application was good, make sure the events you propose are feasible to be held for 300 players. The events you proposed would be fun, however, are difficult to host for a large player base.

Users who are viewing this thread