School Employee Role you are Applying For: Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?:
3-9 Hours every day.

Do you have discord?
Yes, I do have discord. It's Mikaela#0375

Do you have a microphone?
No. However, I could use earphones.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes, for Failrp. However, that was in the past, and now I don't failrp, avoidrp, bypassing on an alt, etc. And I am still deeply sorry for that.
Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, 2-9 hours.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, and my icly character would mind, but try to improve herself.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The Janitor job is to make sure the school stay clean and checking everything working as it should be e.g if something is dirty, they clean it. The Janitor need to make sure the place he/she works for will be in her/his best, the janitor should do stuff such as cleaning the hallways, cleaning the windows, empty the trash cans, cleaning the classrooms, cleaning the bathrooms and making sure they ready for the next day and even and sometimes ever raise or lower the flags. The Janitor most of the times will do all of this after school to prepare the school for the next day though he/she can also do his/her Job while the students still in school. They should be kind to students like if your working and they can't come here, you need to politely say to leave.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, I've been around since the first map at least, and I know what's good and the general of things that are bad. I have also played on a lot of different Roleplaying servers which include Janitors, Schools, etc.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
The experience that I have in the genre, roleplaying is knowing what the rules are (/rules in the game) what jobs there are, where everything is etc. Though I haven't played in this server as a janitor, just as a student for now, although I have been a T.A in one of the previous roleplay servers I played and sometimes I did clean things up in the class.

Are you familiar with what your job does?
If so, describe it: I'm familiar with what my job does. The janitor's job in the school, is to make sure everything in order, and correctly and by that I mean that everything clean, the hallways, windows, and classes are clean, and without you the school won't be able to function, you need to make sure you put an effort into your job. You will use the /me command very often since it's your only given tool. Also, that a janitor does as much as she/he can do.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Normally I will just ignore the student, if the student won't stop and keep cursing me I would tell him /her to stop and warn them that I will tell this to the teacher or higher rank school staff. If the student won't stop after that warning that I gave them, I will write down her/his name and memorize his/her face and I will take this to higher rank school staff to take care of him. If he keeps doing it, even if a higher member of staff told him/her I would go to a MUCH higher staff, e.g Atakka, Mike, Im6, etc.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
As a janitor, you need to do whatever the School Principal, (even if it was extreme,) will ask you to do if the job he gave me will be too dangerous for me or the students I will ask him to that and we both together will find something else I can do or even change the job a bit less dangerous. If he'd say there is nothing he can do about I will make sure to do this job really thoroughly and I won't take any unnecessary risks. I will also make sure there aren't any students around if this job can get them hurt.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I will try ****yzing the deep situation and cautiously ask this school employee to what exactly is he doing while making sure there aren't any students getting near him. After that, I make sure there are not students near him I will tell him to stop this since its dangerous for him, for me and for the students. If he won't stop after that I will call the Vice Principal and tell him exactly what happened and leave this for him since it's not my job to punish any school employee.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Mika Hashimoto
Chosen Job: Janitor

The motivation for Joining YHS:
Whenever I (Mika) was young, she would always help her mom clean the house, and now that shes older, she's very used to it. She loves cleaning and she wouldn't mind if a room/window/classrooms/hallways were really, really dirty. Whenever she helped her mom, she would always feel proud of herself, even if it was only one small room or table to clean. She still likes cleaning, even now because it's one thing she did in her childhood.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I really like cleaning, its something that I'm doing for a long time and I also really good at this. I know how to clean stuff with effort and with efficiency. As for right now, the janitor is the best job I can get, which is why I will put my best efforts in making my job as good as I can. I like doing things in the best way possible its include cleaning, and this is reflected in my job, I always do my job as good as I can I'm not lazy at all, and I know it is hard work though I have the time, the power and the will to make sure I will do better than anyone else. I wouldn't mind if I was denied, but instead, I could be happy for someone else who got the Janitor job.

Last edited:

Infold

Level 153
Hello @Mika,
After thoroughly looking through your application, I've decided today (26/10/2018) to come with a conclusion on your application to become a Janitor on Karakura High School. Below this said message, you'll find my view on this application and after my judgement.

- Your application has the detail of an applicant wanting to have this role
- Your application structure is quite basic.
- You've managed to show me effort and detail

- Your character may not be 17.
- You rushed on parts.

- You missed out your username; meaning you should always look at your application
- Evidently, you're not quite ready yet to handle this role.

Denied
You may apply for a new job or re-apply in seven [7] days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread