mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied MilkyChance School Nurse app

Yui Milk

Level 2
OC section]
In Game Name: Yui/Ash

School Employee Role you are Applying For - School Nurse

How often do you log onto the server? - from 4-5 (depending on out of game work)

Do you have discord? - yes / warm mug#3584

Do you have a microphone? - yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?- yes for ERP, I Had made a terrible mistake while with a friend, that I regret and I have taken many precautions to avoid those situations since, and will continue to do so.

Can you ensure that you will often come on - yes I can

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired? - Yes, though with this position my goal will be to be helpful to staff, students and other out of school hours if my help may be needed, Id never intentionally break the rules.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee - as a school nurse my job is to take care of students and staffs health providing assistance around school and out of school, as a nurse its my responsibility to ensure the properer health care and the clean name of school staff, To only be professional and kind to students and staff.

Do you have any past experience in this type of role-play? - yes Due to my position in the Whyos family I had to be there for many fights and have much experiences dealing with painrp and fearrp, along side with helping with medical care of her members due to many time there not Hospital staff on.

What experience, in general, do you have in role-play? - I have casual and gang rp experience, I have also witness school staff and hospital staff at work many times

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it - Yes as mentioned prior I have had many situations where she has had to take the health of her friends and family into her own hands, she has even helped with a few suicides on school grounds, helping staff in those situations with information on what she has seen in the situation and even after care

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react? - Well I would start by being respectful and try to deescalate the situation, but I have no problem however to be stern and cold if a students only goal is to be harsh and rude, to students or other staff.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react? - I would become vast in the subject I'm being put into within the time given, but I can in fact work well on my feet and I almost become a drone when there is a situation that's dangerous, I become fast and efficient.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react? - Of course as a fellow staff I would get into the situation providing advice to that staff or if it is a situation where I am unable to help I would go to her higher ups telling them when a dangerous situation is happening to neutralize the situation for the health of that staff and others.

[IC section]
Applicant Name - Yui "MIlky" Why. Moloko
Chosen Job - school nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS - To help children in need she's always felt like a mama bear and having her own kids now off in college she has to be there for other kids in pain its not a want but a need, and she wants nothing more but to be there for the students and staff.
Healing the wounds of other's gives her such a fulfilling feeling in her heart to come to school everyday and see bright faces is something that fuels her and to be there when students need it most is all she could want in her life.

Age (Minimum age is 25) - 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants? - Yui can say that She will be there to help and be the best she can for this position,She is very willing to put my all in and be a friendly face to help out with anything.
My char just wants to help and she believe's she can be a great new piece to the schools staff. This also give her the opportunity to work on her English but that's another note . If she was chosen she would be there and be a stunning example of a school nurse.
Yui has had a calling to nursing from a young age wrapping up her own wounds, as a child she learned how to care for herself visiting libraries and many long nights of reading has given her much knowledge on healthcare.
She has been able to show these skill in action if that be within her family and friends having to break back bones and close up large stab wounds or people she has stumbled upon after a fight, she would always provide them with after care items.
Of course she never did enjoy breaking her friends nose into place or seeing her family member at near death, it was very stressful and traumatizing this doesn't mean she would turn away from the situation if it came down to it, in fact because of those situations she tries harder and even gets an emotional attachment to the person she's helping as if they were her own child.
She would rather help with children's everyday life and health making sure they are eating well, keeping their mental state in a good place, and help with any injuries that may come her way she just wants to help them live long and happy

Thank you,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread