Notable
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Millie_GW

Previous bans:
I don’t have any previous bans

Describe your activity on the server?:
I’ve been playing srp basically every day, or somewhat every day. Though I don’t always play for like hours on end I tend to play or just run around with friends and people until there is not much to do! I would say I’m on for maybe four to maybe sometimes seven hours a day. I am on break so I have a lot of spare time to play! I get on more often as my alt account participates in other activities and teams which is one of my reasons for being on the game longer. Usually, I have a few friends on so I am able to play for multiple hours, though sometimes I just sit afk when I have nothing to do, I hope to change that so I’m not sitting around afk half of the time!

Which time zone are you in?:

CAT

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Millie.W#2536

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:

[History Teacher AP.] - ACCEPTED
[Swedish Lang AP.] - ACCEPTED
[Norwegian Lang AP.] - ACCEPTED
[JSL Lang AP.] - ACCEPTED
[Dutch Lang AP.] - ACCEPTED
[German Lang AP.] - DENIED (currently re-doing)
[College Council AP.] (Originally Pending. But left SRP)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I had previously worked as a teacher on my alt account, which for this required planning and detailrp. I have previously been on the track team and am currently on the cheer team on my accounts both teams do severely use a lot of detailrp, especially cheer. As that's how we are able to express what we are doing to others so it's very important. My characters have previously worked in shops, though there is not as much detailrp there are still some actions that are more encouraged you to do. I believe I have had my fair share of detailrp, I had been playing this game for over a year before taking a break. I’ve been back for a while now but I’ve continued to use detailrp throughout my time back.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I wanted to have a bigger role in srp and get back into rp-ing a lot more, as currently, I have a lot of free time when I could be spending it online and rping with other people and their characters. I’ve gone to the EMS unit multiple times with my characters and as well as with friends' characters for many different reasons and have watched and seen how each of them rps/detailrps, explaining what's happening, and as well as what is wrong with my or someone else's character and I think its really interesting and seems really fun in order to get to help others and explain the issues and what problems are going on and what I can do to help! I like to write a lot, and try and find the best wording for things, so being a part of EMS would give me the opportunity to express my wording by medically explaining the processing of one's problems or physical issues.
I find it very interesting and enjoyable to have a job at the EMS as a doctor as I have had the liking of wanting to be in the medical industry as well as outside the game so I’d be able to research in my free time about medical problems people might have, as well as be able to learn more about them in-game which I would very much enjoy. Different types of medical issues, whether physically or mentally, illnesses or diseases, all of it has always been so fascinating to me.

Working here would be pleasant for me, as like I said, I have been drawn to the medical industry. Mainly more about the illnesses and diseases part. But it mostly shows that I’m very interested in learning more about my patient's health as well as problems. It’ll show that I am dedicated to knowing more about subjects occurring to and for my position, therefore I’ll know basically most things about whatever my patient brings up and I’ll know how to help them! I’d be dedicated to my work, constantly online. Haven’t met too many people at the moment who are in my same timezone, but I am up at a certain point when a lot of other people and staff members from any occupation area are not on, so I would be able to get on and help some people out! Maybe for those who are not able to get on when most other EMS staff are able to. I’ve been on currently with nothing to do, so Instead of spending my time running around, I’d be able to go to work and spend my time there. I’d be able to creatively write my actions, as well as hopefully get better at them over time. I’d say I’m quite reliable, as well as responsible. Quite engaged and passionate about this profession, or this area of profession and learning. I think I’d be a good fit for this position.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

A physician or a doctor's role is to study and learn about the diagnosis, injuries, and diseases as well as how something can cause an illness and/or disease and how one is able to treat this disease/illness if possible at all. Once finished the required learning phase they are then required to help patients with whatever health problem or injury they have, by nursing them back to full health. While helping their patients they are insured to make sure they feel safe in the area they are in and especially with their doctor. The doctor is supposed to show compassion, and friendliness, make sure to be calm, and as well make sure to be appropriate for the current circumstances and never make the patient feel uncomfortable. Doctors are licensed health professionals who restore human health through the practice of medicine. As said, they are there to interact with patients, take tests to find the problem, diagnose them, and then successfully or to the best of their ability cure to injury or illness.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director…
The one who keeps everything, and everyone in check. It is this person's responsibility to keep track of all the medical equipment that is needed for procedures or just to be given to patients and make sure it's available. Helping or just setting up times to help newcomers to these positions, make sure they are up to date on everything and know exactly what they are doing before going into the workforce. This person also helps with the payment of their employees, but they get most of the money from the people they help during the hours they are working.

Clinical Manager…

This person manages the new employees, who are “training” to become a part of the EMS. Getting the newcomers set up on everything, making sure they know where everything is, what they're doing, and how they do it. There to make sure everything is going well and that they are confident in their position.

Clinic Lead…
These people are the heads of their departments. Surgeon clinic leads, Doctor clinic lead, Psychiatrist clinic lead. Someone who has been doing their job for quite a while, they are known for doing their job well and efficiently. They are well experienced and know their way around their position and know a lot about some of the medical terms and cases. They are also able to help out a bit with newcomers, interviews, and internships.

Doctor…
[Above]

Psychiatrist…

A medical doctor who learns and specializes in the practices and understanding of medical help rather than physical injuries or illnesses. These types of doctors help in understanding people's way of thinking as well as feeling. They look into mental and as well emotional disorders that can cause reactions to how someone behaves differently. Psychiatrists help with counseling and therapy for those who feel like they need it and are able to talk through their issues and or feelings and psychiatrists are able to listen and or suggest things one might try and do to help how they are feeling or consider diagnosing them with something if what their story and tests are saying tends to match up with symptoms from a mental illness that they can then prescribe them medication for in order to help them, in a way both mentally a physically.

Surgeon…
is someone who treats and looks at the physically severely injured rather than those who diagnose diseases/illnesses and disorders. Patients can be severely injured to the point where something needs to be replaced, removed, or recovered. In that sense, Surgeons are there to treat these people and are fully trained professionals who are able to do any of those three things in order to cure someone of their injury or illness. A patient can tend to be sick and need something removed or replaced, which is when doctors and surgeons tend to work together sometimes in order to figure out the cause of their sickness and then whether or not they will need a surgical procedure to endure them back to help. There are many different types of surgeons who specify a specific procedure.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any time?
I have indeed acknowledged this fact.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I have realized what I am applying to and agreeing to the terms of. I understand what I am meant to do and am ready to be a part of this team and as well 100% dedicated to it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

I am fully aware of the circumstances and the rules, and am prepared to attend as many training as possible and severely don’t plan on trying to skip one or do something that causes further punishment, as I prefer not to lose my job, that I would quite enjoy doing.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I fully acknowledge this rule, all training procedures, and situations are strictly to be kept ICLY and I will in no way go beyond this rule and break it. As I as well understand how this is not allowed and can also cause issues. I intend to follow the rules in order to keep my characters job as a staff member working at/ as an EMS.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?
Nari is a very friendly and kind soul but is very dry when it comes to her wording. She loves people but she can typically be too straightforward for some people's liking. She keeps her words sounding confident but half of the time very short. She sounds like she knows exactly what she's talking about all of the time, and she mostly does always know what she's talking about. She commits herself to studying, she tries to know everything. She can still easily communicate though she tends to keep what she says short when talking to someone, when talking to patients or about her studying she is completely different. Quite a nerd id say.. Though she does come around every once in a while, mainly to those who she trusts and gets along with. Or has known for a while, but it definitely might take a bit to gain her trust in order where she speaks to you freely.
Despite this sort of “friend” speaking complication, she is very sweet and caring, endearing, gentle, likable, and thoughtful. She tends to use her expressions and as well by giving gifts to express what she feels rather than using her words, by doing so she manages to thoroughly get through to others what she is feeling, and is able to make friends and be thoughtful to others without saying too much. She is an active listener which helps her be quite caring towards others. She’s always listening to what others have to say and typically remembers and is able to go based on that in order to get someone to like her or to become friends with them. Though she doesn't like communicating too much with people she doesn’t know, she is desperate to have a lot of friends. Or just friends in general.
When it comes to work, this girl. A workaholic. She has always been more focussed on studying, she had previously tried to test her limits but trying to be good at a more active subject, rather than focussing on all her studies. But that honestly did not go too well (More found in backstory). But anything she does that she is really interested in she's very dedicated, engaged, creative, insightful, and many other things!

Sweet-scented long brown hair.. With soft light brown eyes.. fair pale skin, more on the tannish side..
I am currently getting a new skin (The application will be updated with the photo when I have it)

What are they like on and off the job?
Off : Depends on who she is around..
When shes by herself, shes typically very quiet. Doesn’t really go around bothering others. She has a few things she likes to do when shes along, like some people she really values her alone time so when she does have the time to be alone she’ll tend to go to a quiet place, a garden or the forest and just read for a bit as well admire the place around her. She goes to the beach sometime to do this aswell but she prefers the gardens, usually much quieter. Other then that she will normally just go home and take a little nap or watch some tv. Even when running arrunds she tends to stay in her own little bubble, stays quiet, and focused on what she has to get done so she doesn’t forget.
When she’s around people shes very close with, shes very expressive, talkative, and friendly. Though she’s always friendly. She always tries suggesting ideas for her and her friends of things she likes to do, hoping they will enjoy them as well!
When shes around people she’s less close with or doesn’t trust as much, she tries to be friendly and get to know them better. Though she can come off more closed off and slightly distant if compared to people shes close with. She tends to just follow them around, and not say to much

On: Staff/Patients
When with other staff members, she doesn’t know them to well, but tries to keep friendly and positive and mostly open. She’ll try to keep the conversation more on the topic of work, as she feels more comfortable talking a lot when it's about that topic. She won’t share too much about herself then as it isn’t exactly the time or place when on duty, so she’ll keep that to herself. She’ll always ask for help when she needs it but tends to not ask too much, she's quite confident at work so she understands most of what she's doing. Any medical procedures she has em basically all down.
When with patients, all they talk about is medical procedures and functions, as well as illnesses and diseases. As said before, she likes to talk about it, she has loved learning about the incredible size of illnesses, how they can impact someone, and especially how she is able to cure one from it. So it is a topic she can tend to just let herself go with talking and share the information she knows, as it is informative to the patient as well as helpful. She tries to be as friendly as possible like she is with everyone as well as very calm and positive, as she knows they might be going through a rough patch as to why they are here. She doesn’t wanna accidentally hurt anyone's feelings but tends to try to get straight to the point when telling and reassuring her patient about their injuries or illnesses.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Nariko tries to get a long with most if not all of her co-workers, she is very friendly and hopes to start converstations with her colleagues when she is able to or when she seems them outside of work. Even just a simple stop to say hello.
Nariko hasn’t thought to far ahead outside her studies, mainly hopes to continue working for a while, maybe switch professions in her same occupational district, in order to learn about new things and as well give advice to new people. She has studied in many majors of medicational training so she knows about most things in order to pursue multiple careers in the medical industry. Outside her career she hasn’t thought too much about it, she has her friends, her siblings, and her aunt. She hasn’t thought much about settling down, maybe moving into a bigger apartment with a few friends but nothing relationship-wise has come across her mind much.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Nari is a type-one diabetic, the illness was triggered at the age of twenty. She wears her glucose monitor on her right forearm. She watches her monitor closely but this doesn’t intend to affect her work when helping patients. She tends to spike low or high at certain points but she understands how to control it and it will only push back a few minutes from whoever she is helping, but as soon as she is done dealing with it, she is back to concentrating on her patient. She does not tend to alert to many people about her illness, she is not embarrassed about it but thinks it's unimportant to know about as she does not want one’s pity, but will talk about it for educational studies, otherwise, she tends to avoid any questions regarding her monitor.
She has a document regarding her illness, signed by a doctor. Where the too medical devices she uses, her insulin pens were prescribed or given to her, after her trip to the hospital after acknowledging a few first staged symptoms.

BACKSTORY
Nariko ‘Nari’ L. Moretti, was born in Osaka Japan in 1990. Lived there with her mother who was born in Osaka and her father who was from Belgium. She was one of three children, she was the first out of the three kids, the oldest. Currently turning thirty-two. Her two younger sisters, Rimah Levine who is twenty and in college, the middle child. And Rose Levine currently eighteen. The youngest. She has a different last name from her sisters, she is in no relationship but as her parents drifted off in different directions.. And in different ways, so did she. Taking a new family members last name, but still keeps Levine in her full name. Even calling herself that from time to time.
Continuing forth from where was left off… The family of three lived there for about eight years of Narikos life. Her mother ended up getting a lower-paying job but it was closer to her home where she originally group up with her family in Karakura, Japan. For the first few months, her mother left to go pursue this job, leaving her father and Nariko behind. Her father wasn’t set on the move and was waiting to finish some paperwork before he could even have the option to move. Constantly questioning where he would he even work, Nariko would constantly hear her father mumbling at night, rambling about his concerns. He eventually gave in after her mother pleaded a few times. He was able to move with Nariko after five months of staying behind in Osaka. Before moving he was able to find a job he could eventually transfer to after the move, and begin working there as soon as possible. Four years passed, their family was doing decently on their wealth. They were a bit over average wage with her mother being in a medical occupation and her father as a reporter, both were doing well in their jobs and their little family was as complete as Nari thought it could get. Her mother ended up getting pregnant soon into the beginning of the year, Nari’s mother had trouble getting pregnant in the past which she didn’t understand at the moment but is more of why there was such a big commotion when the bigger family came over to hear the news. Nine months later her sibling came along, and she was no longer an only child. Life continued smoothly, just slightly below where they were in wealth before but still going quite well. Nariko began to enjoy the baby’s company after a while, she wasn’t so pleased to see a newcomer join the family, she wasn’t very fond of having siblings, but she got over that dilemma quite quickly. Two years passing.. Her mother was pregnant again, which again. Big commotion!! Nari was quite more excited this time, she was hoping for a boy but it didn’t exactly go how she wanted. Another girl! Her littlest sister was born. But this caused some issues..
Her mother never had an easy time getting pregnant or giving birth, she was prone to getting very ill both while she was pregnant and afterwards. The third child, her last child cause her to become ill. Serious blood clots and a few other issues that were horribly life-threatening. Nothing that was contagious so they were able to come and see their mother ever so often. Nari was old enough that her father allowed her to walk to the hospital, which was quite close to their house. She went on a schedule, every monday, thursday, and sunday at 3:40 just after getting outof school so she would have enough time to get home do some homework and be on her way and make it there by 4, 3;50 if she was quick. Tragically, her mother only just didn’t make it to her sixth month in the hospital before passing.

Nariko continued her highschool years focussing on studying, she tried to be a little more active as her father asked her to as she was more of a work-potato rather then a couch potato, but she wasn’t exactly the best athlete ever. She tried out for the track team and magically made it in, so she had something to put on her college reuseme about being active.. Though few times before, she tried getting on both the football team, or the cheer team. And you can certainly see how that went. Not well, she didn’t get on either but it didn’t bother her to much. She wasn’t very keen on joining, she was just trying to please her father. She continued to do her studying and volunterring around school as well working at a local restaurant to try and help with money as they no longer had their mothers income for her medical occupation.
She pursued forth in college where she decided to major in many medical-based classes, following in her mother's footsteps. She has gotten most of the medical training she needs in order to fill her mother's position, she continues to learn about it and different illnesses and diseases from different positions in the medical industry. As all positions work with different kinds of illnesses, injuries, and diseases. It fascinates her.

At the age of 20, she's been studying and volunteering she as she has been doing for the past four years. She was on her way back home after covering a shift at her job. She had taken a small chocolate bar and some rice and fish for dinner. Walking home, she had already eaten the candy bar and had the bag of food in her hand, she began to feel nauseous, and hungry even though she had just eaten a candy bar, with blurred vision, and numbness in her fingers. She was concerned for herself and severely confused as to why she was feeling this way. She rang up a friend who managed to take her to the hospital, where they took some tests, and she came out positive being diabetic. She was fully informed of her illness and was given the insulin pens and monitors she needs in order to maintain her blood sugar and keep her from going too high or too low. It's been a few years and she doesn’t say much about her illness but she is fully aware of how dangerous it is if she doesn’t take care of herself, so she makes sure to keep a check on her monitor regularly. It tends to beep so she doesn’t need to keep pulling out her phone to check. But she always remembers to keep a soda, apple sauce, or some sort of candy in her purse for when she's really low as well as the insulin pens in the same spot for when she's too high.

Its been many years since the beginning of her life. She is single and happy where she stands, has many friends and is on her loved occupational path and as well is keeping herself healthy every step of the way. Her father has moved to a different country to pursue his career in broadcasting as a news reporter. He doesn't say much about where he is or how it's going with his career but tends to send her updates and asks questions about how all his kids are. Their all doing great, each and every single one of them is very happy where they are.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Nariko ‘Nari’ L. Moretti

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Nariko

Characters Preferred Name:

Nari

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters' Religious Domination:
Confucianism, most if not all religions in Germany are a sort of Christianity but I never really believe in what was being said and told by the church. Though I had started to pick up Confucianism from m grandmother who lived in China for many years, I have been told and criticized for believing and following through with my Confucian beliefs by a few who believe it's more of a philosophy than a religion. Which is typically debatable

Characters' Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
½ Japanese ½ Belgium

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):
Two years waitressing

Academic Degree:
Bachelor

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Pre-Medicine, Nursing, Biomedical Engineering, Psychology

Minor(s):
Mathematics, Business, Fiance and Economics, Accounting

Native Languages:
Japanese + German (Applying for this)

Other Languages:

N/A

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread