players online

>|Millie's intro|<

maddie

Level 27
milkiant
milkiant
Fundraiser+
Okay, so i thought to myself "A lot of people don't actually know who I am",
so I decided to introduce myself, for those who want to get to know me.
(IGN: milliecat1)
(please remember this is for in game, not real life)
My name is Millie Cat, though close friends tend to call me Maddie, I am 17 years old.
I am in grade 12 and am currently the Student Council Treasurer. If you have any questions you would like to ask me, feel free to. I just hope you find me easy to approach and talk to.
I am friendly and wont bite, most of the council members are!
I like sketching, cooking, music (IN Stereo is Best Band Eva!!), Animals, nice people, sports and i always look forward to making friends ^w^

My real life Personality really influences my character in minecraft to 110%
So i can get very excitable, but when i am serious, you can find I'm really mature.
I check the forums 5 times a day, so if I'm not on minecraft you can find me on here.

my job as treasurer is to help fund all the money for the school, I can also help in:
*Club funding
*fundraisers
*etc.
Im always floating around the school, here are places you can find me:
*My locker (near cafeteria)
*pool
*Rocks (near Dojo)
*Entrance of school
*Coffee Shop
*Pizza Shop
*Football field
*Baseball field
and if my friends aren't online, you can find me at the tennis courts.

Thank you, and I hope we can meet sometime!
milliecat1 :)

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Okay, so i thought to myself "A lot of people don't actually know who I am",
so I decided to introduce myself, for those who want to get to know me.
(IGN: milliecat1)
(please remember this is for in game, not real life)
My name is Millie Cat, though close friends tend to call me Maddie, I am 17 years old.
I am in grade 12 and am currently the Student Council Treasurer. If you have any questions you would like to ask me, feel free to. I just hope you find me easy to approach and talk to.
I am friendly and wont bite, most of the council members are!
I like sketching, cooking, music (IN Stereo is Best Band Eva!!), Animals, nice people, sports and i always look forward to making friends ^w^

My real life Personality really influences my character in minecraft to 110%
So i can get very excitable, but when i am serious, you can find I'm really mature.
I check the forums 5 times a day, so if I'm not on minecraft you can find me on here.

my job as treasurer is to help fund all the money for the school, I can also help in:
*Club funding
*fundraisers
*etc.
Im always floating around the school, here are places you can find me:
*My locker (near cafeteria)
*pool
*Rocks (near Dojo)
*Entrance of school
*Coffee Shop
*Pizza Shop
*Football field
*Baseball field
and if my friends aren't online, you can find me at the tennis courts.

Thank you, and I hope we can meet sometime!
milliecat1 :)
friends AKA me!

DJLord

Level 17
Bonjour! NOT ESPANOL FYI, Welcome! I didn't know you and I would like to find you some day you seem like a nice person if you ever want to find me I'm DJLord and I'm usually at Dojo Or Houses Or Maybe Sometimes Café!

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Bonjour! NOT ESPANOL FYI, Welcome! I didn't know you and I would like to find you some day you seem like a nice person if you ever want to find me I'm DJLord and I'm usually at Dojo Or Houses Or Maybe Sometimes Café!
You need to add the part where you invite her to your place IC. >:)

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
Just to clarify that Bonjour is not Spanish. Smhh.

Users who are viewing this thread