players online

Mimisaki's Psychiatrist Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Mimisaki
How old are you?:
14 years old!
Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
No, I do not have any previous or ongoing bans.
What country are you from?:
I'm from Turkey!
Do you have Discord?:
Yes, it is Mimisaki#2379, please feel free to contact me about anything. I'd love to help!
How long have you played the server for?:
About a year and a half!
List your current and past applications:

What is your motivation for applying?:
I love having new experiences and I am interested in Psychology. I kind of feel connected with my character. I really love psychology, knowing about different ways our brain reacts to normal things, just fascinating. I love to listen to people about their feelings and problems they're going through. I think she'd be the perfect person to get this job. I would really like to experience this on roleplay.
What do you know about medical practice?:
I know basic information about medical practice, such as how to treat patients and how to calm the patients (including coworkers and myself), what to do in emergency situations. In medical practice, to be calm and to be prepared is very important. I didn't have any experience on the server as a doctor or a nurse, but I am kind of familiar with it. I do know a thing or two from other players who were a nurse or a doctor, though.
What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Red means there's fire on or around the hospital, everyone on hospital grounds should leave immediately.
Code Orange means there was a hazardous spill, staff should stay away from the area. If it is very serious, anyone in the hospital should be taken to safety.
Code Black means there's a bomb threat, police should be involved and hospital staff and patients should be careful.
Code Pink means infant/child abduction, there could be a chance of kidnapping and security should be involved or police should be informed.
Code Silver means there's an active shooter around or on hospital grounds, patients and hospital staff should be taken to safety and police should be informed.
Code Yellow means there is a disaster, everyone should be taken to safety.
Code White means evacuation, anyone on hospital grounds should immediately leave the building and taken to safety.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, this year is very important for me education wise, but I will try my best on being active. I will inform head doctors/hospital staff when there's a chance of inactivity!
Code Violet means there is a violent individual, security should be involved.
Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, of course. I am aware that each position has a minimum age limit, including the position I'm interested in, psychiatrist, must be 25 and over.
In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

Lydia is a kind, sweet person who loves helping anyone. She listens to people, their ideas and how they feel mentally. She is good at giving advices and calming others, both in and out of the job. She knows what and what not to do in the job, treating patients. She loves is passionate, she likes psychology.
What do they look like?
Lydia is a young woman with straight, long blonde hair and light brown eyes, standing at 5'2" with an hourglass build. She'd weight 94lbs. She would always smile. She'd have a tiny dimple on her left cheek. She would wear a vanilla scented perfume. She has tiny freckles that could be seen on the bridge of her nose.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
No, Lydia does not have any mental or physical illnesses.
What makes your character unique?
Lydia is a person who cares about people. She is very concerned of others, if they're having mental issues. She tries her best to help them, offering a smile. She works hard and reads books about psychology. She is very kind and she respects the Japanese traditions. She can stay calm easily during emergencies, making her able to help others to stay calm aswell.

Lydia Mila Kuriyama, was born on 9th of August in Tokyo, Japan. She was raised by a strict family, supporting her at anytime. Her father, 'Micheal' Yasuhiro Kuriyama, is the CEO of an old toy brand, which was popular in Korea for a few years. He always gave advices to Lydia, motivating her into studying. Her mother, Yumeko Airi Kuriyama, is a successful manager at a fragrance & cosmetics company in Korea. She believed in traditions and taught Lydia to always respect them. Airi and Micheal met in Korea, in a business meeting. Finding her very elegant and gorgeous, Micheal offered her to get coffee with him. After two years, they got married. A year later, her big brother was born. Her brother, 'Lucas' Shuichi Kuriyama was a big inspiration to Lydia. He always worked hard, read a lot of books and studied law at a young age, finally getting his dream job at 27, becoming a lawyer. Lucas and Lydia quickly became great siblings and got along very quickly.
Lydia came across the depressed side of her family, her father being really stressed with the company, while her mother worried about him. Lydia, wanting to help them but not able to do anything, she decided to study psychology as she became older, meeting new people. She grew interest on the piano and drawing, getting more and more good at them. Lydia always cared about her education. She worked hard and got good grades. She moved to Karakura after being in Korea for 5 years, due to her parents' business. She discovered the drama club in highschool, joining the club, graduating soon after. She went to college to study psychology. She took notes and read a lot of books about psychology. She tried her best on helping others, listening to their stories. She graduated in 2016 with a Master's Degree in Psychology. She was so happy, finally able to help more people.
She went back to Korea few weeks after graduation, telling her parents the good news. Her family was happy to hear the news. She worked for a small clinic in Korea for a year, moving back to Karakura.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Lydia Mila Kuriyama
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Given Name(s):
Lydia, Mila, Mimi
Preferred Name:
Lydia
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:

6 years of residency.
Working Experience:
A year, she worked at a clinic temporarily, in Korea after graduating.
Academic Degree:
Master's Degree (Master of Arts Degree) in Psychology
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Psychology, Theatre, Biology
Minor(s):
History, Politics, Literature
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
Korean​

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

Firstly, thank you for applying. I could see that you really tried on this application and I can already tell you will work hard with this role - through the messages on the Karakura Hospital discord. Your application is very detailed and nicely structured. Please DM me on discord before requesting your role:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread