Prosthettics
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Minerpro6969.

Previous bans:
No bans or warnings.

Describe your activity on the server:
Very active, almost daily since I began, for hours at a time.

Which timezone are you in?
PST.

Do you have Discord?
Yes.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes.
List your current and past applications:
Police Application (current).

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have a lot of fun on the server, and I enjoy being apart of events and not knowing exactly what will happen next. I'm capable of doing SeriousRP, and adapting to any RP situation accordingly. Police officers always make things more interesting, especially when I see them out on patrol or raiding a house.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do.

What are the Police ranks?
(From least to greatest) Cadet, Patrol Officer, Corporal, Sergeant, Trainee-Investigator, Investigator, Lieutenant, Head Lieutenant, Captain, Commissioner.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I understand that police work is very meticulous, and can go from dead boring to being super intense at a moments notice. I know that cadets are restricted to the front desk unless taken on patrol, which I am fully aware of and willing to do. I understand that patrol officers can patrol on their own as well as go off duty.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP because without them, there would be zero law and order to be enforced and gangs would ravage Karakura. Police help make the town safe for all of it's occupants, innocent or guilty, while following a code of laws. They are the wall that stands between criminals and students, making them invaluable. That's why I'm so eager to be apart of it and help to uphold Karakura's laws and keep the community safe.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do. I am very good at separating IC from OOC.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Logan Shield would be a tall white Caucasian man at 6'3". He'd weigh roughly 185lbs with very good posture, a black brown head of hair, and dark brown eyes. He frequently exercises participating in events such as triathlons, thus making him able to outrun a lot of people. His father taught him patience as well as gave him an exceptional work ethic, while his mother raised him in a very authoritative manner, making sure he always fell in line and showed respect at all times no matter what. He has also taken several first-aid courses, and has basic medical knowledge in terms of stopping bleeding with pressure and bandages, recognizing signs of stroke, dealing with seizures, and performing CPR. Psychology courses have also taught him how to read body language and deal with individuals having panic attacks.

What he's like on and off the job?
He would be very professional on duty at all times, with constant vigilance on all of his surroundings at all times. He would only relax a little if it were only himself and other officers in the station. He would do everything by the book, and always have his head on a swivel for any would be trouble-makers.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He'd treat his co-workers with absolute respect and loyalty, as he wishes for the same in return. He'd be willing to have any of their backs at any time, no matter the odds. He wishes to continue bettering himself and the community of Karakura by protecting and serving each and every day. He aims to eventually start a family and settle down after retiring from the police force.

BACKSTORY
Logan Shield grew up in Washington, America, before moving to Karakura with his family in the 10th grade. He then learned the Japanese language and began his studies in his new town. Ever since from a young age, Logan has been known by his friends and family to be very observant at social events, easily reading faces and body language. As he grew older, his parents told him that he had to figure out what he wanted to do with his life. Logan had about 100 different ideas on what he could do yet was very indecisive about it, as his outlook was that the sky was the limit. He would frequently go on walks just to think about the various scenarios and events he found himself in with life, and on one of these walks he saw a police officer having a scuffle with a criminal. Because of the way he had been raised by his authoritative mother, he immediately moved to assist the officer without a second thought. By the end of it the criminal was in cuffs, and the officer gave Logan a quick nod before taking the criminal away. It was at that moment that Logan knew that he wanted to dedicate his life to helping people and be an officer in the Karakura Police Department. By the time he had hit college, he dedicated all of his time to his studies in pursuit of his future dream, while keeping his mind and body in tip top condition through exercise and constant education.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Logan Shield.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Logan.
Preferred Name:
Logan or 'Shields'.
IC Phone number:
161-603-436.
Religious Denomination:
Atheist.
Marital Status:
N/A.
Nationality:
American.
Current Location:
Karakura.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
6 years.
Working Experience:
Security guard.
Event Medic.

Academic Degree:
Bachelors in Law.
Bachelors in Biology.

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Criminology.
Law.
Biology.
Minor(s):
Medicine.
Psychology.
Native Languages:
English, Japanese.
Other Languages:
N/A.​

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After reading through your application and looking into your history on the server, we’ve decided to deny your application today. Nonetheless you applying is very much appreciated.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread