Denied minjimin's Library Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiggsIsMyDa

Level 1
[OOC Section]

In Game Name: minjimin

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Library Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: I try to log on at least everyday for a few hours or more but it varies day to day depending on my schedule

Do you have discord?: Yes, it's minjimin#9344

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do have a microphone

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I don't recall ever being banned or warned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I'm usually on as much as possible.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I recognise that i could possibly be fired ICly which would result in me loosing the role but I accept that possibly if I do something wrong or act out of order.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: It's a role that assists the librarian by doing little tasks such as helping with library like maybe library events. And also assisting any students who require it.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, not that i recall

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been on multiple roleplay servers so I am quite familiar with the way roleplay works and I have been on this server for a few years so I have experience roleplaying on this server.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: My job is to do tasks around the library like tidying the books on shelves and generally organising them and to help the librarian with any tasks that is required.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I tell them to calm down and if things start to get out of hand I call the librarian or other people of possible help to assist me with the situation

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would check the job to see how hazardous it was and would review it and if I thought it would put me in any potential danger I would tell the Principal I was uncomfortable completing the job but if I thought it was ok I would go ahead and do it. Though I don't know what hazardous job would be given to a library assistant.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would contact the librarian or any other personal about the matter so they could tell them what they are doing wrong. If their actions were putting someone else in danger I would call someone and then approach them and try to talk to them and I'd try not to provoke them in case they turn hostile.

[IC Section]

Applicant Name: Ava Sanchez
Chosen Job:
Library Assistant
Motivation for Joining YHS: I quite enjoy the community and I feel like this would be a good way to meet people and I'd enjoy the experience.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants: I am usually free a lot. I would also quite enjoy working in the library as it is peaceful. I also feel like I would be able to handle the responsibilities well and deal with situations well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread